Fleeing Trumpland As the presidential election looms, millions of Americans are eyeing the exits.

Will they actually do it this time, fingers crossed, best news I have received all day!

The alarm over Trump's potential triumph in November is far starker than the fears stoked by past presidents. "A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable," a recent Washington Post headline warned.:party:

They always get our hopes up.

I'm proposing another alternative...

1709755843586.png

Will they actually do it this time, fingers crossed, best news I have received all day!

The alarm over Trump's potential triumph in November is far starker than the fears stoked by past presidents. "A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable," a recent Washington Post headline warned.:party:

They're all talk.

They actually believe that if they threaten to leave, it will scare us into voting for Trump's opponent.

They always promise, but they never do.

Don't let the door hit them on the way out.

Haven't dembots been saying this since, well Bush won? Maybe even before. Seems like they always threaten to flee, but never do.

Forum List

Back