The BS I Heard On TV The Other Day.

YOu may have seen what you want to see. Female blackbords and female grackles look virtually identical. The difference is a slight one of size and one of the shape of the body. You can take the word of someone untrained in ornthology or take the word of experts in the field. The experts say it is not uncommon.

Yes, homo sapiens breed with homo neanderthalensis. Why you think that has some bearing on the fact that race is not the same as species is a mystery. Homo sapiens is the species. There are races within the species.

And your entire argument about what is "natural" is ridiculous. Humans have removed themselves from what is natural a long time ago. And it certainly has not bearing on our social structures.

You want an answer? You have been sending me PM's. Send another.

I do not believe you have any answers. You have hate. I sent you the first PM and have answered all your replies.

Run Away!!! Run Away!!! Screw the PM's.

LMAO!!! Who is running away? I am willing to discuss everything right here oin this board. You are the one hiding, not me.

How many times do I have to tell you the truth isn't allowed around here. The only thing you are willing to do is see me get banned.

How many times do I have to call bullshit? I do not believe your "truth" will get you banned. If it does, it must be some vile, disgusting nonsense. There are others advocating racial separation and talking shit about other religions. Your crap is nothing new.

YOu may have seen what you want to see. Female blackbords and female grackles look virtually identical. The difference is a slight one of size and one of the shape of the body. You can take the word of someone untrained in ornthology or take the word of experts in the field. The experts say it is not uncommon.

Yes, homo sapiens breed with homo neanderthalensis. Why you think that has some bearing on the fact that race is not the same as species is a mystery. Homo sapiens is the species. There are races within the species.

And your entire argument about what is "natural" is ridiculous. Humans have removed themselves from what is natural a long time ago. And it certainly has not bearing on our social structures.

Homo neanderthalensis isn't generally considered to have been another race of human but another species of human. So now, do you understand a little more about race and species? If you want more, email me.

As for humans, we are animals. We always have been animals. We always will be animals. We can't separate ourselves from that any more than we can separate ourselves from having a coccyx.

Yes, I understand race quite well. I also understand that it does not equate to a different species. That is why I used domestic dogs as an example. Same species, but different breeds mean different characteristics within the same species.

Is that the best you can do? Say stupid shit. I already told you that domesticated animals like dogs, cats or cattle don't count. I also brought up a couple different species of wolf and coyotes. Did you forget all that? I could tell you more. But the truth isn't allowed around here.

Yeah, I saw you say that domestic dogs and cats don't matter. But you have no reason to exclude them. We are far more domesticated than dogs & cats. Their closeness to their wild counterparts is irrelevant. I used them to make a point about race v. species. And the point stands.

Are you going to tell me dogs, cats or cattle domesticated themselves? Next, we are still animals. No matter how de-evolved we have allowed ourselves to become. I would tell you more. But you apparently aren't interested. And your "point" stands in quicksand.

Whether domesticated or not, the example I gave is a better description of the different races than your claim that they are different species.

And no, they did not domesticate themselves. Nor did you domesticate yourself.

For every citizen of this nation.

I'm a United States citizen. I never lost any rights.
You gave up the right to privacy. Having your phones monitored, the books you check out from the library, etc.

Most of us have nothing to worry about but such information can be misused. What if a President or administration decides to use such info against those perceived as political enemies? It's not wise to empower a virtually all-powerful government with even more power. Weakening individual rights is all we have left.

President Ford reiterated a good quote before Congress in 1974:

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Unless you live under a rock, you don't have privacy.

If you own any technology, you don't have privacy.

The government is far less intrusive than corporate America unless you're a bad guy.
You're free to give up all your rights for the sake of feeling "safe".

Until we neuter Trumps hardcore base I don't think we have a choice. Again; unless you're a bad guy, the government is far less intrusive than corporate America.

Bad guy? The government IS the fucking bad guy! So who is it you think they are going to "go after." Let me give you one out of zillions of examples. Back in the 60"s, Some KKK people down south killed two jews and one negro outside agitators.

The government couldn't make a case against the suspects. So the government cut a deal with the Mafia. A deal that no doubt wasn't to the advantage of the American people. The mafia sent a hitman to kidnap one of the suspects and TORTURE a confession out of him. Which he did.

The suspects went to trial. Even though the confession was obtained through torture, they were convicted. The reason this probably happened is because they were told that if they tried to bring up the torture thing, the mafia would murder their families. And the U.S. government wouldn't do a damned thing about it.

You gave up the right to privacy. Having your phones monitored, the books you check out from the library, etc.

Most of us have nothing to worry about but such information can be misused. What if a President or administration decides to use such info against those perceived as political enemies? It's not wise to empower a virtually all-powerful government with even more power. Weakening individual rights is all we have left.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

The government is far less intrusive than corporate America unless you're a bad guy.

Exactly! A free society will never be safe. What you get when you give up your rights is the illusion of safety or the lack of freedom.

Nice statement, but it doesn't mean shit.

We can have a free and safe society as long as you let the police and government protect you from the bad guys.

It very much does mean what it states. You cannot be truly safe in a free society. The police and the gov't can catch and punish those responsible for harming you. But they do not prevent it. The fact that the perpetrator will be caught and punished does not make you safe.

Homo neanderthalensis isn't generally considered to have been another race of human but another species of human. So now, do you understand a little more about race and species? If you want more, email me.

As for humans, we are animals. We always have been animals. We always will be animals. We can't separate ourselves from that any more than we can separate ourselves from having a coccyx.

Yes, I understand race quite well. I also understand that it does not equate to a different species. That is why I used domestic dogs as an example. Same species, but different breeds mean different characteristics within the same species.

Is that the best you can do? Say stupid shit. I already told you that domesticated animals like dogs, cats or cattle don't count. I also brought up a couple different species of wolf and coyotes. Did you forget all that? I could tell you more. But the truth isn't allowed around here.

Yeah, I saw you say that domestic dogs and cats don't matter. But you have no reason to exclude them. We are far more domesticated than dogs & cats. Their closeness to their wild counterparts is irrelevant. I used them to make a point about race v. species. And the point stands.

Are you going to tell me dogs, cats or cattle domesticated themselves? Next, we are still animals. No matter how de-evolved we have allowed ourselves to become. I would tell you more. But you apparently aren't interested. And your "point" stands in quicksand.

Whether domesticated or not, the example I gave is a better description of the different races than your claim that they are different species.

You just can't see the truth. It must be some form of hysterical blindness. Or very good brainwashing. Like it or not, the definition of "race" isn't "the same." Also, like it or not, there are no races among any of the other zillions of creatures on this planet. What there is different species of creatures. Or at best, different sub-species. There are no sub-races.

You just can't see the truth. It must be some form of hysterical blindness. Or very good brainwashing. Like it or not, the definition of "race" isn't "the same." Also, like it or not, there are no races among any of the other zillions of creatures on this planet. What there is different species of creatures. Or at best, different sub-species. There are no sub-races.

Homo sapiens is a species. Black, white or asian, they are the same species.

That there is different terminology from the descriptions of animals is irrelevant

That there is different terminology from the descriptions of animals is irrelevant

Get ready for a PM.

I see the truth of the scientific nomenclature and classification. Denying that is more hysterical than anything I have said.

I see the truth of the scientific nomenclature and classification. Denying that is more hysterical than anything I have said.

Read the PM I sent you.

Until we neuter Trumps hardcore base I don't think we have a choice. Again; unless you're a bad guy, the government is far less intrusive than corporate America.

Bad guy? The government IS the fucking bad guy! So who is it you think they are going to "go after." Let me give you one out of zillions of examples. Back in the 60"s, Some KKK people down south killed two jews and one negro outside agitators.

The government couldn't make a case against the suspects. So the government cut a deal with the Mafia. A deal that no doubt wasn't to the advantage of the American people. The mafia sent a hitman to kidnap one of the suspects and TORTURE a confession out of him. Which he did.

The suspects went to trial. Even though the confession was obtained through torture, they were convicted. The reason this probably happened is because they were told that if they tried to bring up the torture thing, the mafia would murder their families. And the U.S. government wouldn't do a damned thing about it.

Registering people to vote and encouraging them to do so is not being an "agitator".

My parents lived in Philadelphia MS when all that went on. Everyone knew what happened and who did it. Hell, the county officials involved laughed about it. But everyone was too scared to do anything about it. If what you say is true, it looks like the gov't used someone wo scared the klan. I don't like the gov't turning to criminals for help. But it did get justice for those three young men who were murdered by cowards.

As a counter point, look at what happened when Bill Baxley was AG of Alabama and tried to prosecute the men responsible for the Birmingham Church bombing that killed 4 little girls. Baxley hated that the investigation had been stopped and no one went to jail. The bombing took place in 1963. Baxley reopened the case in 1971. The FBI would not release interview records or most of the materials from their investigation. So the feds protected those pieces of shit in that case.

Read the PM I sent you.

I did. Nothing changed.

Same old troll back again under another screen name. This A-hole has been outed a dozen times at least

You've been watching too many movies.

Exactly! A free society will never be safe. What you get when you give up your rights is the illusion of safety or the lack of freedom.

Nice statement, but it doesn't mean shit.

We can have a free and safe society as long as you let the police and government protect you from the bad guys.

It very much does mean what it states. You cannot be truly safe in a free society. The police and the gov't can catch and punish those responsible for harming you. But they do not prevent it. The fact that the perpetrator will be caught and punished does not make you safe.

So you believe that Trump wanting to deregulate consumer protection laws is beneficial to consumers?

Forum List

Back