Fleeing Trumpland As the presidential election looms, millions of Americans are eyeing the exits.

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022

Will they actually do it this time, fingers crossed, best news I have received all day!

The alarm over Trump's potential triumph in November is far starker than the fears stoked by past presidents. "A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable," a recent Washington Post headline warned.:party:

Will they actually do it this time, fingers crossed, best news I have received all day!

The alarm over Trump's potential triumph in November is far starker than the fears stoked by past presidents. "A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable," a recent Washington Post headline warned.:party:
sounds like a win win for the rest of us,,

Don't..Bet..The..Farm..On..It! :auiqs.jpg:

They're all so full of shit it's pathetic. Where are they going to go Russia?

Dictatorship? I don’t want Trump as President but it is far from him ever be a dictator. That type of emotional thinking and fear mongering makes it tough to take left wing nuts seriously.

Bullshit.

They talk the talk but don't walk the walk just like all the boohooers in 2016, none of them left.

Forum List

Back