The BS I Heard On TV The Other Day.

Well I guess it did come up. But you have to admit that I didn't bring up birds in my thread. With that being the case, every flock of birds that I ever saw ere the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen were all the same species of fish. That is every freakin one!

It isn't impossible for different flocks of birds to fly together. But I would bet that it is more likely than not that for the rare cases that it does happen, they aren't evenly intermingled. But still tend to group with their own kind.

Next, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." No place else in nature is any creature referred to as a "race" of anything. Though one time long ago on some nature show, I did hear somebody refer to some creature as a race of something. But being so long ago, I don't remember if he was even being serious or not. Though in ALL other cases, every creature ever mentioned was labeled as a species. Maybe sometimes as a sub-species. But never a sub-race.

You also bring up dogs. Though creatures domesticated by humans don't count. Though I will say that in the U.S., western wolves and eastern wolves, which are considered to be different species of wolf, can interbreed and have viable offspring. But that doesn't make them the same species. Eastern wolves and coyotes can interbreed and have viable offspring. But that doesn't make them the same species. Western wolves and coyotes can't interbreed and have viable offspring.

No, I will admit no such thing. Post #7 was the first time birds were mentioned. And it was in a post YOU made.

And the word "species" denotes a specific scientific classification. The different races are not different species.

Biological Aspects of Race

Well look at my thread. Forget the posts. You will not see birds mentioned in my thread. Next, "race" IS just a politically correct way of saying "species." Deal with it.

The thread is the entire collection of posts. And in Post #7 you claimed that birds of different species don't flock together. I corrected you. For some reason you just cannot grasp the facts here. YOU first brought up birds, claiming they didn't flock with other species.

If you want to claim to be the "superior race", you might want to work on the fact that words have actual meanings. And you damn sure didn't mean it as a politically correct statement. Otherwise, you would not have used birds and fish as examples.

You see junior, if you are going to come here and spout shit, you need to be sharp enough to get your facts right. Otherwise it will be all humiliation.

Is that the best you can do? Bring up stuff that has already been settled? I didn't bring them up in my thread. FACT. I already told you that I guess I did bring them up in post #7. FACT. What more do you need to know. Also, whatever you want to call it, I started a thread called "The BS I heard on TV the other day." It was followed by a page that I wrote. To me, THAT is the thread. You yourself said "post #7." You didn't say "Thread #7." In that first page, I didn't mention birds. Deal with it.

Next, I added a couple pictures that went into "supremacy" a very tiny bit in post #62. Did you miss them? They weren't being said by White people. Also, bringing up birds and fish had nothing to do with "supremacy." In fact, what it was all about is how many creatures stick to their own species without any feelings of supremacy.

But it even goes beyond being the same species. There are zillions of creatures that will avoid their own kind and stick to their own extended family group. Two examples are lemurs and meerkats. How "racist" are they. Lastly, if anybody around here is being humiliated, it is you.

I simply answered your posts. YOu were the one who kept saying you didn't post anything about birds. The fact that the OP didn't mention birds is meaningless. Now it is settled. You brought up birds and were incorrect in your statement where they were concerned.

And races are not different species. If you want to claim it is some politically correct jargon, that can be your little secret. Most people prefer the actual meaning of words. And no, I did not say it was in "thread #7". Because as long as I have been on various boards (dating back to early dialup) the "thread" is the collection of posts. This is still the same thread that you posted the OP for and that you posted about birds in. The terminology does not vary because you cannot grasp it.

I didn't bring up birds in the "OP." Deal with it. But seeing how I did later on, do you think that what I said was wrong? I have SEEN it with my own eyes! Many times and with many species of bird. So don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining.

Next, I explained the whole "species" thing to you. Have you ever seen any nature show or gone to any biology class there they called any creature a "race" of anything? If you have, you experienced politically correct BS. You may not like it, but humans are creatures too. So the "race" thing just doesn't hold water.

Also, Homo neanderthalensis is generally considered to have been a different species of human. But more modern humans were apparently able to successfully interbreed with it. I could tell you more. But the truth isn't allowed around here.

No, I will admit no such thing. Post #7 was the first time birds were mentioned. And it was in a post YOU made.

And the word "species" denotes a specific scientific classification. The different races are not different species.

Well look at my thread. Forget the posts. You will not see birds mentioned in my thread. Next, "race" IS just a politically correct way of saying "species." Deal with it.

The thread is the entire collection of posts. And in Post #7 you claimed that birds of different species don't flock together. I corrected you. For some reason you just cannot grasp the facts here. YOU first brought up birds, claiming they didn't flock with other species.

If you want to claim to be the "superior race", you might want to work on the fact that words have actual meanings. And you damn sure didn't mean it as a politically correct statement. Otherwise, you would not have used birds and fish as examples.

You see junior, if you are going to come here and spout shit, you need to be sharp enough to get your facts right. Otherwise it will be all humiliation.

Is that the best you can do? Bring up stuff that has already been settled? I didn't bring them up in my thread. FACT. I already told you that I guess I did bring them up in post #7. FACT. What more do you need to know. Also, whatever you want to call it, I started a thread called "The BS I heard on TV the other day." It was followed by a page that I wrote. To me, THAT is the thread. You yourself said "post #7." You didn't say "Thread #7." In that first page, I didn't mention birds. Deal with it.

Next, I added a couple pictures that went into "supremacy" a very tiny bit in post #62. Did you miss them? They weren't being said by White people. Also, bringing up birds and fish had nothing to do with "supremacy." In fact, what it was all about is how many creatures stick to their own species without any feelings of supremacy.

But it even goes beyond being the same species. There are zillions of creatures that will avoid their own kind and stick to their own extended family group. Two examples are lemurs and meerkats. How "racist" are they. Lastly, if anybody around here is being humiliated, it is you.

I simply answered your posts. YOu were the one who kept saying you didn't post anything about birds. The fact that the OP didn't mention birds is meaningless. Now it is settled. You brought up birds and were incorrect in your statement where they were concerned.

And races are not different species. If you want to claim it is some politically correct jargon, that can be your little secret. Most people prefer the actual meaning of words. And no, I did not say it was in "thread #7". Because as long as I have been on various boards (dating back to early dialup) the "thread" is the collection of posts. This is still the same thread that you posted the OP for and that you posted about birds in. The terminology does not vary because you cannot grasp it.

I didn't bring up birds in the "OP." Deal with it. But seeing how I did later on, do you think that what I said was wrong? I have SEEN it with my own eyes! Many times and with many species of bird. So don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining.

Next, I explained the whole "species" thing to you. Have you ever seen any nature show or gone to any biology class there they called any creature a "race" of anything? If you have, you experienced politically correct BS. You may not like it, but humans are creatures too. So the "race" thing just doesn't hold water.

Also, Homo neanderthalensis is generally considered to have been a different species of human. But more modern humans were apparently able to successfully interbreed with it. I could tell you more. But the truth isn't allowed around here.

YOu may have seen what you want to see. Female blackbords and female grackles look virtually identical. The difference is a slight one of size and one of the shape of the body. You can take the word of someone untrained in ornthology or take the word of experts in the field. The experts say it is not uncommon.

Yes, homo sapiens breed with homo neanderthalensis. Why you think that has some bearing on the fact that race is not the same as species is a mystery. Homo sapiens is the species. There are races within the species.

And your entire argument about what is "natural" is ridiculous. Humans have removed themselves from what is natural a long time ago. And it certainly has not bearing on our social structures.

I never said you brought up birds in the OP. Nothing to deal with.

In post #7 of this thread you stated:
"Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish."

Does any of that look familiar?

Well I guess it did come up. But you have to admit that I didn't bring up birds in my thread. With that being the case, every flock of birds that I ever saw ere the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen were all the same species of fish. That is every freakin one!

It isn't impossible for different flocks of birds to fly together. But I would bet that it is more likely than not that for the rare cases that it does happen, they aren't evenly intermingled. But still tend to group with their own kind.

Next, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." No place else in nature is any creature referred to as a "race" of anything. Though one time long ago on some nature show, I did hear somebody refer to some creature as a race of something. But being so long ago, I don't remember if he was even being serious or not. Though in ALL other cases, every creature ever mentioned was labeled as a species. Maybe sometimes as a sub-species. But never a sub-race.

You also bring up dogs. Though creatures domesticated by humans don't count. Though I will say that in the U.S., western wolves and eastern wolves, which are considered to be different species of wolf, can interbreed and have viable offspring. But that doesn't make them the same species. Eastern wolves and coyotes can interbreed and have viable offspring. But that doesn't make them the same species. Western wolves and coyotes can't interbreed and have viable offspring.

WTF? Are you lying to yourself? You mentioned birds here:
Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish.

This all revolves around death. Have you ever heard of the military being involved in death?

I just forgot. But I know that in the thread itself I didn't.
Dude, we all make mistakes. Adults own up to them, kids don't.

YOu may have seen what you want to see. Female blackbords and female grackles look virtually identical. The difference is a slight one of size and one of the shape of the body. You can take the word of someone untrained in ornthology or take the word of experts in the field. The experts say it is not uncommon.

Yes, homo sapiens breed with homo neanderthalensis. Why you think that has some bearing on the fact that race is not the same as species is a mystery. Homo sapiens is the species. There are races within the species.

And your entire argument about what is "natural" is ridiculous. Humans have removed themselves from what is natural a long time ago. And it certainly has not bearing on our social structures.

You want an answer? You have been sending me PM's. Send another.

I do not believe you have any answers. You have hate. I sent you the first PM and have answered all your replies.

I do not believe you have any answers. You have hate. I sent you the first PM and have answered all your replies.
I don't believe him either, but I'm beginning to recognize the personality, albeit I don't recognize the username. I believe he's very young; teens, but maybe early 20s with a noticeable lack of maturity. Not worth the effort to discuss IMO. I'm out. /subscribe

Homo neanderthalensis isn't generally considered to have been another race of human but another species of human. So now, do you understand a little more about race and species? If you want more, email me.

As for humans, we are animals. We always have been animals. We always will be animals. We can't separate ourselves from that any more than we can separate ourselves from having a coccyx.

Run Away!!! Run Away!!! Screw the PM's.

I don't believe him either, but I'm beginning to recognize the personality, albeit I don't recognize the username. I believe he's very young; teens, but maybe early 20s with a noticeable lack of maturity. Not worth the effort to discuss IMO. I'm out. /subscribe

So you choose to "Run Away!!! Run Away!!!" too. No surprise.

Homo neanderthalensis isn't generally considered to have been another race of human but another species of human. So now, do you understand a little more about race and species? If you want more, email me.

As for humans, we are animals. We always have been animals. We always will be animals. We can't separate ourselves from that any more than we can separate ourselves from having a coccyx.

Yes, I understand race quite well. I also understand that it does not equate to a different species. That is why I used domestic dogs as an example. Same species, but different breeds mean different characteristics within the same species.

LMAO!!! Who is running away? I am willing to discuss everything right here oin this board. You are the one hiding, not me.

Yes, I understand race quite well. I also understand that it does not equate to a different species. That is why I used domestic dogs as an example. Same species, but different breeds mean different characteristics within the same species.

Is that the best you can do? Say stupid shit. I already told you that domesticated animals like dogs, cats or cattle don't count. I also brought up a couple different species of wolf and coyotes. Did you forget all that? I could tell you more. But the truth isn't allowed around here.

LMAO!!! Who is running away? I am willing to discuss everything right here oin this board. You are the one hiding, not me.

How many times do I have to tell you the truth isn't allowed around here. The only thing you are willing to do is see me get banned.

The incorporation of neanderthal dna to the tune of 3% found in europeans is more than enough to differentiate nordic,and european peoples from subsaharan africans. The ability, or inabilty to crosbreed as well is a misleading line of demarcation in tbe field of taxonomy. As certain :species" if you like, have the abilith to interbreed but have been seperated by natural barriers, and though nearly genetically identical, are given different spiecie nomenclature based on there geographical area of habitation, and the visible, and behavioral differences between them.

Is that the best you can do? Say stupid shit. I already told you that domesticated animals like dogs, cats or cattle don't count. I also brought up a couple different species of wolf and coyotes. Did you forget all that? I could tell you more. But the truth isn't allowed around here.

Yeah, I saw you say that domestic dogs and cats don't matter. But you have no reason to exclude them. We are far more domesticated than dogs & cats. Their closeness to their wild counterparts is irrelevant. I used them to make a point about race v. species. And the point stands.

In post #7 of this thread you stated:
"Why race? Because race (species) is the very rock bottom foundation of all problems. It is why all flocks of birds are the same species of bird. And why all schools of fish are the same species of fish."

Does any of that look familiar?

I guess I did bring them up in post #7. FACT. What more do you need to know.

What color paint are you huffing? Gold?

Individual rights for whom, the bad guys?

For every citizen of this nation.

I'm a United States citizen. I never lost any rights.
You gave up the right to privacy. Having your phones monitored, the books you check out from the library, etc.

Most of us have nothing to worry about but such information can be misused. What if a President or administration decides to use such info against those perceived as political enemies? It's not wise to empower a virtually all-powerful government with even more power. Weakening individual rights is all we have left.

President Ford reiterated a good quote before Congress in 1974:

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Unless you live under a rock, you don't have privacy.

If you own any technology, you don't have privacy.

The government is far less intrusive than corporate America unless you're a bad guy.
You're free to give up all your rights for the sake of feeling "safe".

Until we neuter Trumps hardcore base I don't think we have a choice. Again; unless you're a bad guy, the government is far less intrusive than corporate America.

Yeah, I saw you say that domestic dogs and cats don't matter. But you have no reason to exclude them. We are far more domesticated than dogs & cats. Their closeness to their wild counterparts is irrelevant. I used them to make a point about race v. species. And the point stands.

Are you going to tell me dogs, cats or cattle domesticated themselves? Next, we are still animals. No matter how de-evolved we have allowed ourselves to become. I would tell you more. But you apparently aren't interested. And your "point" stands in quicksand.

For every citizen of this nation.

I'm a United States citizen. I never lost any rights.
You gave up the right to privacy. Having your phones monitored, the books you check out from the library, etc.

Most of us have nothing to worry about but such information can be misused. What if a President or administration decides to use such info against those perceived as political enemies? It's not wise to empower a virtually all-powerful government with even more power. Weakening individual rights is all we have left.

President Ford reiterated a good quote before Congress in 1974:

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Unless you live under a rock, you don't have privacy.

If you own any technology, you don't have privacy.

The government is far less intrusive than corporate America unless you're a bad guy.
You're free to give up all your rights for the sake of feeling "safe".

Exactly! A free society will never be safe. What you get when you give up your rights is the illusion of safety or the lack of freedom.

Nice statement, but it doesn't mean shit.

We can have a free and safe society as long as you let the police and government protect you from the bad guys.

Forum List

Back