Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

You did that when I asked for proof Joe collected 10% and you detoured about his family instead.

And you have no proof Joe peddled influence.
You mean other than the bank transfers and the testimony of Tony Bobulinski naming Joe as the Big Guy?

You mean other than the bank transfers and the testimony of Tony Bobulinski naming Joe as the Big Guy?

The bank transfers don't prove fraud. If they did, Biden would be impeached and facing criminal charges. And while Gilliar did refer to Biden as thd "big guy" in an email about setting up a deal, when the deal did happen, there's no evidence Biden collected a dime from it. You're arguing with hallucinations.

The bank transfers don't prove fraud. If they did, Biden would be impeached and facing criminal charges. And while Gilliar did refer to Biden as thd "big guy" in an email about setting up a deal, when the deal did happen, there's no evidence Biden collected a dime from it. You're arguing with hallucinations.
Oh you mean Biden just needed 20 million dollars and along came the spider with a bag of cider? Biden explains his corruption yet is defended by his legion of Democrats.

They have their own peculiar set of standards for "proof" and "evidence", and those standards somehow don't usually seem to coincide with standard American jurisprudence.

Their response is to say everyone's corrupt but them.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh you mean Biden just needed 20 million dollars and along came the spider with a bag of cider? Biden explains his corruption yet is defended by his legion of Democrats.

Show where he was paid $500,000 by the Chinese...

I didn't volunteer. I believe I was talking of the entire deal, not a fraction of it.

You can't even show the deal was illegal. That aside, this is about Joe, not his family. I pointed out Joe was not part of that deal... you interjected with he's corrupt... but you have no proof.

You can't even show the deal was illegal. That aside, this is about Joe, not his family. I pointed out Joe was not part of that deal... you interjected with he's corrupt... but you have no proof.
WOW, do others also do your talking for you? You sure love to misrepresent posters here.

WOW, do others also do your talking for you? You sure love to misrepresent posters here.

I responded to your post which was in response to my post. Are you admitting your response to my post had nothing at all to do with my post?

I responded to your post which was in response to my post. Are you admitting your response to my post had nothing at all to do with my post?
You did fine until you misrepresented me.

I misrepresented nothing. I responded to your post in context with my post.

You do understand what context is, right?
Here is the misrepresentation by you.
Your surrender is noted.
What surrender, 2nd time you were asked.
Where you couldn't show Biden was paid 10% of that deal.
Were you talking about 10 percent? Because I did not bring it up. You misrepresented me again.

Again you misrepresent me. III times recently in fact.
I did not mention his family.
You seem totally ignorant about what Joe did as well as his tie to his own corrupt son.

Are you the comic Johnny Carson playing Carnack? I have no proof you claim? Yet you produce no proof. Amazing.

Here is the misrepresentation by you.

What surrender, 2nd time you were asked.

Were you talking about 10 percent? Because I did not bring it up. You misrepresented me again.

Again you misrepresent me. III times recently in fact.
You seem totally ignorant about what Joe did as well as his tie to his own corrupt son.

Are you the comic Johnny Carson playing Carnack? I have no proof you claim? Yet you produce no proof. Amazing.

It's as if you don't even know what you post.

I was talking about the $5m deal Hunter had with the Chinese where Biden purportedly (according to the right), was paid 10%. YOU responded to that post. I then responded to your post, inquiring proof Biden was paid 10%.

I was. And you responded to my post. If you wanted to discuss something completely unrelated to my post, you shouldn't have replied to my post. But yes, you certainly alluded to his family when you said, "I believe I was talking of the entire deal." That deal was made by some of his family member and a couple of others.

Not at all. In fact, your the one who has no proof Biden did anything corruptly.

That's because I am under no obligation to prove a negative. You're the one claiming Joe Biden is corrupt. I'm the one pointing out you have no proof of said corruption.

You mean OTHER than the bank transfers that show checks going to three different Biden's and then exactly 10% of the original deal being deposited in Joe Biden's bank account after emails showed 10% of the deal was being held for the Big Guy?

You mean OTHER than the bank transfers that show checks going to three different Biden's and then exactly 10% of the original deal being deposited in Joe Biden's bank account after emails showed 10% of the deal was being held for the Big Guy?

Show a half million dollar deposit into Joe Biden's bank account...

Forum List

Back