Taylor Swift Instagram post prompts record-breaking voter registration

If taxation isn't theft, then what's the limit to which someone should be taxed? Clearly, you don't actually have ownership rights to your income if it isn't theft.
That makes no sense. You just don’t like taxes. They’re a part of life . Have been for most of human history

Grow up

That makes no sense. You just don’t like taxes. They’re a part of life . Have been for most of human history

Grow up
If I took some of the food out of your fridge without your permission, that would be theft, right? Why is it suddenly not theft if the government does the equivalent with your money?

If this is just a matter of legality, then the government could decide to tax all of your money, and it wouldn't be theft.

So, that's why I'm asking: what is the limit to taxation that is acceptable?

"Growing up" is being able to articulate your position in terms of logic and morality. If you just dodge the question or dismiss it, that's what shows a lack of maturity.

If I took some of the food out of your fridge without your permission, that would be theft, right? Why is it suddenly not theft if the government does the equivalent with your money?

If this is just a matter of legality, then the government could decide to tax all of your money, and it wouldn't be theft.

So, that's why I'm asking: what is the limit to taxation that is acceptable?

"Growing up" is being able to articulate your position in terms of logic and morality. If you just dodge the question or dismiss it, that's what shows a lack of maturity.
Shut up and pay your taxes child

It’s the cost of living in this great country

Shut up and pay your taxes child

It’s the cost of living in this great country
I'm sure the CCP says the same to their people.

I can see that you've never bothered to even question how much the government taxes or why. Such a good little sheep.

I'm sure the CCP says the same to their people.

I can see that you've never bothered to even question how much the government taxes or why. Such a good little sheep.
I’ve been listening to assholes like you whine for far too long to give a shit

I’ve been listening to assholes like you whine for far too long to give a shit
As long as the government succeeds in getting us to hate each other, they get to oppress all of us while we're not watching. It's why I don't harbor the same hate for you that you seem to for me. I pity you, actually.

As long as the government succeeds in getting us to hate each other, they get to oppress all of us while we're not watching. It's why I don't harbor the same hate for you that you seem to for me. I pity you, actually.
I don’t hate you and it’s not government doing what you decry.

It’s the rich fucks that fund the GOP

It’s the Rupert Murdoch’s making a fortune off of making you nuts

I don’t hate you and it’s not government doing what you decry.

It’s the rich fucks that fund the GOP

It’s the Rupert Murdoch’s making a fortune off of making you nuts
When looking at who the Fortune 500 funds, it's pretty close to evenly divided among Democrats and Republicans. Certain industries favor one party over another, but in general, they're both owned by big business. Big banks, in particular, tend to buy both sides.

When looking at who the Fortune 500 funds, it's pretty close to evenly divided among Democrats and Republicans. Certain industries favor one party over another, but in general, they're both owned by big business. Big banks, in particular, tend to buy both sides.
But the ones buying the GOP are pushing the racism and anti-government paranoia

So, is your answer, "whatever the government decides is right?"

You seem to have a strong opinion about anything perceived as conservative, yet you never bother with specifics. That's a sure sign your thinking is directed by dogma rather than actual analysis.
LIbertarian twaddle is just ... twaddle.

1706934794049.png

You listen to Tomi Lahren and Candace Owen.
4i6Ckte.gif

Haven't seen either in some time, but regardless, I'm well past 25 yoa. Also Owen and Lahren earn their living in politics, Swift, not so much. Have you ever heard Swift have an in depth political discussion with anyone knowledgeable?

Forum List

Back