Forced vaccinations? New York possibly says "yes"

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017

Apparently new york is eyeing possible forced vaccinations. Also, with the first story, they are apparently not opposed to ignoring your religious objections.

I can understand that they would want to make sure everyone is virus free, I just can't get past the ethical issues of forcing to inject something into their bodies against their will, and against their religious objections.

Also, there's the issue of, what happens if there is a segment of the population that has a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine and it it ends up killing a bunch of people, and the state forced those people into taking it. The lawsuits could end up being devastating to the state.

What do you think?

Apparently new york is eyeing possible forced vaccinations. Also, with the first story, they are apparently not opposed to ignoring your religious objections.

I can understand that they would want to make sure everyone is virus free, I just can't get past the ethical issues of forcing to inject something into their bodies against their will, and against their religious objections.

Also, there's the issue of, what happens if there is a segment of the population that has a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine and it it ends up killing a bunch of people, and the state forced those people into taking it. The lawsuits could end up being devastating to the state.

What do you think?
I'm not shocked.
Cuomo is starving people and making people homeless; what the fuck is a forced vaccination to the scumbag.

1607552758682.png

What do you think?
I think it may have come time to just shoot the sons a bitches.

What do you think?
I'm not shocked.
Cuomo is starving people and making people homeless; what the fuck is a forced vaccination to the scumbag.

I agree! Cuomo has done so much damage already.....what is a little bit more? It means nothing to him :mad-61:

1607552520744.png

What do you think?
Fat chance. Those, so called front liners will inject that poison into me right after I inject them with 150 grains of lead.

What do you think?
I disagree, why resort to violence? Definitely stand against them and make your voice heard, but, id resist the call to violence.

What do you think?
I disagree, why resort to violence? Definitely stand against them and make your voice heard, but, id resist the call to violence.
Don't get on the cattle car.

What do you think?
yep the good old brainwashed sheep of america think our government is looking out for them and are going to line up and take that poison.LOL

What do you think?
Don't get on the cattle car.
TOO MANY SHEEP IN AMERICA WILL DO THAT I AM AFRAID.

What do you think?

Well? What are you doing sitting on your ass here?

Is force

What do you think?

What do you think?
How is forcefully injecting you with a substance you don't want not violent you freaking sheep?
How did this nation become so overcrowded with cowards and drooling morons?

Forum List

Back