The chickens are coming home to roost for Trump enablers

You liberal jack wads will go to the ends of the earth to defend a serial killer from a death sentence. And with the same passion you defend slaughtering innocent life. Leftist are truly fucked in the head.

There are small lies ,big lies and damned lies Repubs are guilty of damned lies

The left tells some pretty big lies, many of them are very provoking and angers their base…

You can’t exclaim of how you despise someone for lying, then then try to justify it by saying “it’s ok, our lies are just little lies”. In politics, everyone tries to downplay their own faults.

BOTH sides have told some whoppers.

It wasn't murder as you portray .It was justice. Dumb fuck.
How fast can you backpedal, anyway?
4i6Ckte.gif

You liberal jack wads will go to the ends of the earth to defend a serial killer from a death sentence. And with the same passion you defend slaughtering innocent life. Leftist are truly fucked in the head.
It's a worse punishment to keep him in a cage for 50 years than to give him the quick release from punishment, like you soft on crime assholes.

The government doesn't consider it murder.

Have you ever actually visited Israel? I have, several times on multiple deployments while serving in the Navy. Sorry, but the government of Israel, as well as many of their rules for society are rooted in their theology of Judaism.

That’s fine, hold them accountable, but, let’s not stop there, because lies are told on both sides, and they need to be held accountable for their lies as well.

Now, I know you will follow up with “well, the left didn’t tell “the big lie, and put people in danger, and try to overthrow democracy”. It doesn’t matter, if you are going to hold one side accountable for lying, you need to hold the other side accountable too. You don’t get to decide what level of lie is worthy of consequence.

Unless of course, your goal here isn’t really honesty, and is really just about getting rid of the competition.
You're comparing blaming the dog for a fart and lying about a rape to cause a lynching.

Have you ever actually visited Israel? I have, several times on multiple deployments while serving in the Navy. Sorry, but the government of Israel, as well as many of their rules for society are rooted in their theology of Judaism.
Yeah, so? Not every Jew is pro abortion.

You're comparing blaming the dog for a fart and lying about a rape to cause a lynching.
Huh? I’m not comparing anything. Im saying both sides lie and both sides lie big. My point is, if telling lies is the problem, then look at both sides.

You act as if the left never tells lies.

The left tells some pretty big lies, many of them are very provoking and angers their base…

You can’t exclaim of how you despise someone for lying, then then try to justify it by saying “it’s ok, our lies are just little lies”. In politics, everyone tries to downplay their own faults.

BOTH sides have told some whoppers.
What lie is bigger than the moron saying he won the election???

What lie is bigger than the moron saying he won the election???
Oh, I don’t know, “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”, “this plan will save Americans money”, “premiums will go down”, then there’s the constant attack from the progressive side that tries to paint all white, Christian, conservatives as racist, homophobes, misogynists, then there’s Biden saying “maga Americans are a threat to the country (he should have known, or been informed or maybe he did know that most of the left associates anyone who supports trump as “maga” so therefore Biden said that 70 million plus Americans are a threat to the country. Then there’s the whole Russian pee tape lie, then there’s the Russian collusion lie, then there’s the “we have his taxes” lie, then there’s the “9000 oil drilling permits are being unused” (this one is more of a half truth than an outright lie), then there’s the lie that republicans are trying to stop gay marriage and trans people (there may be some, but as a whole, most don’t care….just stay away from children), then there’s “trump is an illegitimate president, the 2016 election was a fraud”

Then there are these lies:

I mean, you are seemingly trying to downplay the lies told by the left, asi said they would, by saying “well, OUR lies are ok because they are small”, some of the lies told by the left have had and are having a big impact on people’s lives.

Im saying that both sides lie, so if you are serious about changing things, then reform needs to happen on both sides…apparently you don’t think the left has a problem…or maybe you don’t think the left tells lies…or maybe you are ok with their lies because you think they are small lies….which one is it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back