Tennessee and 16 other states join Texas in election fraud lawsuit.

I do give Dems credit, this 2020 election is proof that they have mastered the art of theft.
My favorite latest MSM spin....instead of "No evidence of election fraud..." now it's "Republican states join in Trump's attempt to overturn the election results based on unproven claims filled with wild conspiracy theories."

Those were David Muir's almost exact words yesterday evening.

Last edited:
So that makes it 32 to 18 in favor of states not seeking to overturn election results. So Trump is losing this one too.

Not when you consider this has never happened before.

Nope, it's over

Which is why this issue is DOA
ALL States have standing you moronic clod.
Skylar is denying that these states have any standing, but meanwhile the SCOTUS has taken the case and given the four defendant states till 3pm today to respond.

Skylar is a genuine certified moron.
How'd the case turn out?

I mean I don't want to gloat or anything.......but I stuck the landing on this one

Which Justice signed off on this decision?
There was no decision. The court refused to hear it. Thomas and Alito said that they would have preferred to have heard the case but also said that they would not have given Texas diddly squat. It was as much of a complete refutiation as any in Court history. It was a wholesale slaughter of the Texas Attorney general. It was the equivalent of one judge blowing her nose with the filing and another wiping his ass with it.

The rest of red state America can sign on to whatever circle jerk they'd like. Won't change anything. The SC will show this the door.
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on. You're embarrassing yourselves...and the entire country.
The Supreme Court already yesterday gave the four cheating states two days (so until tomorrow) to
respond to the Texas suit.

So already you have your head up your ass, or never pulled your head out to begin with.

How does it feel to be such a massive moron?

Damn, Eric.....that post did not age well at all.

Jack nailed it. You, not so much.

There was no decision. The court refused to hear it. Thomas and Alito said that they would have preferred to have heard the case but also said that they would not have given Texas diddly squat. It was as much of a complete refutiation as any in Court history. It was a wholesale slaughter of the Texas Attorney general. It was the equivalent of one judge blowing her nose with the filing and another wiping his ass with it.

Even that is kinda nebulous. They would have granted Texas permission to file the complaint. But there's not any firm indication that they would have even recognized standing. They may have just believed that the SCOTUS should dismiss the bill of complaint rather than the petition of leave to file the bill of complaint.

Regardless, Paxton's steaming pseudo-legal deuce got *all* the justices agreeing on one thing:

It was unworthy of any remedy.

That would be all 9 that agreed that the Texas turd petition was unworthy of any remedy.

It was that awful.

Link to this please?

Skylar

Its in the 2 paragraph response. They rejected the petition with only 2 SCOTUS indicating that they believe that the courts should grant the petition of leave.....but that they'd support no remedy asked for in the complaint.

Forum List

Back