The Coming Dictatorship

Is there any hope that the Democratic Party will work with the elected Government?

• Hell no! We go down fighting.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes, New Leadership will take over

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Democrats will be replaced by a People's Party.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
you dont take your bat and ball and run

Partially true, but you don't take your bat and try to kill the other team either.
someone did that with a bat?...

Stay in your own little world where it is safe! The rest of the world doesn't exist. Just read fake news, patronize sites that expose your preconceived ideas, and protect yourself from any outside influence. Now that's an open mind!

I fled 20 years ago to go to IRAQ, to try and rebuild their power grid. After that I went to Dubai, to build Cities, for a couple of years. Then I retired to Thailand where living is easy.
I don't expect people who have never experienced a meaningful life to understand me, but I didn't take my bat and ball and run, I taught others how to play, and left them the means to do it!
Tossing epithets seems to be the limit of your thinking Harry Dresden.
you are the one who said you "fled".....learn what the word means....
I used the word fled because a Judge in Texas wanted me to pay half the money I made in Iraq to a cheating ex wife. But you didn't need to know that. In fact, you don't seem to know much of anything but argumentation

you dont take your bat and ball and run

Partially true, but you don't take your bat and try to kill the other team either.

Stay in your own little world where it is safe! The rest of the world doesn't exist. Just read fake news, patronize sites that expose your preconceived ideas, and protect yourself from any outside influence. Now that's an open mind!

I fled 20 years ago to go to IRAQ, to try and rebuild their power grid. After that I went to Dubai, to build Cities, for a couple of years. Then I retired to Thailand where living is easy.
I don't expect people who have never experienced a meaningful life to understand me, but I didn't take my bat and ball and run, I taught others how to play, and left them the means to do it!
I used the word fled because a Judge in Texas wanted me to pay half the money I made in Iraq to a cheating ex wife. But you didn't need to know that. In fact, you don't seem to know much of anything but argumentation
and all you told me is how much of a pussy you were....i do hope you were man enough to give up your citizenship....

There is an old axiom, that People get the Government they deserve! Well America has failed to live up to their responsibility to RESPECT the rights of ALL who live there and choose wise leaders.

When you demand ONE man to do everything alone, you create a Dictatorship.

Who is demanding that?

When you use mob violence instead of Representatives in Congress to express your desires, you demand a Dictatorial response.

You mean like shooting duly elected representatives while they're playing baseball or how about the violent SA brownshirt shout down tactics and riots from DC to Berkley?

When you put your ideological interest above the interest of the Nation, you demand a Dictatorial repressive response.

The people through their elected representatives get to decide what is in their own interests.

When you destroy the traditions that define a Nation: Family Values, Education, Faith, Respect for the Rights of ALL men, Justice; A Dictatorship is the inevitable result.

The left has destroyed family values, the public education system is in tatters, the only faith the left respects is that of the pedophile prophet who today would be charged with war crimes.

USA is quickly becoming a ONE Party Nation, thanks to the antics of ANTI- everything Democrats.

Sound like you only like democracy when your side wins you fascist pig.

Progressives are slowly being flushed from the Bureaucracy that implements all government policy, and that can only result in a dictatorship,

Bureaucrats aren't elected, Republicans and Conservatives were elected in free and fair elections.

Control of the Health Care system of a Nation, is a Dictatorship of the well being of ALL people! (Except the rich who can go anywhere for treatment)

You want even more centralization of state authority, authority over our very lives and then have the gaul to call republicans authoritarian? Spare me.

When you incorporate a media that creates the story you want to hear, and ignores the painful facts you wish to avoid. you have given a dictatorship the mind control needed to keep you compliant!

Do you mean how wikileaks exposed fact that every major news network and publication actively colluded with the Clinton campaign and the DNC?

I may be wasting my time trying to bring reason to the hysteria that has possessed political discourse in USA.
America must return to a two party system with variables represented or the system is finished.

Lol again you only like democracy when the election results meet your approval, that is not how a representative democratic republic works.

Respect your President. Discuss alternatives in a reasonable manner. Find a positive role for the devastated Democratic Party to play, or forget government of, by, and for the people!

Although America never achieved Liberty and Justice for all, at least it was a goal. NOW, domination of ideology is the goal, regardless of result, and Trump is the new hysteria.

Radical behavior requires radical response!
All these Executive orders, firings and court battles are just the beginning! When one or two Supremes leave and 2018 elections leave a 2/3 majority in control, there will be no voice of opposition.
One party domination is the definition of a dictatorship, and there is no rational, Loyal Opposition in sight!

You either keep trying to get better, or surrender to those who wish to dominate you.
I fled America 20 years ago, because of oppressive laws I refused to obey. But I still believe in the promise of America, that all men can live together, and respect the rights of all.

You are not missed.

Rather delusional there ,aren't you CHOAS? Good name! I can't figure out if you agree or disagree with me. I think you feel obligated to argue, even when you agree!
Trump fills the media 24/7. That is why I say he is expected to do everything.

He fills the media because the DNC and their proven collaborators in the MSM and the deepstate have been attempting a bloodless coup since November 9, 2016. The media isn't favorable to Trump, Harvard conducted a report that showed all the Networks and major publications had 90% and above negative reporting of Trump, the only exception was Fox that was only 52% negative.

Fascist is what this country will become, if there is no opposition party'
Democracy is the Tyranny of the Majority.
I don't think you understood that I was predicting what WILL happen if Democrats don't get an agenda other than destroy Trump!

We are a representative democratic constitutional republic and we do have an opposition party, no parties are banned in the US but true fascists only like democracy when your side wins.

and all you told me is how much of a pussy you were....i do hope you were man enough to give up your citizenship....
I spent 60 years paying taxes and Social Security, and you want me to give it up? What a fool!
If you had to qualify as an American, you would be assigned to ISIS.

3fa3107460c687fdb88242abfb3e946a071da7979b4fbf0f2b94a06cae4607b6.jpg

There is an old axiom, that People get the Government they deserve! Well America has failed to live up to their responsibility to RESPECT the rights of ALL who live there and choose wise leaders.

Who is demanding that?

When you use mob violence instead of Representatives in Congress to express your desires, you demand a Dictatorial response.

You mean like shooting duly elected representatives while they're playing baseball or how about the violent SA brownshirt shout down tactics and riots from DC to Berkley?

When you put your ideological interest above the interest of the Nation, you demand a Dictatorial repressive response.

The people through their elected representatives get to decide what is in their own interests.

When you destroy the traditions that define a Nation: Family Values, Education, Faith, Respect for the Rights of ALL men, Justice; A Dictatorship is the inevitable result.

The left has destroyed family values, the public education system is in tatters, the only faith the left respects is that of the pedophile prophet who today would be charged with war crimes.

USA is quickly becoming a ONE Party Nation, thanks to the antics of ANTI- everything Democrats.

Progressives are slowly being flushed from the Bureaucracy that implements all government policy, and that can only result in a dictatorship,

Bureaucrats aren't elected, Republicans and Conservatives were elected in free and fair elections.

Control of the Health Care system of a Nation, is a Dictatorship of the well being of ALL people! (Except the rich who can go anywhere for treatment)

You want even more centralization of state authority, authority over our very lives and then have the gaul to call republicans authoritarian? Spare me.

When you incorporate a media that creates the story you want to hear, and ignores the painful facts you wish to avoid. you have given a dictatorship the mind control needed to keep you compliant!

Do you mean how wikileaks exposed fact that every major news network and publication actively colluded with the Clinton campaign and the DNC?

I may be wasting my time trying to bring reason to the hysteria that has possessed political discourse in USA.
America must return to a two party system with variables represented or the system is finished.

Lol again you only like democracy when the election results meet your approval, that is not how a representative democratic republic works.

Respect your President. Discuss alternatives in a reasonable manner. Find a positive role for the devastated Democratic Party to play, or forget government of, by, and for the people!

Although America never achieved Liberty and Justice for all, at least it was a goal. NOW, domination of ideology is the goal, regardless of result, and Trump is the new hysteria.

All these Executive orders, firings and court battles are just the beginning! When one or two Supremes leave and 2018 elections leave a 2/3 majority in control, there will be no voice of opposition.
One party domination is the definition of a dictatorship, and there is no rational, Loyal Opposition in sight!

You either keep trying to get better, or surrender to those who wish to dominate you.
I fled America 20 years ago, because of oppressive laws I refused to obey. But I still believe in the promise of America, that all men can live together, and respect the rights of all.

You are not missed.

Rather delusional there ,aren't you CHOAS? Good name! I can't figure out if you agree or disagree with me. I think you feel obligated to argue, even when you agree!

He fills the media because the DNC and their proven collaborators in the MSM and the deepstate have been attempting a bloodless coup since November 9, 2016. The media isn't favorable to Trump, Harvard conducted a report that showed all the Networks and major publications had 90% and above negative reporting of Trump, the only exception was Fox that was only 52% negative.

I don't think you understood that I was predicting what WILL happen if Democrats don't get an agenda other than destroy Trump!

We are a representative democratic constitutional republic and we do have an opposition party, no parties are banned in the US but true fascists only like democracy when your side wins.
You know nothing of what you speak. In fact it seems you didn't have a civics' class. The losing party is the opposition party. This is a Constitutional Republic. We are headed for a one party system after elections in 2018, because the Democrats have no agenda other than take down Trump, and people who vote , see it. No new party is forming, probably because of all the CHAOS! ha ha.

I spent 60 years paying taxes and Social Security, and you want me to give it up? What a fool!
If you had to qualify as an American, you would be assigned to ISIS.
so the answer is no......like i said...pussy....you going to run from your new home land if something goes bad over there too?.....

Who is demanding that?

You are not missed.

You know nothing of what you speak. In fact it seems you didn't have a civics' class. The losing party is the opposition party. This is a Constitutional Republic. We are headed for a one party system after elections in 2018, because the Democrats have no agenda other than take down Trump, and people who vote , see it. No new party is forming, probably because of all the CHAOS! ha ha.

Holy shit just because the opposition party keeps losing doesn't make it a one party system.

The LEFT and RIGHT wings are flapping like mad, but the American Eagle is crash diving. Only both wings working in unison keep the USA flying high!

Hillary lost.

It's safe to go back to the couch, libbiekinder. Wait to see who your Democrat Party commands you vote for in 2024. No point in even having a convention until about then.

In Thailand there are no Parking Meters, no speed limits, no income tax.

No cars, no roads, no income.

But supposed to be a pedophile heaven.

Another know nothing opinion. Are there no educated people on this site? I guess I will have to post an article on Thailand next. I was saving that for later because of the growing violence in USA.

Since you are here, obviously no political message boards in Thailand, either.

The LEFT and RIGHT wings are flapping like mad, but the American Eagle is crash diving. Only both wings working in unison keep the USA flying high!

Lol so Trump's a dictator because the Dems keep losing elections, is that really your argument?

The GOP religious dictatorship will be modeled after Iran or Turkey...

They'll punish anyone that disagrees...Destroy our educational system, take rights away from people that don't conform(LGBT) and force God down your throat...All the while they'll give everything to the super rich and fuck over the poor.

The GOP religious dictatorship will be modeled after Iran or Turkey...

They'll punish anyone that disagrees...Destroy our educational system, take rights away from people that don't conform(LGBT) and force God down your throat...All the while they'll give everything to the super rich and fuck over the poor.

Pure unfettered fear mongering propaganda. Just because the left can't win a free and fair election to save their life doesn't make Trump a dictator it just makes you losers.

The Dimms are going to lose, lose LOSE until they stop and figure out what they are doing wrong.

Another know nothing opinion. Are there no educated people on this site? I guess I will have to post an article on Thailand next. I was saving that for later because of the growing violence in USA.

Back to living in Thailand. I hear that medical and dental care there is cheap as well as first world. True?

Back to living in Thailand. I hear that medical and dental care there is cheap as well as first world. True?
I heard they can turn a boy into a girl, too.

Forum List

Back