The blessings and the Upright ...

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
There are those whose life, although does not conform to Christian Church doctrine regularity, who is/are blessed.

Why?

Because to be with Christ means to be for Good... not for doctrine.. not for man made commandments to be as doctrines of God .. but for Good... meaning ... children obeying their parents ... parents tending to their children ... not quarrelling with those outside of your 'expertise' knowledge .... not extending over hospitality towards wrongful persons ... giving leeway (until proven guilty) ... judging with righteous judgement (not only with eye judgement) .... giving a chance to prove responsible before cutting ties ...

These are some of the 'Good' which a person can do and live within by without needing to attend Church on a regular, weekly basis... And yet there are those that come into this Country with just that... these ideals and lifestyles with which they raise and keep their family.. Many marry within.. many marry U.S citizens and so have to learn how to adapt to U.S ways; their customs, their routines, their time standards, their need for 'exactness' where exactness is needed (such as Bank Check writing and record keeping), time frames as far as school and work and what is 'expected' by these institutions towards the 'clients' within them... how to 'wait' in the waiting room of any establishment without causing an offense, and if need be, learning how to do exactly that in the waiting line at the unemployment check office. Such are some of the things needed to be learned by these newly arriving/arrived human beings who seek U.S citizenship; with the availabilities The U.S. offers.

And still... these 'blessings' in Uprightness... and in The Way, even.. although not 'In The Way' of Church doctrines; completely.

---

After a life of tending to their U.S spouse; raising the children; taking care of the home, due to lacks in knowledge to actually make the U.S. dollars themselves (salary wise), but still living in the upright Way to their family and neighborhood(s).... their blessings when their spouse is 'gone'; has fallen asleep or even after they have been 'divorced' from... what becomes to these upright ones ... although not in Church doctrinated 'ideals'?

Blessings are given by The Holy Providers directly... Cursings not so needing to be 'directly' given.

What I'm trying to say is that many are willing to spend much times in attempt to 'save' a proper English speaking/abled bodied citizen yet not so understanding to the 'poverties' which are within the lives of the Upright; even of those within their own congregations. And for this reason, many who have opted to remain away from these 'families' to tend to their own, while remaining Upright and while remaining away from added 'woes' to their own life have had these 'reasons' be the excuses used as to why they have not received 'blessings'.... because they have opted to be 'away' from that place where 'blessings' are supposedly showered down because of/from....

Tell me... Why? Why should any woman need to suffer as a widowed single female or divorced from single female; even if she is still under the age of 60 (or so) but who is still being without proper 'daily' language skills to earn a 'salary based' gainful employment without being 'blessed' to be led into that 'place' where she can be truer appreciated as a woman in her upright way; to tend to spouse and home and to family??

Just a basic, simple question in point....

Why? Why would any U.S. citizened upright 'male' have any 'desire' to marry outside their own citizenship? And How? How would any non upright U.S. citizened male have enough 'monies' to even 'do so'?

Just think... whose going to call the ambulances and make 'hospital' appointments and bodily doctor visitation transportation accommodations, if/when they are alone as a single 'non English proficient' woman and alone? If after having spent her life tending to her husband and family and home, she is still the same 'lady' whose goal was to do just that... to love her husband and to tend to her family and not to own herself or her own 'needs'?

'wives... love your husbands'...
'mothers.. teach your daughters to love their husbands'...
'blessed is the wife/mother who tends and keeps the family'...
'beauty of the wife.. not with braided hair or with this or that but with the inner beauty of the woman'...
'just as Sarah called Abram/ham; lord, husband'....

etc...

Blessings...

not cursings...

all things work towards good for those/towards those who love The LORD God.

Last edited:
  • Banned
And so... as long as I have breath.. as long as I live... I shall praise The LORD..

The 'dead' cannot praise.

While I still have breath...

Psalm 115:117 "The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence."
(I)sa(i)ah 38:18 "For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth."

And as long as I'm able to praise, I can be what I have 'chosen', on my part, to be with The LORD and with Holy God and with Christ Messiah and with All that They Will Provide with, with a cheerful heart and a glad and rejoiceful daily existence; with Them together. Who knows? Maybe I might be of some 'assistance' to these 'women' who require English proficiency.....

After all, non English proficient women rarely venture into English speaking lands ALL OF/BY THEIR OWN CHOOSING.

Why 'marry' The LORD, God, Christ Messiah if I'm going to be a louch partner?

They might end up like the single lady. Or otherwise, I might end up like the single lady.

So wonderful to have knowledge that They, in the other places, countries, lives, etc... are not in this sort of 'chain and link' tie to any sort of this; personal, neglecting of one another.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back