The chickens are coming home to roost for Trump enablers

Yes, God gave you free will. Some choose life and some choose sin. So you believe in God, but you believe killing your baby isn't a sin. You're mentally ill.
Again, Jesus said nothing about abortion. Genesis says a fetus is worth less than a woman.

Because leftard asswipes keep trampling on the boundaries, and Americans aren't going to take that shit and we won't accept it.

If the leftards won't stand down WE WILL MAKE THEM. End of story.
Americans are overwhelmingly pro-choice. American voters are Democratic by at least...*checks notes*....7 million votes. :)

May as well start listing the sanctions, disbarments, and other assorted humiliations and career-ending for those who abused the public's trust and/or violated ethics or laws.

Ex-Trump attorney admits statements about 2020 election were false and is censured by judge​

Jenna Ellis was censured by a disciplinary judge in Colorado Wednesday, in the latest effort to hold accountable attorneys who boosted former President Donald Trump’s 2020 election reversal gambits.

Ellis signed a stipulation stating that several comments she made about the 2020 election violated professional ethics rules barring reckless, knowing or intentional misrepresentations by attorneys, according to documents posted by Colorado’s Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel.

/——-/ Oh you got him this time #8,654.
Now hows abouts SVB crashing on Dementis Joe’s watch? Got some fake outrage on that? Imagine it happens when Trump was president.

Yes. Even though he was a mediocre candidate at best, that's what that many Americans think of the orange buffoon and his ignorant cult of Neanderthals.

And that's what you folks just can't stand.
I don't know why you think he was a mediocre candidate. He was, and is, a mediocre showman.

Yes. This place is my intellectual toilet. I know that I will accomplish nothing here. Far too many people like you.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
Yup. I use this place to sharpen my arguments for other places and settings where it can possibly have an effect, not to try to convince trolls to act like adults.

May as well start listing the sanctions, disbarments, and other assorted humiliations and career-ending for those who abused the public's trust and/or violated ethics or laws.

Ex-Trump attorney admits statements about 2020 election were false and is censured by judge​

Jenna Ellis was censured by a disciplinary judge in Colorado Wednesday, in the latest effort to hold accountable attorneys who boosted former President Donald Trump’s 2020 election reversal gambits.

Ellis signed a stipulation stating that several comments she made about the 2020 election violated professional ethics rules barring reckless, knowing or intentional misrepresentations by attorneys, according to documents posted by Colorado’s Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel.

Every Biden attorney deserves to be disbarred.

You claiming to be a Christian? 😂

Jesus said nothing against abortion but had plenty to say against capital punishment.

Trump killed more prisoners than any POTUS in 180 years.
You are truly ignorant of the Bible.you should probably shut up about it.

What prisoners did Trump kil?

I don't know why you think he was a mediocre candidate. He was, and is, a mediocre showman.
Well, I have my biases. One, he's a politician. Plus, he's a lifelong politician. That's two strikes against him on my scorecard. Otherwise, though, he didn't have my attention before he became VP, so he's just a "meh". I would have much preferred to vote third party, but I had no choice. For obvious reasons.

Yup. I use this place to sharpen my arguments for other places and settings where it can possibly have an effect, not to try to convince trolls to act like adults.
Yeah. For me the main thing is observation. You do learn a lot of things here, and (anecdotally) I'm finding more and more parallels between what I see here and what I see in real life. And that's damn disturbing. This place is a sociological study for me.

Otherwise I just belch out my opinion when the mood hits. :113:

You are truly ignorant of the Bible.you should probably shut up about it.
Give me the verses where Jesus condemned abortion. You want to go a few rounds with me? It won't end well for you.

Well, I have my biases. One, he's a politician. Plus, he's a lifelong politician. That's two strikes against him on my scorecard. Otherwise, though, he didn't have my attention before he became VP, so he's just a "meh". I would have much preferred to vote third party, but I had no choice. For obvious reasons.
I think 'meh' is good. I don't need a grandstander. As for lifelong politician, it's a career, just like lifetime plumber or lifetime doctor. Those are the ones I want to hire. All those who bitch about lifetime politicians would never choose to go to the dentist who just graduated ( or worse, couldn't graduate so they started their own school and graduated themself - I'm looking at you, "ophthalmologist" Rand Paul). And because of Joe Biden's career in politics he knew where the levers were, knew how to work the system, knew how to get all of this done with a 50-50 Senate and a filibuster.

Forum List

Back