Zone1 The Ark and The Flood

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I have two questions regarding the Ark and the Flood.

The Flood

Explain to me how the earth was "flooded" with trillions upon trillions of gallons of water?
WHERE did all that water come from?
When the floods receded......WHERE did all that water GO???

If you flood a WHOLE PLANET that was only 3/4 water, that extreme excess of water had to come from SOMEWHERE off this planet.

And having flooded said planet, the same goes for where did the water go when it "receded".

The Ark

Two of every kind of living creature on this planet? On one tiny boat? I don't think so.
Unless Moses was a Time Lord and his "ark" was actually an interdimensional space vehicle, this is ludicrous and impossible.
With the supposed dimensions of the Ark related to modern measurements, the Ark they describe could have existed, but not for two of each living creature on this planet!! The Ark would have had to have been the size of Hawaii, at the very LEAST, in order to accommodate TWO of each living creature on this planet!!!

1656295490582.png

The Flood

Explain to me how the earth was "flooded" with trillions upon trillions of gallons of water?

If you flood a WHOLE PLANET that was only 3/4 water, that extreme excess of water had to come from SOMEWHERE off this planet.

And having flooded said planet, the same goes for where did the water go when it "receded".

The Ark

Two of every kind of living creature on this planet? On one tiny boat? I don't think so.
Unless Moses was a Time Lord and his "ark" was actually an interdimensional space vehicle, this is ludicrous and impossible.
With the supposed dimensions of the Ark related to modern measurements, the Ark they describe could have existed, but not for two of each living creature on this planet!! The Ark would have had to have been the size of Hawaii, at the very LEAST, in order to accommodate TWO of each living creature on this planet!!!

View attachment 662729
the earth broke open and the waters of the deep rose up,, and then receded leaving some as our oceans,,

The Flood

The Ark

View attachment 662729
its also kinds of animals not each species,, that reduces the numbers greatly,, and of course he was smart enough to only take young ones of the larger animals,,

Well, since God created the entire universe & everything in it simply by willing it into existence, I don't think creating or disposing of enough water or expanding the boundaries of an Ark are beyond his capabilities.
Jesus fed 5000 with a few fish & loaves & also made water into wine for an endless supply at a wedding.
God helped a poor widow by continually keeping her oil jar from running dry.
Do you really think the Creator of time, space & everything it contains is held back by our understanding of physics? Our concept of what is possible is like an ant contemplating string theory

The flood...

There have been many cataclisms on Earth ....erasing very technologicaly advanced civilizations, by fire and water, etc.....

This is only one answer to your question....and there are many more other answers....this is from the Smithsonian.

It's a common theme across multiple religions and regions of the earth, which should at least lead one to question how so many of our earliest ancestors of our species recorded that they lived through a flood, from old Babylon to China, India and Italy. Do some research, surely this can't all be a coincidence.

In the end, "who knows"? I don't. Hopefully when I pass and all is revealed I may learn. That is the greatest mystery of all I suppose.

Alternatively, if the Ark story is bunk it's no different than suggesting that all of the matter in the universe squeezed into a dot as small as the head of a pin. Try to wrap your head around that theory.

The Flood

The Ark

View attachment 662729

Not every species of animals, those that reproduced their kind.

The Jews borrowed the Gilgamesh myth from Sumer .

If we go your way, Hiroshima is merely a 'borrowed myth',
because Jews also reported about this global event.

Do you think ancient civilizations all conspired
to use similar language describing these
events to fool humanity?

If you dont have faith, you wont be satisfied. This story defies science and logic.

Do You associate faith as that which defies science and logic?

There's a difference between faith in knowledge,
and religious belief in what one can't explain.

Forum List

Back