Zone1 Pope Francis Is Leading His Flock To The Depths Of Hell. Allows Blessings To Same Sex Couples.

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Well good, ol' Francis continues to show his true colors. Not surprisingly, he has now allowed Priests to bless same-sex couples in direct defiance of biblical standards. The man has hit an all-time low, in my opinion. He truly must believe he knows what's best for mankind more so than our Creator does. He disgusts me with his openly, "woke" agenda.

Well good, ol' Francis continues to show his true colors. Not surprisingly, he has now allowed Priests to bless same-sex couples in direct defiance of biblical standards. The man has hit an all-time low, in my opinion. He truly must believe he knows what's best for mankind more so than our Creator does. He disgusts me with his openly, "woke" agenda.

Catholic churches displayed the nazi flag when Hitler came into Vienna. Nothing has changed in trying to stay modern, no matter what absurdity it exploits. How many of these couples have betrayed biological fate by the scalpel?

What he does as a pope doesn't affect you in any way. There are many good hard working same sex couples out there just trying to scrape by like the rest of the working class people.
You're missing the point, entirely. I'm not discussing whether fags are hard workers or not or if the Pope's decisions affect me, personally. I'm saying that he, as a "Christian" leader, has no business overriding the teachings of the Holy Scriptures. He's supposed to uphold God's Word ... not overrule it.

You're missing the point, entirely. I'm not discussing whether fags are hard workers or not or if the Pope's decisions affect me, personally. I'm saying that he, as a "Christian" leader, has no business overriding the teachings of the Holy Scriptures. He's supposed to uphold God's Word ... not overrule it.
The Pope would try to tell you that he is not trying to Ok gay sex, he is just blessing sinners.

But at the end of the day, we all know this response is just plain absurd as everyone translates it as condoning it in the eyes of God.

The Pope is bringing his Church into the 21st century
They insist on remaining in the 18th century
And next century it will be the 22nd century.

1703023204459.png

I will say this. This action doesn't really mean anything. Priests can bless pets, racetracks, anything at all. The pope's dictum excludes any reference to marriage or a relationship and cannot be done in church. This is the leftwing media trying to divide the Church as much as anything.

Yep.

It's weasel-worded like a mofo, so that the popesplainers can convince themselves that's NOT REALLY WHAT IT SAYS, but we know better.

I will say this. This action doesn't really mean anything. Priests can bless pets, racetracks, anything at all. The pope's dictum excludes any reference to marriage or a relationship and cannot be done in church. This is the leftwing media trying to divide the Church as much as anything.
No, this is the Pope doing the bidding of the Left wing media.

Your Pope is a heretic.

What the Pope has done gives "the appearance of evil" which the Bible teaches to avoid doing. He's acquiescing to the "woke" crowd and everyone knows it.

I'm a bit rusty. What did God say about homosexual marriage?

I'm a bit rusty. What did God say about homosexual marriage?
How much time to you have? I can quote numerous Scriptures from both Testaments about God's Word on homosexuality. And I can quote nearly as many as to what God considers to be a "marriage." Homosexuality is considered a major sin in both Testaments. It's a sin worthy of the death penalty in the Old Testament.

This pope is not my favorite, but technically he didn't say anything heretical.
But his actions are unbiblical. Would Jesus Christ "bless" same-sex unions or condemn them?

The fact that you're defending his actions proves my point that he's leading his flock down the wrong path.

How much time to you have? I can quote numerous Scriptures from both Testaments about God's Word on homosexuality. And I can quote nearly as many as to what God considers to be a "marriage." Homosexuality is considered a major sin in both Testaments. It's a sin worthy of the death penalty in the Old Testament.
You're wrong. The only sin that can't be forgiven is not believing the bullshit

Perhaps the pope knows a little more than you about his religion and is leading his flock to the light…. What do you think about that?

Forum List

Back