Zone1 The Ark and The Flood

I don't expect a non-believer to begin to understand reality. Atheists ideology centers around defiance of God and all the freedom of moral agency. It's why communist ideology is based on atheist views.

You're wrong about that too. I very much believe in G-d. But I also use my brain to understand the Bible was written by people. People are fallible. All people are. Even worse than fallible, it was written by very primitive people. So no, events written in the Bible are not always accurate.

Dinosaurs are a perfect example. We know now for certain they existed. And if we were to accept everything in the Bible as dead-on accurate as written, as you appear to want to believe, dinosaurs couldn't have perished in the flood because the Bible tells us that at least two of "every beast after its kind" was on the ark.

Insulting me because you can't explain nonsense found in the Bible does help your position.

LOL

Now your claiming biblical events not even found in the Bible. Kindly quote the Bible where it says, "every living thing after its kind" in the area...?
Again, there was only one continent at the time. One big land mass. So, yes. Those that God instructed to go on the finite space ark.

You're wrong about that too. I very much believe in G-d. But I also use my brain to understand the Bible was written by people. People are fallible. All people are. Even worse than fallible, it was written by very primitive people. So no, events written in the Bible are not always accurate.

Dinosaurs are a perfect example. We know now for certain they existed. And if we were to accept everything in the Bible as dead-on accurate as written, as you appear to want to believe, dinosaurs couldn't have perished in the flood because the Bible tells us that at least two of "every beast after its kind" was on the ark.

Insulting me because you can't explain nonsense found in the Bible does help your position.
Yes, humans wrote down the visions and inspirations from the Holy Ghost. But, that means the Bible is from God. Has interpretations and changes to different languages changed any meanings? There are a few for sure. But, mostly it is correct as far as it has been translated correctly. Was it actually "every" last one? Doubtful as the ark would not have been large enough. But, the main ones were on it. The one's God wanted to be every kind after the flood. Ever think of it in that way?

thats what they are called today,,
they went by different names back in the day,,
You mean like George? Peggy?

Dino?

292-2920049_flintstones-dino-clipart-hd-png-download.png

Again, there was only one continent at the time. One big land mass. So, yes. Those that God instructed to go on the finite space ark.

So not "EVERY beast after his kind," like the Bible says.

So not "EVERY beast after his kind," like the Bible says.
Every beast that God wanted on the ark. It's interesting how people interpret English words. When it is written "All" are something or whatever, it's usually understood that all doesn't mean everything or everyone. We hear politicians today when they get a majority say "All" Americans are united. Do you think every spider was on the ark as well?

if you ever took time to read some history you might see this word DRAGON,, not to mention all the sculptures and pictures of them that look exactly like some of these dinosaurs

LOL

This looks like a known dinosaur to you does it?

200px-Friedrich-Johann-Justin-Bertuch_Mythical-Creature-Dragon_1806.jpg

Every beast that God wanted on the ark. It's interesting how people interpret English words. When it is written "All" are something or whatever, it's usually understood that all doesn't mean everything or everyone. We hear politicians today when they get a majority say "All" Americans are united. Do you think every spider was on the ark as well?

LOLOLOL

So now "all" doesn't mean, "all?"

:lmao:

What about, "every?" Does "every" mean every?

not sure what that has to do with what I said,,,

That's because nit even you know what you're talking about. You said sculputures and paintings of dragons look exactly like some dinosaurs.

So I showed you a depiction of a dragon and asked which known dinosaur that resembles.

Forum List

Back