Taylor Swift to be married at Superbowl Halftime

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Several reporters on fox have been discussing all things relating to Taylor Swift lately and even mentioned the likelyhood of some big event related to the Superbowl. The recent narritive has been that the Superbowl is already rigged to make Swift's boyfriend's team win, and some sort of event at haftime where Taylor will tell all her Swifties to vote for Biden, and steal the election for trump. Everything so far in this post is true and an accurate depiction of actual statements made by fox announcers. The big question is what form Swift's actions will take at halftime and now we have that answer. David letterman just announced Taylor Swift will be married at halftime, and I assume that is when she will order her Swifties to vote for Biden and steal the election. We can all thank Fox for uncoverng this story and sharing it with their viewers.

Several reporters on fox have been discussing all things relating to Taylor Swift lately and even mentioned the likelyhood of some big event related to the Superbowl. The recent narritive has been that the Superbowl is already rigged to make Swift's boyfriend's team win, and some sort of event at haftime where Taylor will tell all her Swifties to vote for Biden, and steal the election for trump. Everything so far in this post is true and an accurate depiction of actual statements made by fox announcers. The big question is what form Swift's actions will take at halftime and now we have that answer. David letterman just announced Taylor Swift will be married at halftime, and I assume that is when she will order her Swifties to vote for Biden and steal the election. We can all thank Fox for uncoverng this story and sharing it with their viewers.

you lefties are obsessed with taylor,,

what gives??

GAFistan.jpg

Makes sense.

I don't have any inside knowledge on what is going down, but that's what I thought.

At SummerSlam 1991, "A match made in heaven, a match made in hell", the Macho Man Randy Savage got married to the lovely Miss Elizabeth in the ring.

So its been done before.

Makes sense.

I don't have any inside knowledge on what is going down, but that's what I thought.

At SummerSlam 1991, "A match made in heaven, a match made in hell", the Macho Man Randy Savage got married to the lovely Miss Elizabeth in the ring.

So its been done before.
Yes.That's exactly the same thing.

Forum List

Back