Ted Nugent, Alleged Draft Dodger, Weighs 2018 Senate Run

He also has that one song about cats, or something.

Ted Nugent, alleged draft dodger and Donald Trump supporter, may run for Senate for the state of Michigan in 2018.

The musician, whose most recent success was his 1980 hit “Wango Tango,” revealed in an expletive-laden Facebook statement on Tuesday that he was mulling over the decision to run.

“If these GOP sonsabitches dont get it right this time I will come charging in as the ultimate WE THE PISSED OFF PEOPLE Mr FixIt Consitutional firebreathing shitkicker candidate from hell!” Nugent posted.

Nugent is perhaps best known for his 1977 interview with High Times, in which he said he avoided the Vietnam draft by defecating in his pants. Yep.

“Then a week before [my physical], I stopped going to the bathroom,” Nugent told the publication. “I did it in my pants. Poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.”

Earlier last year, in the midst of the presidential campaign, Nugent promoted a video that showed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton being shot.

In 2012, he threatened President Barack Obama.

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year,” he said.

Nugent will likely enjoy support from Trump, who has previously praised Nugent as beingone of the only “celebrities” to actually like him.

More: Ted Nugent, Alleged Draft Dodger, Weighs 2018 Senate Run

Well, why not. Ted should fit right in with the current crop of GOPers. I wonder if his past "love life" will get in the way...

:haha::haha: No. Just no. Not my state, though.

Uh, Slick Willy Clinton was a draft dodger and serial rapist. Yet y'all Democrats support him 100% to this day. Democrats have no credibility on this. Movin on...

Doesn't mean we need to run the man.

That's your opinion. But i'm not gonna listen to Democrats who've always supported serial perverts and draft dodgers. They can spare us their high horse preaching. They're full of shite.

Actually Nuggets would have been the perfect running mate for Rump ---

---- "number one" and "number two". Putting the nation into the toilet.

[

That's your opinion. But i'm not gonna listen to Democrats who've always supported serial perverts and draft dodgers. They can spare us their high horse preaching. They're full of shite.

Yeah almost every dimshit politicians since 1960 has been a super pervert, or philanderer, and idiot. Their main goal is to destroy decency, morality, honor and patriotisim, they have to remove all of those to move their agenda forward.

Toilet HAHAHAHAHAHA your o-shit-ma built a cesspool out of the country, Trump is filling in his cesspool, and burying oh-shit-mas legacy in it. All the while he is building a nation that is returning to the top, and rebuilding decency, morality, honor, and patriotisim. EVEN against a constant barrage of hate filled lies and rhetoric from the sewer. HAHAAAHAHAHAHA . LOSER LIBERALS across all Americas all on suicide watch as they see their best lies and most vile disgusting attacks fall as water off a ducks back. HAHAHAHAHAHA dead liberals jam graveyards as suicide rates rise astronomically. Federal officials state "WE MAY HAVE TO JUST FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILETS AFTER WE CREMATSE THEM"

[

Yeah almost every dimshit politicians since 1960 has been a super pervert, or philanderer, and idiot. Their main goal is to destroy decency, morality, honor and patriotisim, they have to remove all of those to move their agenda forward.
you are one of these butthurt snowflakes, right?

on topic for extremely vigilant but senile westwall: michigan is not ready for the nuge, cuz progressive libruls. hey don't you agree?

Toilet HAHAHAHAHAHA your o-shit-ma built a cesspool out of the country, Trump is filling in his cesspool, and burying oh-shit-mas legacy in it. All the while he is building a nation that is returning to the top, and rebuilding decency, morality, honor, and patriotisim. EVEN against a constant barrage of hate filled lies and rhetoric from the sewer. HAHAAAHAHAHAHA . LOSER LIBERALS across all Americas all on suicide watch as they see their best lies and most vile disgusting attacks fall as water off a ducks back. HAHAHAHAHAHA dead liberals jam graveyards as suicide rates rise astronomically. Federal officials state "WE MAY HAVE TO JUST FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILETS AFTER WE CREMATSE THEM"

Awright --- which wunna youse guys hid this poster's meds? Not funny. :nono:

Awright --- which wunna youse guys hid this poster's meds? Not funny. :nono:
total violation of zone 2 rules. no on topic content. you can only hole that westwall will not be on duty. he notices all violations, even in the flame zone.

here is even more on topic. ted nugent can run for senator. bless him.

Ted Nugent, alleged draft dodger and Donald Trump supporter, may run for Senate for the state of Michigan in 2018.

The musician, whose most recent success was his 1980 hit “Wango Tango,” revealed in an expletive-laden Facebook statement on Tuesday that he was mulling over the decision to run.

“If these GOP sonsabitches dont get it right this time I will come charging in as the ultimate WE THE PISSED OFF PEOPLE Mr FixIt Consitutional firebreathing shitkicker candidate from hell!” Nugent posted.

Nugent is perhaps best known for his 1977 interview with High Times, in which he said he avoided the Vietnam draft by defecating in his pants. Yep.

“Then a week before [my physical], I stopped going to the bathroom,” Nugent told the publication. “I did it in my pants. Poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.”

Earlier last year, in the midst of the presidential campaign, Nugent promoted a video that showed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton being shot.

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year,” he said.

Nugent will likely enjoy support from Trump, who has previously praised Nugent as beingone of the only “celebrities” to actually like him.

Well, why not. Ted should fit right in with the current crop of GOPers. I wonder if his past "love life" will get in the way...
Maybe he'll sit next to fake Indian or the fake Vietnam Veteran

"Fake Indian"?

You mean....

?

Actual, if Nuggets is considering a Senate candidacy, he might wanna avoid the verb "run".... :eusa_shifty:

[

Yeah. It's great that the Repugs are going to restore decency, morality, honor, and patriotism by electing the likes of Trump and Nugent.

[

Yeah. It's great that the Repugs are going to restore decency, morality, honor, and patriotism by electing the likes of Trump and Nugent.

And it really gets hilarious when you factor in Ayatollah Pence.

Why do you people love Bill Clinton som much yet hate draft dodgers?

I don't know. Maybe because Bill didn't piss and shit his pants for a month to avoid the draft. Also, Bill Clinton has no history of pedophilia. Why don't you start a thread about it and stop trying to derail this one.

I'm not changing the topic. You are shitting yourself over Draft Dodging. I bet you celebrate Deserting (Bo Bergdahl)? Clinton is relevant because he dodged the draft AND the National Guard.

"Fake Indian"?

You mean....

?

Actual, if Nuggets is considering a Senate candidacy, he might wanna avoid the verb "run".... :eusa_shifty:
Bob Hope?

"Fake Indian"?

You mean....

?

Bob Hope?

Looks like him donut? It's that forehead.

Calvin Coolidge.

Ted was a liberal puke You ignorant racist progressives would be praising him like that you guys do that director Roman Polanski that drugged and anally raped a 13 year old girl. Did Ted rape anyone?

Forum List

Back