Romney steps up fundraising as he weighs reelection

There ain't enough money in the world to save Romney. He and Liz Cheney can enjoy being contributers to MSNBC together.

Take this MAGA!

He's baaaack...

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah., has not yet said if he is running for reelection — but his latest fundraising report shows that he could be preparing for a competitive 2024 campaign.

Romney increased his fundraising roughly tenfold from April through June, bringing in nearly $1.1 million, according to a new fundraising report filed Saturday. During the first three months of the year, Romney raised just $110,000.

The Utah senator could face a primary challenge if he decides to run. State House Speaker Brad Wilson launched an exploratory committee for the Senate in mid-April. His committee reported raising $2.2 million in the second fundraising quarter, including a $1.2 million loan from Wilson himself.

Wilson did have more money in his campaign account at the end of the quarter, with $2.1 million on hand to Romney's nearly $1.6 million.

Romney, also his party’s presidential nominee in 2012, has angered some on the right as a staunch Donald Trump critic, even voting to convict Trump during both of his impeachment trials.

Romney’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but campaign finance filings also show that Romney has signed onto more joint fundraising committees so he can team up with other GOP senators up for re-election next year.

Romney easily won his first term in the Senate in 2018 by 32 points in Utah, a traditionally Republican state. Former President Donald Trump won the state by nearly 21 points in 2020.
Romney is a wasted vote, he’s part of the Deep State…

I have mixed feelings about this.
You must be use to this, right?
I was pretty much done with the GOP after they nominated Romney, because frankly, I think Mormons are a degenerate and evil cult that want power in this country.
Romney or Oblammer, not much of a choice, one cult leader vs another…
What I find amusing is that all the people who defended Romney to the hilt in 2012 are the ones coming back here and calling him a RINO and Traitor now.
You’re easily amused, I had to cut off one of hands to vote for Romney, but I would have to vomit for life to vote for Oblammer
Of course, I would be more impressed with Romney's sudden bout of integrity if he showed in 2012, when instead of strongly denouncing Trump's racism, he instead decided he had to kiss Trump's ring.
Integrity is not something he’s going to come through on, and President Trump wouldn’t let him kiss his ass, much less kiss his ring, but you would have to understand the street first

Sorry bout that,

1. Romney is a RINO for sure, if elected again he will lead *Utah Down The Liberal Fairy Yellow Brick Road Trail*.
2. He will have those mormons dying their hair green and going naked in that temple of their's, out in the open.
3. Men will lay with men, and women will lay with women, in their temple on the alter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Romney is a RINO for sure, if elected again he will lead *Utah Down The Liberal Fairy Yellow Brick Road Trail*.
2. He will have those mormons dying their hair green and going naked in that temple of their's, out in the open.
3. Men will lay with men, and women will lay with women, in their temple on the alter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Romney is a CINO. Conservative in name only. He is definitely a Republican. about the same as all the others.
The ones that differ are fiscal conservatives like Chip Roy, Mike Lee and Thomas Massie.

Romney is a CINO. Conservative in name only. He is definitely a Republican. about the same as all the others.
The ones that differ are fiscal conservatives like Chip Roy, Mike Lee and Thomas Massie.
"Republican" like Collins and Murkowski....Only ran because Trump told him to fuck off over the Sec. of State job.

Yes, he really is that shallow.

RomneyAwkward.jpg

Forum List

Back