The Biden shortages continue - Now it's aluminum cans

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Every morning for the last four years, I've gone to a little store up the road and had a sausage biscuit and a can of Monster energy drink for breakfast. But over the last year, there have been shortages of the energy drink, and not only in that one store. Apparently we're running out of aluminum cans. I don't remember this shit happening while Trump was President.

Monster struggles to shift aluminum can sourcing to US​

"Monster continued to face high costs related to the import of aluminum cans last quarter as the beverage maker struggled to shift sourcing to the U.S. amid high consumer demand for its energy drinks.

The company paid around $66.7 million in higher freight costs in Q2, which includes the cost to import cans. Operational inefficiencies, including the importation of cans, cost Monster $46 million in Q1."

Monster struggles to shift aluminum can sourcing to US

Every morning for the last four years, I've gone to a little store up the road and had a sausage biscuit and a can of Monster energy drink for breakfast. But over the last year, there have been shortages of the energy drink, and not only in that one store. Apparently we're running out of aluminum cans.
:itsok:

The transportation system in America is , technically speaking, "Fucked up".

We have a transportation secretary more interested in taking Maternity leave for him and his bum buddy to play mummy and daddy with some midget they hired to play their kid, than he is in keeping the transportation system open and operating.

The motor in our heating/ac unit is out. Waiting on parts for 6 months.

My daughter-in-law's car has been waiting on a part for four months.
Shortages and supply problems everywhere.
I’ve been waiting for parts to fix my transmission for 6 months. And the ETA is still January.

I forgot to add. If pet owners are wondering why canned pet food is scarce in stores? It’s related to the aluminum shortage combined with the cost for the supplies to make it.

Once the part for my daughter-in-law's car comes in they have to wait for the specially trained engineer to get there and fix the hybrid.

Forum List

Back