Zone1 The Ark and The Flood

I enjoy your vivid imagination about people and a world wide flood they all seem to have. Actually, what happened was the flood and then the people afterward all had their take on it later on. The fools who believe the earth is 4.5 billion years old simply are fooled by the faulty dating systems.

So dinosaurs roamed the Earth less than 6000 years ago??

How'd they all die?

the earth broke open and the waters of the deep rose up,, and then receded leaving some as our oceans,,
Interesting article …

... nowadays, we know those are clouds.
Those days were different. People lived for hundreds of years. There was something between the Sun and the Earth that slowed down the sun's rays that made people live longer. I'm suspecting that the water wasn't just clouds, but the waters that were divided as we read the organization of the earth in Genesis.

Those days were different. People lived for hundreds of years. There was something between the Sun and the Earth that slowed down the sun's rays that made people live longer. I'm suspecting that the water wasn't just clouds, but the waters that were divided as we read the organization of the earth in Genesis.

LOL

You mean they referred to lunar cycles as "years."

And they believed there was water in the sky because that's where rain comes from.

I enjoy your vivid imagination about people and a world wide flood they all seem to have.
Oops, unforced error. A lie you just made up.

Nobody back then had a myth about a global flood. Because they didn't know there was a globe. The didn't even know about 4 of the 7 continents.

You sure do make this easy.

In describing the inheritance of the faithful and the taking of the unfaithful (Mt 24:37-41), Jesus also recalled the story of Sodom (Lk 17:28-29; cf. Gn 19:1-29). God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and spared a Godly man, Lot. God destroyed specific localities, i.e., cities and nations. In His final judgment on Israel, He destroyed a city and nation, i.e., Jerusalem and Judea. These incidents are analogous with the flood. The analogy lends credence to the idea of a regional flood when God spared Noah; the world was not the planet. In all three instances – the flood, Sodom, Jerusalem – judgment was local. In the Bible, all of God’s judgments are local.

Yes they did. The flood.

Poor guess. They couldn't have died in the flood... they would have been on the ark...

Genesis 6

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Genesis 7

14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

Emphasis is mine to show at least two of "every living thing" was on that ark. So what happened to the dinosaurs?

The earth has more water underground than on the surface. The scriptures say the earth broke open releasing the "fountains under the earth"

LOL

You mean they referred to lunar cycles as "years."

And they believed there was water in the sky because that's where rain comes from.
I don't expect a non-believer to begin to understand reality. Atheists ideology centers around defiance of God and all the freedom of moral agency. It's why communist ideology is based on atheist views.

Oops, unforced error. A lie you just made up.

Nobody back then had a myth about a global flood. Because they didn't know there was a globe. The didn't even know about 4 of the 7 continents.

You sure do make this easy.
Who said there were continents separated by oceans back then? Before the flood, there was just one large land mass. And, why do you think they didn't believe there was a globe?

the earth broke open and the waters of the deep rose up,, and then receded leaving some as our oceans,,
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Poor guess. They couldn't have died in the flood... they would have been on the ark...

Genesis 6
19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
Genesis 7
14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.
15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

Emphasis is mine to show at least two of "every living thing" was on that ark. So what happened to the dinosaurs?
Every beast in the area. And, it's possible there were dinosaurs on the ark as well. What kind of dinosaurs I would not know. Are they still around? Did they continue to multiply? Don't know.

Every beast in the area. And, it's possible there were dinosaurs on the ark as well. What kind of dinosaurs I would not know. Are they still around? Did they continue to multiply? Don't know.

LOL

Now your claiming biblical events not even found in the Bible. Kindly quote the Bible where it says, "every living thing after its kind" in the area...?

Forum List

Back