Will the National Guard shoot the students?

LucasSmith

Rookie
Apr 25, 2024
The university students are still fighting for Palestine now. We see the National Guard and Police help to maintain the order here and there. However, given the fact that the National Guard once fired on Kent State students in 1970, I am really concerned about whether there will be blood again.

What do you think?

The university students are still fighting for Palestine now. We see the National Guard and Police help to maintain the order here and there. However, given the fact that the National Guard once fired on Kent State students in 1970, I am really concerned about whether there will be blood again.

What do you think?

Well, you're not very bright.

By asking this question, I did not mean that the National Guard SHOULD or should NOT fire the students. I do not want to talk about whether students are right or wrong. Instead, I think it is necessary to ask for help from the National Guard to suppress the protest and keep universities and society working normally.

What do you think?

~~~~~~
Hasn't happened since 1970 and is not exected to happen. No one in the Nat'l Guard is issued ammo, in fact military guards stationed at entrances to bases do not have loaded guns.

What do you think?

Maybe these stupid kids need to know who they support.

And if they still support that then yes, shoot them.

What do you think?

A lot of Americans want our children to be murdered by the national guard to soothe the feelings of a pariah foreign government. I wonder what the founders would think about it.

let's say, why the National Guard has to be deployed overseas? Is it more important to fight overseas for people who have nothing to do with our country than to protect real Americans within the United States?

What do you think?

The differences being...

In 1970, students were protesting American blood being wasted on a senseless war...

In 2024, students were protesting on behalf of Islamic Terrorists who are losing a righteous war that they started...

The Useful Idiots of 2024 lack the commitment and courage to stand against Israeli victory in an existential declared war...

I'm glad the students apparently remain blissfully oblivious to all the senseless hatred spewed in their general direction here daily.

By asking this question, I did not mean that the National Guard SHOULD or should NOT fire the students. I do not want to talk about whether students are right or wrong. Instead, I think it is necessary to ask for help from the National Guard to suppress the protest and keep universities and society working normally.

But you asked a question in your headline. Then you asked what people thought in the post.

Now youre saying you didn't ask a question but instead made a statement?

Your post is quite confusing on what it's purpose is or what you expected from it.

The National Guard never deliberately fired on the students. The Kent State protest was incredibly violent. One guardsman panicked and shot. Remembering the incident, it's a wonder more weren't shot.

But that's not what you are asking. Should the National Guard shoot Palestinian protesters beating Jews and screeching Death to America? Yes.

The National Guard never deliberately fired on the students. The Kent State protest was incredibly violent. One guardsman panicked and shot. Remembering the incident, it's a wonder more weren't shot.

But that's not what you are asking. Should the National Guard shoot Palestinian protesters beating Jews and screeching Death to America? Yes.
Fucking liar.
Twenty-eight National Guard soldiers fired about 67 rounds over 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others

Forum List

Back