Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

That's personal. Many of my young family members love her songs. What does that have to do with anything?
Why didn't you simply admit you do not own her songs? Are you one of her fans as your family members are as you claim?

Why didn't you simply admit you do not own her songs? Are you one of her fans as your family members are as you claim?

I'm 77 years old. I'm into 50s and 60s music. However, I greatly admire Taylor Swift for her morals, talent, and choice of politics! She is a great role model for the younger generation. Go Taylor!

And you think that was funny?
Well, she IS a star.
And we've heard that when you are a star victims of sexual assault let you do that kind of thing. No?

ps......You wanna know what else I thought was hilarious?
It was Ms Taylor instructing the Swifties ----'To Stand Back, And Stand By.'

NOW.....that too is funny.

Well, she IS a star.
And we've heard that when you are a star victims of sexual assault let you do that kind of thing. No?

ps......You wanna know what else I thought was hilarious?
It was Ms Taylor instructing the Swifties ----'To Stand Back, And Stand By.'

NOW.....that too is funny.
You talk as if you cling to her skirt.

-----------------------------------------------

NOW!! .....THAT....is funny!
A hat-tip to the good poster d0gbreath.

I will be using that over beers & pizza tonight with my golf crew.
Keep it up. And give us more.

(* "DJ = Don Trump_).
I felt a need to explain that as some here are struggling to get the jokes.
In order to sanitize my rough language, I no longer use the 'C' word, nor the 'T' word. I abbreviate Donald John as DJ.

I'm 77 years old. I'm into 50s and 60s music. However, I greatly admire Taylor Swift for her morals, talent, and choice of politics! She is a great role model for the younger generation. Go Taylor!
You amount to a high school plus a college degree younger than I am. I do not worship female singers. I can't name even one of her songs.

1706910993582.png

That's not your problem.

Your problem is that she might drive turnout. And you know that's bad for your heroes.
It is realistic to believe that she will help Biden. Since I am a thinker, I am able to acknowledge that. Since you are Not, you never would be able to.
It’s the primary difference between realism and wishes.

It is realistic to believe that she will help Biden. Since I am a thinker I am able to acknowledge that. Since you are Not, you never would be able to.
It’s the primary difference between realism and wishes.
I wouldn't be able to acknowledge the thing I just taught you?

Uh... okay

Forum List

Back