Tennessee and 16 other states join Texas in election fraud lawsuit.

That's not evidence of anything. I'm not sure why you think that people showing up to Typhoid Donny's Super Spreader Events is evidence of anything other than their stupidity.

I go back to my original statement, if you let states sue other states over how they conduct their elections, you've pretty much nullified the electoral college.
You got caught.
Again.

Every state should join. Each state has to follow the law and if they don’t they don’t get their electoral votes counted.

Including Texas?
What law did they break to change their voting system? Because that’s what this case is about dumbass.
Extending early voting dates without the legislatures involvement. The governor did that all on his own.
I don’t see anything saying they did that. But if they did it was unconstitutional. So let’s see what you have.

Members of the legislature even sued him to prevent it, but failed to stop him.
You have me on this one

The governor of Texas clearly violated the state constitution

but I dont think thats a winning issue for you because only biden needs 270 to win

without 270 for either candidate the election goes to the states where republicans control 27 to 23

I highly doubt it will ever get that far. Members of the legislature sued Abbot to prevent him from doing that but failed in the effort. The court ruled he had the authority to do it. If he had the authority, then other states did to.

Remember when conservatives used to rail against judicial activism?

Oh, that's right, they aren't conservatives anymore. They're cult members.
Remember when adhering to the constitution wasn’t considered activism but ignoring it was? It’s opposite that now I guess.

Oh no, here we go again with dissecting every single word and sentence, back n forth, back n forth, so you can twist and spin the truth.

You say so many stupid things, it's an effort to unpack it all. You are a target rich environment...

The voting system is corrupt and you know it. Everyone knows that mass mail in voting, especially those that are not verified, are a problem. Everyone knows that Dominion is a problem, and even Dems know this. Everyone knows this but you I guess.

It's the same voting system we've been using for the last 40 years, dude. The only thing "corrupt" is your guy lost, even though all the polls said he was going to lose.

Deep down I know you want to believe that Joe won, and I know you really hate Trump, but all Americans want is justice, and a fair voting system.

Joe won because he got 7 million more votes. Everything else is just gaming the system. That's what Americans wanted.

Its a shame that you use your knowledge to manipulate in such a narcissistic way.

No, what's a shame is you guys have drunk the koolaid to the point you don't notice the compound is burning down.

I know, lets go back to identity politics, you like that dont you ?

Do you even know what "Identity politics" means, or are you just repeating something you heard on Hate Radio?

Oh no, here we go again with dissecting every single word and sentence, back n forth, back n forth, so you can twist and spin the truth.

You say so many stupid things, it's an effort to unpack it all. You are a target rich environment...

The voting system is corrupt and you know it. Everyone knows that mass mail in voting, especially those that are not verified, are a problem. Everyone knows that Dominion is a problem, and even Dems know this. Everyone knows this but you I guess.

It's the same voting system we've been using for the last 40 years, dude. The only thing "corrupt" is your guy lost, even though all the polls said he was going to lose.

Deep down I know you want to believe that Joe won, and I know you really hate Trump, but all Americans want is justice, and a fair voting system.

Joe won because he got 7 million more votes. Everything else is just gaming the system. That's what Americans wanted.

Its a shame that you use your knowledge to manipulate in such a narcissistic way.

No, what's a shame is you guys have drunk the koolaid to the point you don't notice the compound is burning down.

I know, lets go back to identity politics, you like that dont you ?

Do you even know what "Identity politics" means, or are you just repeating something you heard on Hate Radio?
All I know is that you might be better served somewhere else. Remember when you told me how forum members look up to you and consider you a permanent fixture, yet, so many forum members have already told you how big of a looser you are, and yet you just continue getting slammed down. You keep replying with same twist and spin over and over.
Just look in the mirror Joe, and tell us what you see. Ive proved in other past threads that you are nothing more than an educated idiot, and yet you want to go down that road again.
Tell us about your black, brown, gay, trans, and other friends and how they are more entitled than us common white folk.
I bet youre getting all giddy and having multiple orgasms with Joes identity politi.....I mean qualified picks.
Oh, and dont forget to remind everyone how you served, but yet you hate our country.
I wish I would have saved your past posts so people can see what a fool you are, but Im betting most on here already know this much.

You may not know this if you only get your news from liberal news outlets, but 17 states have now joined Texas's lawsuit that challenges the election results in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia. Also, over 100 Republican members of Congress have signed an amicus brief supporting the Texas lawsuit. And, Republican leaders in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, including the Speaker of the House, have also filed a brief supporting the Texas lawsuit.

Missouri, 16 other states file brief supporting Texas suit to delay presidential elector appointment | Fox News

Over 100 House Republicans sign amicus brief backing lawsuit to overturn election results | Just The News

Pennsylvania House leaders file brief supporting Texas in election-related lawsuit | Just The News

All I know is that you might be better served somewhere else. Remember when you told me how forum members look up to you and consider you a permanent fixture, yet, so many forum members have already told you how big of a looser you are, and yet you just continue getting slammed down. You keep replying with same twist and spin over and over.

Actually, you can judge a man by the quality of his enemies. Yes, I am disliked her by the racists and the homophobes... and usually when someone makes speculations about one's personal life, it's a tacit admission that they lost the argument.

Just look in the mirror Joe, and tell us what you see. Ive proved in other past threads that you are nothing more than an educated idiot, and yet you want to go down that road again.

Again, says the guy who still hasn't mastered contractions...

Tell us about your black, brown, gay, trans, and other friends and how they are more entitled than us common white folk.

Wow, is that what you are reading? That I think black people are more "entitled" because I think the cops shouldn't shoot them in the back. Hey, I don't think whites should be shot in the back, either. I don't think straight people should lose their jobs when their gay boss finds out they are straight.

The reality- I could be a completely douchebag and say, "I'm White, Straight and Male. I've got mine, fuck you."

I bet youre getting all giddy and having multiple orgasms with Joes identity politi.....I mean qualified picks.

A vast improvement over the clown show we've seen over the last four years... Hey, how many National Security Advisors has Trump gone through, since he only hires the best people?

Oh, and dont forget to remind everyone how you served, but yet you hate our country.

It's not hate to criticize someone you love... I'm sorry you aren't mature enough to understand that. Maturity seems to be a problem with you.

I wish I would have saved your past posts so people can see what a fool you are, but Im betting most on here already know this much.

Most people here are conservatives, and frankly, the Crazy of the Last month has been a joy to watch.

1607685792718.png

You may not know this if you only get your news from liberal news outlets, but 17 states have now joined Texas's lawsuit that challenges the election results in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia. Also, over 100 Republican members of Congress have signed an amicus brief supporting the Texas lawsuit. And, Republican leaders in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, including the Speaker of the House, have also filed a brief supporting the Texas lawsuit.

Missouri, 16 other states file brief supporting Texas suit to delay presidential elector appointment | Fox News

Over 100 House Republicans sign amicus brief backing lawsuit to overturn election results | Just The News

Pennsylvania House leaders file brief supporting Texas in election-related lawsuit | Just The News
And each and every one of them are reprehensible, wrong, and enemies of the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the American people.

Which again, is kind of insane... It shows how much the GOP has become a cult. Most of these politicians don't really think this is a good idea and will secretly be happy to see Trump go... but they keep mollifying the man-baby.

Did you guys even think this out, Mormon Mike? It essentially collapses the electoral college if you allow states to sue other states on how they conduct their elections.

if they prevail, the four states get thrown out (maybe) without any actual evidence of fraud, just the theory that you can't prove fraud didn't happen.

That throws the election into Congress. We might as well scrap the constitution and create a parliamentary system like the British have.

Actually, you can judge a man by the quality of his enemies. Yes, I am disliked her by the racists and the homophobes... and usually when someone makes speculations about one's personal life, it's a tacit admission that they lost the argument.

Again, says the guy who still hasn't mastered contractions...

Wow, is that what you are reading? That I think black people are more "entitled" because I think the cops shouldn't shoot them in the back. Hey, I don't think whites should be shot in the back, either. I don't think straight people should lose their jobs when their gay boss finds out they are straight.

The reality- I could be a completely douchebag and say, "I'm White, Straight and Male. I've got mine, fuck you."

A vast improvement over the clown show we've seen over the last four years... Hey, how many National Security Advisors has Trump gone through, since he only hires the best people?

It's not hate to criticize someone you love... I'm sorry you aren't mature enough to understand that. Maturity seems to be a problem with you.

Most people here are conservatives, and frankly, the Crazy of the Last month has been a joy to watch.

View attachment 427654
Same old gibberish from Joe. Ironic that your name is Joe like the clown trying to steal the election.
As Ive said before in the past Joe, I dont claim to be educated like you. I wish my grammar was better, but its not.
However, Ive been able to prove that youre an educated idiot.
And youre also proof that a higher education doesnt mean squat if you dont have enough common sense to apply in everyday life.
Everyone on here knows how you believe every other human is more entitled than whites, and youre obviously not straight.
Everyone on her knows how you hate this country, and you degrade her every chance you get.
So that makes you an educated idiot.

As Ive said before in the past Joe, I dont claim to be educated like you. I wish my grammar was better, but its not.

Uh, they teach contractions in the fifth grade, dude. Or at least they did when I was growing up.

And youre also proof that a higher education doesnt mean squat if you dont have enough common sense to apply in everyday life.

Naw, it just proves 'common sense' is the last resort of the uneducated when they realize their profound ignorance.

Everyone on here knows how you believe every other human is more entitled than whites, and youre obviously not straight.

Really? Sorry, dude, I'm totally straight. It's been scientifically established that most homophobes are in fact latent homosexuals. In short, they've been programmed to self-hate. Who other people are sleeping with is really none of my business.

Everyone on her knows how you hate this country, and you degrade her every chance you get.

I love this country. 47% of it's people, I could do without.

Remember when conservatives used to rail against judicial activism?

Oh, that's right, they aren't conservatives anymore. They're cult members.
Remember when adhering to the constitution wasn’t considered activism but ignoring it was? It’s opposite that now I guess.

So tell us, what parts of the constitution were violated during this election and do include each individual state's right to hold their election's and what part of a particular state's constitution was violated.

But, but, ....there's no evidence of fraud. David Muir just said so.View attachment 427088

Tennessee has signed on to support an effort by Texas to delay four other states from casting Electoral College votes, a longshot lawsuit being touted by President Donald Trump as way to reverse the outcome of the election.

Attorney General Herbert Slatery's office on Wednesday announced that Tennessee had joined an amicus brief in the case, meaning the state is offering its support to Texas but is not a party on the lawsuit. Led by Missouri, Tennessee is one of 17 conservative states that signed the brief.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to block Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin from finalizing election results when electors meet Monday, a last-ditch effort to keep Trump in the White House. Each of those states were battlegrounds won by President-elect Joe Biden.

No, that statement is wrong.

a last-ditch effort to keep President Trump in the White House. Each of those states were battlegrounds, stolen by Joe XiBiden(who cannot be called president elect until all the electoral votes are counted)..

You are the thieves.

Forum List

Back