Zone1 The Ark and The Flood

LOLOLOL

So now "all" doesn't mean, "all?"

:lmao:

What about, "every?" Does "every" mean every?
No, it doesn't.
1. "All" the people I met (Isn't all the people)
2. "We are "All" ecstatic! (Doesn't mean all are)
3. Giving their "All" for what they believe (Doing their best but not necessarily their all. Jesus did, He gave his life for us)
4. He drank all his milk (There usually is some drops left at the bottom of the glass

"All" is sometimes used for emphasis and not literally everything.

That's because nit even you know what you're talking about. You said sculputures and paintings of dragons look exactly like some dinosaurs.

So I showed you a depiction of a dragon and asked which known dinosaur that resembles.
so youre trying to tell me that throughout history in most cultures there are hundreds if not thousands of pictures, sculptures and depictions of what we now call dinosaurs that some of them called dragons as well as names we dont even know???

Last edited:
so youre trying to tell me that throughout history in most cultures there are hundreds if not thousands of pictures, sculptures and depictions of what we now call dinosaurs that some of them called dragons as well as names we dont even know???

Donosaur fossils were not first discovered by 18th century scientists.

No, it doesn't.
1. "All" the people I met (Isn't all the people)
2. "We are "All" ecstatic! (Doesn't mean all are)
3. Giving their "All" for what they believe (Doing their best but not necessarily their all. Jesus did, He gave his life for us)
4. He drank all his milk (There usually is some drops left at the bottom of the glass

"All" is sometimes used for emphasis and not literally everything.

LOL

All means all. Every means every. You don't get to change the meanings of words just because their actual meaning obliterates your nonsense.

14 They, and every beast after his kind...

15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

LOL

I'm telling you what we know as dinosaurs; do not resemble dragons. Show some ancient sculptures and paintings that resemble these...

different-types-dinosaurs-with-names_1308-104498.jpg

LOL

All means all. Every means every. You don't get to change the meanings of words just because their actual meaning obliterates your nonsense.

14 They, and every beast after his kind...

15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
Actually, I got my statements from the dictionary. Same with "Every." "All" as with "Every" can also mean to give greater emphasis without meaning every little things. It's simply the interpretation from Hebrew and Greek that uses those two English words as strong emphasis. "Most" isn't good enough.

Actually, I got my statements from the dictionary. Same with "Every." "All" as with "Every" can also mean to give greater emphasis without meaning every little things. It's simply the interpretation from Hebrew and Greek that uses those two English words as strong emphasis. "Most" isn't good enough.

Your examples had qualifiers, i.e., "All" the people I met, 'met' is the qualifier. Which mean you met ALL among that group. There is no such qualifier in the Bible. It doesn't say, every living thing of all flesh I met. It's EVERY living thing of ALL flesh. Dinosaurs were flesh.

You're literally making shit up to make sense out of something which makes no sense.

Your examples had qualifiers, i.e., "All" the people I met, 'met' is the qualifier. Which mean you met ALL among that group. There is no such qualifier in the Bible. It doesn't say, every living thing of all flesh I met. It's EVERY living thing of ALL flesh. Dinosaurs were flesh.

You're literally making shit up to make sense out of something which makes no sense.
Yes, dinosaurs were flesh. And, there were most likely some on board as well.

eve·ry
/ˈev(ə)rē/

determiner

1. (preceding a singular noun) used to refer to all the individual members of a set without exception.
"the hotel assures every guest of personal attention"

Similar: each

each and every

every single

• used before an amount to indicate something happening at specified intervals.
    "tours are every thirty mi
  • (used for emphasis) all possible; the utmost.
    "you have every reason to be disappointed

Yes, dinosaurs were flesh. And, there were most likely some on board as well.

eve·ry
/ˈev(ə)rē/

determiner

1. (preceding a singular noun) used to refer to all the individual members of a set without exception.
"the hotel assures every guest of personal attention"

Similar: each

each and every

every single

• used before an amount to indicate something happening at specified intervals.
    "tours are every thirty mi
  • (used for emphasis) all possible; the utmost.
    "you have every reason to be disappointed

LOL

Thanks for confirming what I said...

refer to all the individual members of a set without exception

Of a "SET." Without exception.

The "set" in the Bible is "all flesh."

You claim not every kind of dinosaur was on the ark. That means you're claiming the Bible is wrong. Which also confirms what I said earlier that not everything in the Bible is accurate.

Forum List

Back