Taxpayer Funded Abortions

Stop talking NONSENSE.

I believe taxpayer funded abortions to be a common sense conservative idea.

Less mouths to feed at a small and acceptable cost to me.

An abortion or Plan B costs relatively nothing compared to a lifetime of welfare.

What is wrong with you people, can't you do the math?

That was also Joseph Stalin's exact rational when he murdered 20 million of his own countrymen.

But anyone who isn't a radical, irrational, left-wing control-freak sees just a small ethical issue with committing mass-murder to save money. There are exponentially better ways goof-ball....

Control freak?

I'm pro-choice.

I just don't mind paying for it -- it's more cost effective then a lifetime of food stamps, public education, then incarceration.

You're not "pro-choice", you're pro-murder. If you support something, have the backbone to call it what it is.

And yes, you Dumbocrats are control freaks. You want to force everyone to row in the same direction and force everyone into your view of "utopia".

The Democrats created Obamacare. Is it optional? Nope!

The Democrats created Social Security. Is it optional? Nope!

The Democrats created Medicare. Is it optional? Nope!

The Democrats created Medicaid. Is it optional? Nope!

The Democrats created unemployment. Is it optional? Nope!

What a woman decides to do with her own fetus is her right to privacy.
That is the LAW and many states have always had that as the LAW.
I oppose abortion and tax payer $$$ going for it BUT if a woman wants to have an abortion with her own $$$ that is nobody's business but hers.

540754_10151529431169500_1317932408_n.jpg

I oppose abortion and tax payer $$$ going for it BUT if a woman wants to have an abortion with her own $$$ that is nobody's business but hers.

That's certainly the lawful opinion surrounding abortion on demand (aka killing the unborn child within)

What about the child's body? Why does a woman have sole right to destroy another human being merely because of it's location?

It was also the lawful opinion held by slave owners- Lawful opinions that allow evil to prevail ought to be overturned.

That's certainly the lawful opinion surrounding abortion on demand (aka killing the unborn child within)

What about the child's body? Why does a woman have sole right to destroy another human being merely because of it's location?

It was also the lawful opinion held by slave owners- Lawful opinions that allow evil to prevail ought to be overturned.

"lawful opinion" is made up by you.
The law has nothing to do with opinions.
Abortion has been around in this country legal since inception.
Move to a country where they ban it. People take prescription pills like candy and it is a health hazard to kids. Parents raise their kids in ghettos and expose them to dope and other bad things.
Go police the world with your moral crusade in Iran.
They do it your way over there.
Delta is ready when you are.

That was also Joseph Stalin's exact rational when he murdered 20 million of his own countrymen.

But anyone who isn't a radical, irrational, left-wing control-freak sees just a small ethical issue with committing mass-murder to save money. There are exponentially better ways goof-ball....

Control freak?

I'm pro-choice.

I just don't mind paying for it -- it's more cost effective then a lifetime of food stamps, public education, then incarceration.

You're not "pro-choice", you're pro-murder. If you support something, have the backbone to call it what it is.

And yes, you Dumbocrats are control freaks. You want to force everyone to row in the same direction and force everyone into your view of "utopia".

The Democrats created Obamacare. Is it optional? Nope!

The Democrats created Social Security. Is it optional? Nope!

The Democrats created Medicare. Is it optional? Nope!

The Democrats created Medicaid. Is it optional? Nope!

The Democrats created unemployment. Is it optional? Nope!

Israel is pro murder? Got it :lol:

Israel funds abortions and we fund Israel. You support funding Israel, right?

I like how you don't grasp the difference between aid and government aid. As for me, I support US citizens giving their own money freely to Israel. I oppose government confiscating it by force and giving to Israel. Ditto Arab governments.

My way solves all these problems. Citizens choose who is worthy of their money. Then we don't need to have debates about who deserves money taken by force from us all. Well, at least the half of us who pay taxes...

Money is money. We give 3 billion annually to Israel and they pay for all abortions. Good deal for Israel especially when everyone seems to support it.

Shame Planned Parenthood isn't treated like Israel by the extreme right. :lol:

and you can trace the US money directly into the abortionists bank account----sure you can, idiot!

"lawful opinion" is made up by you.
The law has nothing to do with opinions.
Abortion has been around in this country legal since inception.
Move to a country where they ban it. People take prescription pills like candy and it is a health hazard to kids. Parents raise their kids in ghettos and expose them to dope and other bad things.
Go police the world with your moral crusade in Iran.
They do it your way over there.
Delta is ready when you are.

The law is pure opinion.

Forum List

Back