Taylor Swift to be married at Superbowl Halftime

Usher has more talent than Swift. Hold up..Simon and Garfunkle have more talent than Swift.
Damn, I need somebody lamer...Name a lame singers/band.
Weird Al has more talent than Swift. Maybe not Right Said Fred..maybe.
She's right around Right Said Fred level. :dunno:
Garfunkel

This is the second time you have posted this picture of a child who obviously has cancer.

You really have to be very sick douchebag to use the picture of a sick child to make a false political statement.

Gad, how do you sleep at night?
Like a baby, knowing that I shit in your face and pushed your buttons.

Thanks for the sniveling, little bitch. :laughing0301:

Like a baby, knowing that I shit in your face and pushed your buttons.

Thanks for the sniveling, little bitch. :laughing0301:
Of course, you do. Because you are a miserable lying racist fascist. Nope, no surprises there, you scumbag.

Of course, you do. Because you are a miserable lying racist fascist. Nope, no surprises there, you scumbag.
You're not very good at this, sloppy fuck.

Never let us see you sniveling like a little bitch because you got kicked in the gash.

Fucking man up, little cocksucker.... and cry alone.

:boo_hoo14:

8e844d.jpg

Prove it. I’ll even help you: my name is Dave and I live in Oregon. What’s my address?
Let’s see your detective skills, Shitlock.
Since that is against the rules here, I would never be caught doing that.

Nope, that would be your left wing lying sources like NBC, CBS and ABC. The names rather and brokaw ring a bell?
You got video of Rather and Brokaw ranting about Taylor Swift and a rigged superbowl? I have video of several fox reporters doing just that.

Several reporters on fox have been discussing all things relating to Taylor Swift lately and even mentioned the likelyhood of some big event related to the Superbowl. The recent narritive has been that the Superbowl is already rigged to make Swift's boyfriend's team win, and some sort of event at haftime where Taylor will tell all her Swifties to vote for Biden, and steal the election for trump. Everything so far in this post is true and an accurate depiction of actual statements made by fox announcers. The big question is what form Swift's actions will take at halftime and now we have that answer. David letterman just announced Taylor Swift will be married at halftime, and I assume that is when she will order her Swifties to vote for Biden and steal the election. We can all thank Fox for uncoverng this story and sharing it with their viewers.

Because we all know that if people go out and vote for Biden and Biden gets the most votes that this is a "stolen election".... anything but the Republicans winning is a clear case of a "stolen election"

Couldn’t tell you one song by the gal

But I’m sure she’s a nice person. People will vote based on the economy which is horrendous right now.

Yes, some stocks are doing well but 50% of Americans don’t own stocks. And even those who do not all of them own huge numbers of stocks and have a big-time portfolio. Things are tough for the average American.

People will not be voting on cancel culture, BLM or this type of entertainment stuff

Several reporters on fox have been discussing all things relating to Taylor Swift lately and even mentioned the likelyhood of some big event related to the Superbowl. The recent narritive has been that the Superbowl is already rigged to make Swift's boyfriend's team win, and some sort of event at haftime where Taylor will tell all her Swifties to vote for Biden, and steal the election for trump. Everything so far in this post is true and an accurate depiction of actual statements made by fox announcers. The big question is what form Swift's actions will take at halftime and now we have that answer. David letterman just announced Taylor Swift will be married at halftime, and I assume that is when she will order her Swifties to vote for Biden and steal the election. We can all thank Fox for uncoverng this story and sharing it with their viewers.

It is all of you lefty nutjobs who keep on posting Taylor Swift threads, not those on the right.

What I got is the memory of them getting fired for lying. You idiot libs are butthurt jealous. Go Chiefs.

Forum List

Back