Zone1 The Ark and The Flood

It's a common theme across multiple religions and regions of the earth, which should at least lead one to question how so many of our earliest ancestors of our species recorded that they lived through a flood, from old Babylon to China, India and Italy. Do some research, surely this can't all be a coincidence.

In the end, "who knows"? I don't. Hopefully when I pass and all is revealed I may learn. That is the greatest mystery of all I suppose.

Alternatively, if the Ark story is bunk it's no different than suggesting that all of the matter in the universe squeezed into a dot as small as the head of a pin. Try to wrap your head around that theory.
We are creatures of habit. And, if the habit from our beginnings is that everything started from a tiny dot the size of the head of a pin, we somehow learn about this and can grasp the idea based on what the people who teach this believe happened. Yet, only a small number of people actually ever come to understand this. The same is with the belief in God from our beginnings. It's hard to believe that something came from nothing but God has always existed. Yet, for those who have been given opportunity to know and understand God personally, which is a small number of people, they understand. To everyone else, physics and spirituality is impossible to understand. Mostly because of being closeminded. Creatures of habit.

Do You associate faith as that which defies science and logic?

There's a difference between faith in knowledge,
and religious belief in what one can't explain.
It's interesting that in these days, different from former civilizations, that God is giving us time to grow and develop both in science and theology far more than in any other time period on earth. Yet, we see people so impatient with both science and God demanding things we simply don't have the answer to, yet. To me, science is convincing me more and more that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost exist.

Alternatively, if the Ark story is bunk it's no different from suggesting that all of the matter in the universe squeezed into a dot as small as the head of a pin. Try to wrap your head around that theory.
The Big Bang Is a Big Whopper

Such a concentration of matter is impossible. Postmodern Physics is the new Bible-size mythology.

Logically it had to be an eruption from another universe. It entered in a stream and was never concentrated more thickly than the capacity of space.

I have two questions regarding the Ark and the Flood.

The Flood

Explain to me how the earth was "flooded" with trillions upon trillions of gallons of water?
WHERE did all that water come from?
When the floods receded......WHERE did all that water GO???

If you flood a WHOLE PLANET that was only 3/4 water, that extreme excess of water had to come from SOMEWHERE off this planet.

And having flooded said planet, the same goes for where did the water go when it "receded".

The Ark

Two of every kind of living creature on this planet? On one tiny boat? I don't think so.
Unless Moses was a Time Lord and his "ark" was actually an interdimensional space vehicle, this is ludicrous and impossible.
With the supposed dimensions of the Ark related to modern measurements, the Ark they describe could have existed, but not for two of each living creature on this planet!! The Ark would have had to have been the size of Hawaii, at the very LEAST, in order to accommodate TWO of each living creature on this planet!!!

View attachment 662729
You can google sites that will explain this to you. However, it will be futile if you are not a man of learning wanting to learn those things you don't yet understand. It's interesting in Genesis that the earth was formed above and below the waters in heaven. People lived hundreds of years. Could it be that the waters blocked the bad rays of the sun so that people lived longer? Once the waters were unleashed from not only under the earth but over the earth from heaven as well, the sun begin to shown brightly causing death quicker? The water was violent enough to cause the continents to separate. I'm sure God had to steady the ark many times.
As for the animals, God sent the animals of every kind that he wanted on the ark. Not what you think should be on the ark. You weren't there and had no decision in the matter. Humble yourself.

It's interesting in Genesis that the earth was formed above and below the waters in heaven. Once the waters were unleashed from not only under the earth but over the earth from heaven as well.
Dig Deeper and the Whole World Will Prosper

At least you agree with me that the Earth has more undiscovered deep- underground aquifers than there is water in all the oceans. Same with oil deposits.

So there is no Peak Oil and also no reason to care if surface water gets contaminated.

At least you agree with me that the Earth has more undiscovered deep- underground aquifers than there is water in all the oceans. Same with oil deposits.

So there is no Peak Oil and also no reason to care if surface water gets contaminated.
Until I read Genesis and saw that the waters were also still above the earth, I still didn't think there was enough water to fill the entire earth and covering all land. Also, since the great upheavals of the earth during the flood created the high mountain ranges, the land wasn't that high before the flood, Perhaps not more than 3,000 to 4,000 feet high anywhere on earth. The waters beneath filled much of the earth and then more from heaven above the earth.

It's interesting that in these days, different from former civilizations, that God is giving us time to grow and develop both in science and theology far more than in any other time period on earth. Yet, we see people so impatient with both science and God demanding things we simply don't have the answer to, yet. To me, science is convincing me more and more that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost exist.

Though the concept of trinity fundamentally contradicts science and logic,
I can associate with most of what You've said. I also find the focus on the
'knowledge of G-d' translating into more 'service of G-d'.

The Flood

Explain to me how the earth was "flooded" with trillions upon trillions of gallons of water?

If you flood a WHOLE PLANET that was only 3/4 water, that extreme excess of water had to come from SOMEWHERE off this planet.

And having flooded said planet, the same goes for where did the water go when it "receded".

The Ark

Two of every kind of living creature on this planet? On one tiny boat? I don't think so.
Unless Moses was a Time Lord and his "ark" was actually an interdimensional space vehicle, this is ludicrous and impossible.
With the supposed dimensions of the Ark related to modern measurements, the Ark they describe could have existed, but not for two of each living creature on this planet!! The Ark would have had to have been the size of Hawaii, at the very LEAST, in order to accommodate TWO of each living creature on this planet!!!

View attachment 662729
Two of every kind of living creature on this planet?

forget the desert religion nursery rhyme story for juveniles - the heavens spoke to all living creatures of that time with the same message for admission to the everlasting - be good - that's all there was for the event. a million years ago when everything was a single community.

those not in tune, the evil were killed ... funny how they gloss that over what will be their own epitaph, the desert religion congregations.

forget the desert religion nursery rhyme story for juveniles - the heavens spoke to all living creatures of that time with the same message for admission to the everlasting - be good - that's all there was for the event. a million years ago when everything was a single community.

those not in tune, the evil were killed ... funny how they gloss that over what will be their own epitaph, the desert religion congregations.

If all the 'desert religions' surviving to testify to both 'their own epitaph',
and the eventual failure of evil, then the only question that
remains is - how to 'be good'?

The Flood

The Ark

View attachment 662729
Ok. Why are you looking for a literal interpretation?

So, it was already pointed out that there is an older version that is Sumerian. Why is there the assumption that there was just one flood? We talk about a deluge as if it was only one flood and all people believed the same thing but they didn't. So some areas there are similarities. Mesopotamian area flooded regularly. The Nile had a regular yearly flood. There is a monsoon season that occurs every year in Arizona and Mexico. The point is that it is very possible that these people believed at the time that the world was that big where they were at. Clearly flooding would destroy quite a bit.

And why not?

You can't find dinosaur bones in Greece because what we know as Greece was underwater. Shoot, Key West has been underwater four times.

Last edited:
If all the 'desert religions' surviving to testify to both 'their own epitaph',
and the eventual failure of evil, then the only question that
remains is - how to 'be good'?

was that a question ... the prescribed religion the deserts have abandoned would be difficult for them to recognize, how to be good when that is the their objective in abandonment. for their own self gratification.

Though the concept of trinity fundamentally contradicts science and logic,
I can associate with most of what You've said. I also find the focus on the
'knowledge of G-d' translating into more 'service of G-d'.
My belief in the trinity sides better with science than the traditional Christian garble. I believe the three are separate and distinct beings. The Father and Son are glorified resurrected beings. This universe was willed to Father as he was once like us and that we can become like Jesus and the Father and willed our mansions or universes. Plane theory with infinite potential universes. And, if not plane theory, then some other method of organizing or creating new universes.
I agree that service is the way to know God. So is reading the scriptures, prayer, study and meditating on the words of God as Jesus taught us to do.

The flood...

There have been many cataclisms on Earth ....erasing very technologicaly advanced civilizations, by fire and water, etc.....

This is only one answer to your question....and there are many more other answers....this is from the Smithsonian.

That was a slow moving flood. Plenty of time to move families and livestock to higher ground.

This Noah story is probably based on flooding in the Euphrates river basin like the older Gilgamesh myth.

If we go your way, Hiroshima is merely a 'borrowed myth',
because Jews also reported about this global event.

Do you think ancient civilizations all conspired
to use similar language describing these
events to fool humanity?

The flood story is a thousand years earlier than Abraham from Sumer.

The flood was caused by snowmelt from the Zagros mountains and spring rains.

The Flood

The Ark

View attachment 662729

There was a water vapor layer up somewhere, that is what came down. The earth didnt have all this water prior to that flood event. Nothing ate meat prior to the flood. It will be the same when Gods kingdom is in full control of everything.- Isaiah 11:7--That is why all the animals on the ark got along-they didnt eat meat. Something in the suns rays after the water vapor layer came down made certain animals and humans have to eat meat to survive.

Forum List

Back