Zone1 Pope Francis Is Leading His Flock To The Depths Of Hell. Allows Blessings To Same Sex Couples.

No, everyone gets the point – conservatives are frightened, ignorant, hateful bigots when it comes to those gay and transgender.

And there’s nothing in Christian doctrine or dogma that compels hating gay individuals; the unwarranted fear and hatred of those gay and transgender is a product of conservativism, not Christianity.
The idea that Christians 'hate' gays is another Marxist myth. We disapprove what they do and protest when they try to spread and normalize it. Otherwise, we feel sorry for them.

You're missing the point, entirely. I'm not discussing whether fags are hard workers or not or if the Pope's decisions affect me, personally. I'm saying that he, as a "Christian" leader, has no business overriding the teachings of the Holy Scriptures. He's supposed to uphold God's Word ... not overrule it.

Oh God. You're a fan of that sadistic lush Mel Gibson.

The idea that Christians 'hate' gays is another Marxist myth. We disapprove what they do and protest when they try to spread and normalize it. Otherwise, we feel sorry for them.

Agree completely.

I have had gay friends and never felt any animosity for gays but when they started with the "We're coming for your children" stuff, they blew any positive feelings I ever had for them.

Agree completely.

I have had gay friends and never felt any animosity for gays but when they started with the "We're coming for your children" stuff, they blew any positive feelings I ever had for them.

We're all born sinners and even have the propensity to sin. But I can't remember a time when I told parents that I was going to turn their kids into alcoholics and drug abusers. When queers step over the line and announce that they're "coming for your kids" then those reprobates have reached a whole new level of godless rebellion.

If miserable right wing MAGA Catholics here are attacking Pope Francis, then they are on the wrong side with Francis frolicking with the angels.

images (2).jpeg

Simple. One can't claim to be a representative of God's Word and will while contradicting God's Word and will.
Well, he’s the pope. If he represents God‘s word, and will, then that’s what he represents. He couldn’t really contradict it now could he? If you think he is contradicting it then maybe your interpretation of God‘s will and word is wrong. That’s why the pope is there.

Well, he’s the pope. If he represents God‘s word, and will, then that’s what he represents. He couldn’t really contradict it now could he? If you think he is contradicting it then maybe your interpretation of God‘s will and word is wrong. That’s why the pope is there.
Sorry you were born a bit slow, but you clearly missed the point. Pretending to represent God's Word by purposely misrepresenting it is an abominable act. The Bible clearly states that false prophets will be punished along with Satan.

Matthew 7:15, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Revelation 20:10, “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

Sorry you were born a bit slow, but you clearly missed the point. Pretending to represent God's Word by purposely misrepresenting it is an abominable act. The Bible clearly states that false prophets will be punished along with Satan.

Matthew 7:15, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Revelation 20:10, “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”
Perhaps it is you that is misinterpreting.,

Forum List

Back