Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

But Evangelicals and the far right, self righteous wing of MAGA don't care if he committed rape or sexual assault. They vote like mindless lemmings.

Only in your feeble mind. Please link to a criminal conviction--sexual battery IS a criminal charge.
He was convicted by a jury of sexual abuse.

He fingerbanged her. Against her will.

It would have been rape if he used his puny little dick

He was convicted by a jury of sexual abuse.

He fingerbanged her. Against her will.

It would have been rape if he used his puny little dick

But it was probably too limp to do the job.

He was convicted of sexual battery and business fraud. Look it up.

A very recent poll found that more than 20% of Republican voters believe he is guilty of a serious and they don't care.

This is how you use your celebrity. She's going to end up getting hundreds of thousands of new, young voters registered by election day. I wonder who those legions of young voters will vote for, the guy who's trying to eliminate student debt or the guy who is going around bragging that he ended Roe v Wade? 🤔

Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

An Instagram post from Taylor Swift prompted a record 35,252 new voters to register Tuesday, according to Vote.org.

The “Only the Young” singer participated in Tuesday’s National Voter Registration Day by urging her fans to make sure they were eligible to cast a ballot in the 2024 presidential election.

“I’ve heard you raise your voices, and I know how powerful they are,” Swift wrote, along with sharing a link to the nonprofit voter registration platform. “Make sure you’re ready to use them in our elections this year!”

Later that day, Vote.org communications director Nick Morrow reported just how much of an impact Swift had.

“Fun fact: After @taylorswift13 posted on Instagram today directing her followers to register to vote on @votedotorg, our site was averaging 13,000 users every 30 minutes. 13!” he wrote on social media. “Let’s just say her reputation for being a mastermind is very well-earned!”
Well done to Taylor....

She shows what actual patriotism is... She getting a under represented demographic of America to engage with democracy (many for the first time)

Not the fake thing like idiots shouting about Freedums...

"Evangelicals are gonna vote for a man who was found liable and guilty of sexual battery."
Serial adultery against three wives....all three were mothers of his children
!!....many accusations by women of sexual assault (26, I think I read.)
Admission on tape of his penchant for assaulting women by grabbing their pudendum.

What would Jesus do in those situations?
Did Jesus do any of that?
In short, 'Evangelicals' make Jesus look bad.
Of all the identifiable groups who support Don Trump these faux-christianist have voluntarily soiled themselves and their beliefs.

They really do make Jesus look bad.

IMHO

"But he’s orange like a prison jumpsuit."
Orange is the new orange??

--------------------------------------------------------

"She shows what actual patriotism is... She getting a under represented demographic of America to engage with democracy (many for the first time)"
A hat-tip to CT. He nails it.
Indeed, good for Swift.
Good citizens support and motivate other citizens to legitimately participate in our governance, even if just voting.

"Taylor should stick to gang banging the KC Chiefs"

"gang banging" a football team?

MAGA is an acronym for Misogyny.
MAGA = Misogyny.
The sad incels who too often post here just bubble over with their fear and hatred of women.
I ofttimes think that too many of them have never had a productive, sustaining relationship with an adult woman.
It is sad.
Bigly.

Forum List

Back