Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Taylor Swift is Smart People's enemy number one. But I'm sure dingbats love her.
backwards.gif

In roughly a week, after the 49ers beat the Chiefs, we will see if this nonsense by Democrats has died down. I am not the only one predicting the 49ers win. They are favored by the so called football experts.
conspiray2.gif

I can assure you that the Swifties know who the racist party is today! So do I...
You should know it., You are in it. You never relent on blacks by telling them they are discriminated against. So long as you keep telling them that, they will keep believing you.

At least you admit it was the Democrats who were and still are the racists. But they did not switch at all. In fact then living in CA, I can honestly state I never so much as met any of the KKK.

Folks do not fall for the canard that Democrats decided to quit the Democrat's and became racists like the KKK. It is a lie.

Were I then a racist Democrat, I would have remained a Democrat. Like Joe Biden in fact.
You have to be one of the dumbest people on here.

At least you admit it was the Democrats who were and still are the racists. But they did not switch at all. In fact then living in CA, I can honestly state I never so much as met any of the KKK.

Folks do not fall for the canard that Democrats decided to quit the Democrat's and became racists like the KKK. It is a lie.

Were I then a racist Democrat, I would have remained a Democrat. Like Joe Biden in fact.
Biden is so racist that he has 18 blacks among his cabinet & advisors.

No Swiftie here. She’s fine but not my style.

I do respect her business acumen however and I understand she is very talented

The QAnon style attacks on her are just bizarre though
when a celebrity is injected into the political realm there will be criticism from people supporting the opposing party .. its just a fact !

What is it with these trolls suddenly appearing 15 years after they first registered, anyway?

Who is resurrecting them and what access do they have that allows it?
Trolls never die. They just take long breaks until their shit is needed again by idiots — like Soros

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Is she? Or is this entire “controversy” a media creation like so many of our other “controversies” in this country?

when a celebrity is injected into the political realm there will be criticism from people supporting the opposing party .. its just a fact !
But the psyops stuff?

That’s pure Trump garbage

Forum List

Back