Taylor Swift to be married at Superbowl Halftime

I heard that they are going to rename the Kansas City Chiefs the Kansas City Swifts.

you lefties are obsessed with taylor,,

what gives??
They get obsessed, we notice it and call it annoying to constantly be talked about, and they go psycho and claim we hate her.

No, it’s not even her fault, but the constant screen shots are just annoying. we watch sports for football, not tons of peppered shots of a pop star every time a player/team scores.

I think if they showed her once a game no one would care. It’s the 5-6+ times over and over that just is annoying

Several reporters on fox have been discussing all things relating to Taylor Swift lately and even mentioned the likelyhood of some big event related to the Superbowl. The recent narritive has been that the Superbowl is already rigged to make Swift's boyfriend's team win, and some sort of event at haftime where Taylor will tell all her Swifties to vote for Biden, and steal the election for trump. Everything so far in this post is true and an accurate depiction of actual statements made by fox announcers. The big question is what form Swift's actions will take at halftime and now we have that answer. David letterman just announced Taylor Swift will be married at halftime, and I assume that is when she will order her Swifties to vote for Biden and steal the election. We can all thank Fox for uncoverng this story and sharing it with their viewers.

They get obsessed, we notice it and call it annoying to constantly be talked about, and they go psycho and claim we hate her.

No, it’s not even her fault, but the constant screen shots are just annoying. we watch sports for football, not tons of peppered shots of a pop star every time a player/team scores.

I think if they showed her once a game no one would care. It’s the 5-6+ times over and over that just is annoying

Marketing experts have determined that Ms. Swift's participation has benefited the NFL to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

You, and many others, watch NFL games for the football. But the high muckymucks at NFL headquarters know that a lot of dames are bored to tears at the actual ballplaying and are only interested in the romantic element.

Hence, bringing in a non-threatening Taylor Swift is a smart move.

Notice how the NFL decided not to feature a dame which would be more intimidating to the broads in the audience. If one of the players were dating Chesty Morgan or some other super-chested chick, the league would sweep it under the rug.

She will be the face pushing for the next round of jabs when covidx is released.

She is owned by the WEF

Several reporters on fox have been discussing all things relating to Taylor Swift lately and even mentioned the likelyhood of some big event related to the Superbowl. The recent narritive has been that the Superbowl is already rigged to make Swift's boyfriend's team win, and some sort of event at haftime where Taylor will tell all her Swifties to vote for Biden, and steal the election for trump. Everything so far in this post is true and an accurate depiction of actual statements made by fox announcers. The big question is what form Swift's actions will take at halftime and now we have that answer. David letterman just announced Taylor Swift will be married at halftime, and I assume that is when she will order her Swifties to vote for Biden and steal the election. We can all thank Fox for uncoverng this story and sharing it with their viewers.

You can send flowers if you want to.

Why should anyone give a shit about Taylor Swift as she relates to football or anything other than teeny-bopper pop music?

Now, we just need the names of the Fox Reporters that made these statements. I'm going to bet that the statements were a part of jokes being told by comedians that routinely are on most of the shows. Journalism is dead when it comes from the left Democrats.

We have had a Super Bowl get together for quite a few years. Just my wife her mom, her brother and his wife. Her mom is 85 and it's mostly a chance for her to be with my wife and her son.

Her brother mostly quit watching after the "kneeling" but would come. They would talk and I would watch the game.

This year he isn't coming because of Taylor Swift. LOL. It's pretty crazy. My wife said something about getting together but not watching the game. I said that was fine but I'd stay home and watch the game.

I can't imagine getting that bent over the idea of some pop star getting maybe a total of 5 minutes air time. One that is pretty benign at that.

We have had a Super Bowl get together for quite a few years. Just my wife her mom, her brother and his wife. Her mom is 85 and it's mostly a chance for her to be with my wife and her son.

Her brother mostly quit watching after the "kneeling" but would come. They would talk and I would watch the game.

This year he isn't coming because of Taylor Swift. LOL. It's pretty crazy. My wife said something about getting together but not watching the game. I said that was fine but I'd stay home and watch the game.

I can't imagine getting that bent over the idea of some pop star getting maybe a total of 5 minutes air time. One that is pretty benign at that.
He sounds like a whiny little nutbag bitch.

They're still on Taylor notsoswift

ghbnjjmm,,k.png

Forum List

Back