Tennessee and 16 other states join Texas in election fraud lawsuit.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
But, but, ....there's no evidence of fraud. David Muir just said so.
mail (3).gif

Tennessee has signed on to support an effort by Texas to delay four other states from casting Electoral College votes, a lawsuit being by President Donald Trump as a way to reverse the outcome of the election.

Attorney General Herbert Slatery's office on Wednesday announced that Tennessee had joined an amicus brief in the case, meaning the state is offering its support to Texas but is not a party on the lawsuit. Led by Missouri, Tennessee is one of 17 conservative states that signed the brief.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to block Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin from finalizing election results when electors meet Monday, a last-ditch effort to keep Trump in the White House. Each of those states were battlegrounds won by President-elect Joe Biden.

The 2020 POTUS election will be decided in the SCOTUS, kids.
mail.gif

(btw - skip this dude's gold info-ads)

Last edited:
But, but, ....there's no evidence of fraud. David Muir just said so.View attachment 427088

Tennessee has signed on to support an effort by Texas to delay four other states from casting Electoral College votes, a longshot lawsuit being touted by President Donald Trump as way to reverse the outcome of the election.

Attorney General Herbert Slatery's office on Wednesday announced that Tennessee had joined an amicus brief in the case, meaning the state is offering its support to Texas but is not a party on the lawsuit. Led by Missouri, Tennessee is one of 17 conservative states that signed the brief.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Tuesday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to block Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin from finalizing election results when electors meet Monday, a last-ditch effort to keep Trump in the White House. Each of those states were battlegrounds won by President-elect Joe Biden.

No, that statement is wrong.

a last-ditch effort to keep President Trump in the White House. Each of those states were battlegrounds, stolen by Joe XiBiden(who cannot be called president elect until all the electoral votes are counted)..

But, but, ....there's no evidence of fraud. David Muir just said so.View attachment 427088

Tennessee has signed on to support an effort by Texas to delay four other states from casting Electoral College votes, a longshot lawsuit being touted by President Donald Trump as way to reverse the outcome of the election.

The 2020 POTUS election will be decided in the SCOTUS, kids.View attachment 427089

The court must hear this case and serve up justice.....the peoples votes were stolen....

"The Tennessee Attorney General's Office has consistently taken the position that only a State's legislature has the authority to make and change election laws," Slatery said in a statement. "This Office pressed that argument in cases defending Tennessee’s election laws against pandemic-related challenges and in amicus briefs in cases involving similar challenges in other courts.
"This is not something new. Texas’s action in the Supreme Court seeks to vindicate the same important separation-of-powers principles, and that is why we joined Missouri’s amicus brief in support of that action.”

The rest of red state America can sign on to whatever circle jerk they'd like. Won't change anything. The SC will show this the door.
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on. You're embarrassing yourselves...and the entire country.
That's what you think...this is serious shit here....17 states sign lawsuit against 5 states???...like I said...the steal is unravelling tard...

The rest of red state America can sign on to whatever circle jerk they'd like. Won't change anything. The SC will show this the door.
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on. You're embarrassing yourselves...and the entire country.
The Supreme Court already yesterday gave the four cheating states two days (so until tomorrow) to
respond to the Texas suit.

So already you have your head up your ass, or never pulled your head out to begin with.

How does it feel to be such a massive moron?

That's what you think...this is serious shit here....17 states sign lawsuit against 5 states???...like I said...the steal is unravelling tard...

I'm gonna enjoy it when the SC tells every one of these states to get lost.
Would you like some Xanax in advance? :)

So, you just copy and paste this on every thread now. ?:auiqs.jpg:

The Supreme Court already yesterday gave the four cheating states two days (so until tomorrow) to
respond to the Texas suit.

So already you have your head up your ass, or never pulled your head out to begin with.

How does it feel to be such a massive moron?

No they haven't. In fact, I haven't seen any updates on the SC docket other than the fact the Texas AG made his filing.
But, you always have hope. I have never in my lifetime seen this much of an overt play at sedition. Shameful.

Actually I hear they may sign the brief too...thank God Trump never conceded...

So, you just copy and paste this on every thread now. ?:auiqs.jpg:

Until you move on. Yes. You Trump supporters are morons. I'm just simplifying the message for you. :auiqs.jpg:

I live in a free country. I can go get a box at the farmacia......I'm old enough to see over the counter

No they haven't. In fact, I haven't seen any updates on the SC docket other than the fact the Texas AG made his filing.
But, you always have hope. I have never in my lifetime seen this much of an overt play at sedition. Shameful.
No shit! You won't see any updates until tomorrow when Michigan, Georgia etc. is scheduled to respond
to the court.

Forum List

Back