Fleeing Trumpland As the presidential election looms, millions of Americans are eyeing the exits.

The left cult's favorite hobby -- photo editing -- but it's usually with the aim of making President Trump look ridiculous.

The more touching up, the more photoshopping they do, the more they try to slim him down and make him into a mythical, well muscled hero, the more ridiculous he looks.
But he does a really good job of looking ridiculous...all by himself. :)

1709819938502.png

1709819971300.png

1709820023191.png

~S~

Attachments

• 1709819865098.png
    1709819865098.png
    327.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1709819891675.png
    1709819891675.png
    770.3 KB · Views: 1

Will they actually do it this time, fingers crossed, best news I have received all day!

The alarm over Trump's potential triumph in November is far starker than the fears stoked by past presidents. "A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable," a recent Washington Post headline warned.:party:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Every election some yahoos threaten to leave. They never do.

I wonder if huge anti trumpers like Mac1958 and his understudy @golfing gator have their bug out bags ready and passports in order just in case?

I hope every single person that absolutely hates trump with a never ending passion leaves America and never comes back.

But we all know that won't happen. It's easy to talk shit when you don't have to actually back it up or when it's off in the future. The reality is they aren't going anywhere because they have it too good here in America. They are also cowards, they won't stand by their conviction. They just say that for some cheap attention is all but in the end they aren't going anywhere.

I hope every single person that absolutely hates trump with a never ending passion leaves America and never comes back.

But we all know that won't happen. It's easy to talk shit when you don't have to actually back it up or when it's off in the future. The reality is they aren't going anywhere because they have it too good here in America. They are also cowards, they won't stand by their conviction. They just say that for some cheap attention is all but in the end they aren't going anywhere.
The sect of the "JUSSIES "

Forum List

Back