Ted Nugent, Alleged Draft Dodger, Weighs 2018 Senate Run

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He also has that one song about cats, or something.

Ted Nugent, alleged draft dodger and Donald Trump supporter, may run for Senate for the state of Michigan in 2018.

The musician, whose most recent success was his 1980 hit “Wango Tango,” revealed in an expletive-laden Facebook statement on Tuesday that he was mulling over the decision to run.

“If these GOP sonsabitches dont get it right this time I will come charging in as the ultimate WE THE PISSED OFF PEOPLE Mr FixIt Consitutional firebreathing shitkicker candidate from hell!” Nugent posted.

Nugent is perhaps best known for his 1977 interview with High Times, in which he said he avoided the Vietnam draft by defecating in his pants. Yep.

“Then a week before [my physical], I stopped going to the bathroom,” Nugent told the publication. “I did it in my pants. Poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.”

Earlier last year, in the midst of the presidential campaign, Nugent promoted a video that showed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton being shot.

In 2012, he threatened President Barack Obama.

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year,” he said.

Nugent will likely enjoy support from Trump, who has previously praised Nugent as beingone of the only “celebrities” to actually like him.

More: Ted Nugent, Alleged Draft Dodger, Weighs 2018 Senate Run

Well, why not. Ted should fit right in with the current crop of GOPers. I wonder if his past "love life" will get in the way...

Why do you people love Bill Clinton som much yet hate draft dodgers?

I don't know. Maybe because Bill didn't piss and shit his pants for a month to avoid the draft. Also, Bill Clinton has no history of pedophilia. Why don't you start a thread about it and stop trying to derail this one.

Ted Nugent, alleged draft dodger and Donald Trump supporter, may run for Senate for the state of Michigan in 2018.

The musician, whose most recent success was his 1980 hit “Wango Tango,” revealed in an expletive-laden Facebook statement on Tuesday that he was mulling over the decision to run.

“If these GOP sonsabitches dont get it right this time I will come charging in as the ultimate WE THE PISSED OFF PEOPLE Mr FixIt Consitutional firebreathing shitkicker candidate from hell!” Nugent posted.

Nugent is perhaps best known for his 1977 interview with High Times, in which he said he avoided the Vietnam draft by defecating in his pants. Yep.

“Then a week before [my physical], I stopped going to the bathroom,” Nugent told the publication. “I did it in my pants. Poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.”

Earlier last year, in the midst of the presidential campaign, Nugent promoted a video that showed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton being shot.

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year,” he said.

Nugent will likely enjoy support from Trump, who has previously praised Nugent as beingone of the only “celebrities” to actually like him.

Well, why not. Ted should fit right in with the current crop of GOPers. I wonder if his past "love life" will get in the way...
Washington Redskin... here ya go

Because it is noble for leftists to dodge wars of oppression against their communist allies. It is however politically convienant to accuse conservatives of dodging a war for hopes that those who weren't origionally rooting for the Vietcong will ostrisize them.

Nugent for Senate? Great. I've always said that pedophile pants crappers just didn't have anybody to represent them.

Lol you'll be the one pooping your pantaloons when you have to refer to him as Senator Ted Nugent.

I don't know. Maybe because Bill didn't piss and shit his pants for a month to avoid the draft. Also, Bill Clinton has no history of pedophilia. Why don't you start a thread about it and stop trying to derail this one.
:lmao:
Washington Redskin,
Slick Willy is a child rapist you stupid ass drunk Indian

Ted is alright , he is ok and is no worse and probably better then 'al franken' or 'jesse ventura' , sonny bono .

Hmmm ... bragged about sitting in his own shit for two weeks so he could avoid the draft, convicted of poaching, bragged about being a pedophile, wrote a song about raping 13 year olds and a good fundie christian.

Yep.

Perfect.

Does tinydancer know about this? Will talking about it "break the board"?

Hmmm ... bragged about sitting in his own shit for two weeks so he could avoid the draft, convicted of poaching, bragged about being a pedophile, wrote a song about raping 13 year olds and a good fundie christian.

Yep.

Perfect.

Yep, and don't forget Courtney Love...when she was 12 years old...and he was 28 years old...

Yep.

Perfect.

I thought it was more like a month.

I hope he plans to do the same thing in the Senate. For six years.

hey, that is the fruit of enabling a clown like trump. otoh, you already had ventura, sonny bono, schwarzenegger, and bush.

No history of pedophilia? You really want to go there? With the reports of underage sex trafficking island?

And btw intimacy with a teenager, while wholly inappropriate for a grown man isn't pedophilia. I know accuracy is less sensational but it's better to not be dishonest.

I wouldn't support him but he would be more honest than Franken or warren.

hey, that is the fruit of enabling a clown like trump. otoh, you already had ventura, sonny bono, schwarzenegger, and bush.

I don't think they bragged about crapping their pants.

Uh, Slick Willy Clinton was a draft dodger and serial rapist. Yet y'all Democrats support him 100% to this day. Democrats have no credibility on this. Movin on...

I don't think they bragged about crapping their pants.
there is always room at the bottom.

Forum List

Back