Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I am sure he'll get more guilty votes from his juries in his two election interference cases than Cheney will.
Thanks to the evidence that Cheney and the J6 committee found on him.
What evidence was that? Cheney and the J6 Committee destroyed as much evidence as they presented. You're one of those clueless types that thinks that sham J6 hearing was actually about getting to the bottom of what happened on Jan. 6th...aren't you, Mike!

Will that lead to a dictatorship? I don't know. I do know about his affinity for dictators, and I suspect he'd like something closer to an Orban or a Pinochet. I also believe the people around him, like Miller and Bannon and Patel, would like that too.
Being a nice guy didn't work in his first term. Dems won't work with him. RINOs will stab him in the back. Trump knows he has to do things differently this time.

Being a nice guy didn't work in his first term. Dems won't work with him. RINOs will stab him in the back. Trump knows he has to do things differently this time.
I think that Trump understands that the ultimate revenge on people who hate you is success. I also think one of the main reasons the left is so desperate to keep Trump out of office is that they KNOW he's going to fix all of the things that they've screwed up and it's going to make them look like incompetents! But that's just my humble opinion. Maybe the left has finally pissed him off to the point where he'll go after them like they've gone after him.

I am sure he'll get more guilty votes from his juries in his two election interference cases than Cheney will.
Thanks to the evidence that Cheney and the J6 committee found on him.
Liz hid evidence. Fact.

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

Cheney is just another RINO. She needs to join with the Marxist-Democrat Party.
As for Trump, should he win the 2024 presidency:
1. He'll be what is called, "a lame-duck" president and since he is ineligible for another term. He can't do much without having both the house and the senate. If either of the houses becomes or remains Democrat, they simply have to veto any bills that would be passed from Congress. The same if it's the other way around. If the Democrats become the majority in Congress and Republicans gain the senate, Congress need only veto any bill passing their way.
If you look at those things he actually accomplished while in office (including his Executive Orders), not that you will, they weren't bad. They were good for the economy and unlike Obama or Biden, he actually arranged a peace treaty between Serbia and Kosovo, as well as deals between Israel, UAE and Bahrain.
Unlike the Biden Administration, he wasn't attacking our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
If the Marxist Democrats gain control of all three houses, our actual freedoms will be gone. They'll call it Democracy because gullible, ignorant voters will have voted in the enemies of our Bill of Rights. Once you get a one-party only government permanently in place, you always, and I do mean always, as I've said before, get: Authoritarianism, Oppression, Persecution, Tyranny and outright murder of citizens it disagrees with.

Cheney and the J6 Committee destroyed as much evidence as they presented.
Nope. Fake news.
You're one of those clueless types that thinks that sham J6 hearing was actually about getting to the bottom of what happened on Jan. 6th...aren't you, Mike!
There was no "sham."
But you haven't watched a single hearing OR read The J6 Committee Report, so you're basically very ignorant on the whole subject and you're really just parroting the bullshit that your cult told you to say whenever the J6 Committee is brought up....aren't you Man With A Plan?

After what we went through during Biden's Covid shutdown, Chaney thinks the freedom and prosperity under Trump equals a dictatorship and radical lefties who are afflicted with TDS pretend to believe her. No wonder the GOP kicked her out, I guess she concedes the election already.

Nope. Fake news.

There was no "sham."
But you haven't watched a single hearing OR read The J6 Committee Report, so you're basically very ignorant on the whole subject and you're really just parroting the bullshit that your cult told you to say whenever the J6 Committee is brought up....aren't you Man With A Plan?
I actually did watch the hearings and I read the J6 Report. The reason I call it a "sham" is that the J6 Committee deliberately ignored some things while highlighting others and then destroyed vast amounts of evidence when they saw that Democrats weren't going to keep control of the House and that evidence would be released by the GOP.

After what we went through during Biden's Covid shutdown, Chaney thinks the freedom and prosperity under Trump equals a dictatorship and radical lefties who are afflicted with TDS pretend to believe her. No wonder the GOP kicked her out, I guess she concedes the election already.

Huh? What did Biden shut down?

Don't just say it, prove Joe was paid $500,000...
Do you deny that Joe's family was paid over 20 Million dollars, Faun? For some reason you on the left think that it has to be proven that the money went directly to Joe and that's not the case.

Do you deny that Joe's family was paid over 20 Million dollars, Faun? For some reason you on the left think that it has to be proven that the money went directly to Joe and that's not the case.

Thanks for admitting the "big guy" didn't actually get 10%. :itsok:

Thanks for admitting the "big guy" didn't actually get 10%. :itsok:
When did I do that? It's pretty obvious who the "Big Guy" is! My point is that it doesn't matter. Using influence peddling to enrich your family is just as illegal as enriching yourself. The Biden's have been cashing in on Joe's political power for decades now. That's not even a question at this point. Unless you think Joe's grandchildren did something to get paid huge sums of money? Love to hear you explain that, Faun!

When did I do that? It's pretty obvious who the "Big Guy" is! My point is that it doesn't matter. Using influence peddling to enrich your family is just as illegal as enriching yourself. The Biden's have been cashing in on Joe's political power for decades now. That's not even a question at this point. Unless you think Joe's grandchildren did something to get paid huge sums of money? Love to hear you explain that, Faun!

You did that when I asked for proof Joe collected 10% and you detoured about his family instead.

And you have no proof Joe peddled influence.

Forum List

Back