Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I actually did watch the hearings and I read the J6 Report. The reason I call it a "sham" is that the J6 Committee deliberately ignored some things while highlighting others and then destroyed vast amounts of evidence when they saw that Democrats weren't going to keep control of the House and that evidence would be released by the GOP.
Yep.

The underhanded J6 clown committee.

Show a half million dollar deposit into Joe Biden's bank account...
You really don't get it...do you, Faun? If the money is going into his family's bank accounts and he knows about it then he's just as guilty of influence peddling as they are...more really because none of that happens if he's not a Senator, or Vice President or President.

You really don't get it...do you, Faun? If the money is going into his family's bank accounts and he knows about it then he's just as guilty of influence peddling as they are...

LOL

Sounds like you're admitting the "bug guy" didn't collect 10%, just as I said.

more really because none of that happens if he's not a Senator, or Vice President or President.

Thanks for admitting it wasn't influence peddling. That deal took place in 2017. Mike Pence was the vice president, not Joe Biden. And since you point out the deal doesn't happen without a VP peddling influence, yet the deal did happen without a VP peddling influence, you also reveal you don't know what you're talking about. But g'head, keep spreading bullshit anyway. :itsok:

LOL

Sounds like you're admitting the "bug guy" didn't collect 10%, just as I said.

Thanks for admitting it wasn't influence peddling. That deal took place in 2017. Mike Pence was the vice president, not Joe Biden. And since you point out the deal doesn't happen without a VP peddling influence, yet the deal did happen without a VP peddling influence, you also reveal you don't know what you're talking about. But g'head, keep spreading bullshit anyway. :itsok:
Actually he collected EXACTLY 10%! It was put into Joe Biden's bank account after going through two other members of his family's bank accounts in a check written as a "loan repayment"! That money came from China exactly like Tony Bobalinski said it did!

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

You and Liz Cheney are out of your minds

Screenshot_20220903-224926_Chrome.jpg

Actually he collected EXACTLY 10%! It was put into Joe Biden's bank account after going through two other members of his family's bank accounts in a check written as a "loan repayment"! That money came from China exactly like Tony Bobalinski said it did!

Then show where he collected half a million dollars. It was a $5 million deal.

And then try explaining how a deal in 2017, while Biden was a private citizen, was peddling influence

Forum List

Back