Taxpayer Funded Abortions

You asked me a loaded question assuming I support arab countries. I cant answer it because I dont agree with the premise.

I just want to know why the right who thinks the US is going to hell in a handbasket partly because of abortion but support Israel and they ON DEMAND abortion?

You keep deflecting while saying I'm deflecting.

The deflection is yours. I want to know since you're tying women's rights to foreign aid if you are consistent with the complete lack of them when the US gives Arab government's money.

See, this is the problem you keep asking me to defend things I never said. I guess its easier to beat a outfit full of straw than to debate me

If you're going to word parse like that, no one has to address your Israel question either since they didn't say that, you did.

You're comparing policies in a discussion to something else and asking for comment, exactly what I'm doing to you.

Isn't this thread fun?

It's about taxpayer funded abortions in the US...which of course the leftwing loons completely and without reservation approve..but they maintain that we must approve them also because we give Israel military aid.

It's like a super fallacy thread...a beautiful and perfect example of all the most sterling qualities of the left...dishonesty, criminality, stupidity, and let's not forget...anti-semitism and ghoulishness!

Yay!

Isn't this thread fun?

It's about taxpayer funded abortions in the US...which of course the leftwing loons completely and without reservation approve..but they maintain that we must approve them also because we give Israel military aid.

It's like a super fallacy thread...a beautiful and perfect example of all the most sterling qualities of the left...dishonesty, criminality, stupidity, and let's not forget...anti-semitism and ghoulishness!
Yay!

seawytch in all her glory ^^^^^

I dont give Arab Gov anything. Stop assuming you make an ass out of Uma Thurman

And there we have it. When you dont have answers just play the Jew Card :lol:

Why does Israel support abortions?

Response: Because you hate Jews Hitler:eusa_shifty:

I assumed nothing. That you don't answer questions repeatedly posed to you doesn't mean you've dodged the implication of that.

You asked me a loaded question assuming I support arab countries. I cant answer it because I dont agree with the premise.

I just want to know why the right who thinks the US is going to hell in a handbasket partly because of abortion but support Israel and they ON DEMAND abortion?

You're making the same stupid ass assumption that all conservatives 'support' Israel, whatever that's supposed to mean. Do you have to agree 100% with someone that you would offer support too before you would support them? Do you agree on every political policy and issue with the dems you vote into office? Life doesn't happen in a simplistic silo, dumbass, so quit asking simplistic questions that don't have any context or meaning. I support helping them to defend themselves from their enemies which surround them, which is what the US has done for the last how many decades, through both democratic and repulican administrations. If you don't like them being supported financially for whatever reason, take it up with the president that you elected that is still sending them money.

Except you haven't proven that the funds we give to Israel go to fund abortion.

In fact, quite the opposite was proven.

So much for reality.

Israel funds abortions and we fund Israel. You support funding Israel, right?

I like how you don't grasp the difference between aid and government aid. As for me, I support US citizens giving their own money freely to Israel. I oppose government confiscating it by force and giving to Israel. Ditto Arab governments.

My way solves all these problems. Citizens choose who is worthy of their money. Then we don't need to have debates about who deserves money taken by force from us all. Well, at least the half of us who pay taxes...

Money is money. We give 3 billion annually to Israel and they pay for all abortions. Good deal for Israel especially when everyone seems to support it.

Shame Planned Parenthood isn't treated like Israel by the extreme right. :lol:

I assumed nothing. That you don't answer questions repeatedly posed to you doesn't mean you've dodged the implication of that.

You're making the same stupid ass assumption that all conservatives 'support' Israel, whatever that's supposed to mean. Do you have to agree 100% with someone that you would offer support too before you would support them? Do you agree on every political policy and issue with the dems you vote into office? Life doesn't happen in a simplistic silo, dumbass, so quit asking simplistic questions that don't have any context or meaning. I support helping them to defend themselves from their enemies which surround them, which is what the US has done for the last how many decades, through both democratic and repulican administrations. If you don't like them being supported financially for whatever reason, take it up with the president that you elected that is still sending them money.

If it doesnt apply to you why you got your back up? Go sit down somewhere then

And this is where your measured logic fails to remain consistent. The unborn are life- They are indeed human life albeit at its earliest stage of development. That in no way invalidates their right to life as guaranteed in our Constitution!

So the Founders wrote the Constitution and never made abortion illegal.
That is the LAW under the Constitution as of THEN AND NOW.
Sorry you are too ignorant and stubborn to understand it.
Change Roe and it goes back to the states. And NOTHING would change for women with $$$.
Same as when abortion was "illegal" as women with $$$ ALWAYS obtained a "legal" abortion.
You good folks are just too stupid to know what reality has always been.

The Constitution didn't make a lot of things illegal. That wasn't it's purpose.

Speaking of ignorance, you seem to be quite ignorant of what the purpose of the Constitution is.

And did you say that following your religious beliefs in un-American? Well not according to the First Amendment.

The Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting the establishment of religion.

Except you haven't proven that the funds we give to Israel go to fund abortion.

In fact, quite the opposite was proven.

So much for reality.

I like how you don't grasp the difference between aid and government aid. As for me, I support US citizens giving their own money freely to Israel. I oppose government confiscating it by force and giving to Israel. Ditto Arab governments.

My way solves all these problems. Citizens choose who is worthy of their money. Then we don't need to have debates about who deserves money taken by force from us all. Well, at least the half of us who pay taxes...

So under your logic if the majority of citizens do not want to fund the military we have no military.
You have no clue.
The CONSTITUTION is the LAW.
An interesting document. I suggest you read it.

Isn't this thread fun?

Yay!

^^^^^^^^^

Couldn't have said it better myself

I do not kill babies, I made 3 of them and raised them and have grandkids.
I am anti abortion. That means I OPPOSE abortion.
I am more opposed to giving GOVERNMENT the power to pick and choose who gets a "legal" abortion and who does not.
So that means I oppose "bans" on abortions because the Founders of this great nation wrote a set of laws. Responsible citizens, which you are not one, study the history of the law and the Constitution.
You follow your religious beliefs first, unAmerican.
That is what conservatives like me do, they support the Constitution which specifically LIMITS THE POWER of government.
You would not know anything about that as you do not read.
You are a closet liberal.

And this is where your measured logic fails to remain consistent. The unborn are life- They are indeed human life albeit at its earliest stage of development. That in no way invalidates their right to life as guaranteed in our Constitution!

Change Roe and it goes back to the states. And NOTHING would change for women with $$$.
Same as when abortion was "illegal" as women with $$$ ALWAYS obtained a "legal" abortion.

Women were not out in public demanding abortions- In other words, there did not seem to be a need for a law that would protect babies merely because they were inconvenient. When that became apparent, laws were enacted.

Nothing changes for a lot of people with money- You don't condone killing another because it makes it fair for people without a lot of money.

I would gladly go back to laws on abortion prior to Roe- where states determined their own laws on the matter, and as a constitutional supporter you should want to as well.

I note you ignore the point of the Constitutional protections I submit ought to apply to the unborn. Apart from stage of development, what separates the unborn from the born?

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

Aww...look at the liberal websites trying to figure out a way to justify murder while at the same time furthering their anti-semitic agenda. How excited SW must have gotten when she read that article. They believe they've killed two babies with one stone on this absurd "epiphany".

Here's the thing though SW - something tells me Isreal is using our money in defense since unlike Dumbocrats, they take defense very seriously. I highly doubt even one American penny has gone to an Isreali abortion.

Now, don't get me wrong - because I'm an actual conservative and not a RINO Republican, I'm appalled at every single dollar we send over there. If you want to complain about that, I'll agree with you 100% (although it will just prove that the unconstitutional monstrosity of a federal government which you support is in fact out of control). But falsely claiming that American money is used by Isreal for abortions is just pitiful.

So under your logic if the majority of citizens do not want to fund the military we have no military.
You have no clue.

I'm against all government aid to foreign countries, which means if the majority of people don't want a military we won't have one and I need to read the Constitution.

:eusa_eh:

Either you're on acid or you replied to the wrong post, Dude.

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

Aww...look at the liberal websites trying to figure out a way to justify murder while at the same time furthering their anti-semitic agenda. How excited SW must have gotten when she read that article. They believe they've killed two babies with one stone on this absurd "epiphany".

Here's the thing though SW - something tells me Isreal is using our money in defense since unlike Dumbocrats, they take defense very seriously. I highly doubt even one American penny has gone to an Isreali abortion.

Now, don't get me wrong - because I'm an actual conservative and not a RINO Republican, I'm appalled at every single dollar we send over there. If you want to complain about that, I'll agree with you 100% (although it will just prove that the unconstitutional monstrosity of a federal government which you support is in fact out of control). But falsely claiming that American money is used by Isreal for abortions is just pitiful.

I was excited. I think what Israel is doing is great...and I don't mind paying for it. :lol:

Are the anti-choice freaks that claim because we support PP with tax dollars that we are funding abortion here also "pitiful"?

I was excited. I think what Israel is doing is great...and I don't mind paying for it. :lol:

Are the anti-choice freaks that claim because we support PP with tax dollars that we are funding abortion here also "pitiful"?

You keep lying about us funding abortions over there. With the money we give them they buy weapons from us. Furthermore you think abortions are great? You're one sick, twisted bitch.

Last edited:

You keep lying about us funding abortions over there. With the money we give them they buy weapons from us. Furthermore you think abortions are great? You're one sick, twisted bitch.

No, I don't think abortions are great, I think what Israel is doing is great. There IS a difference.

Women were not out in public demanding abortions- In other words, there did not seem to be a need for a law that would protect babies merely because they were inconvenient. When that became apparent, laws were enacted.

Nothing changes for a lot of people with money- You don't condone killing another because it makes it fair for people without a lot of money.

I would gladly go back to laws on abortion prior to Roe- where states determined their own laws on the matter, and as a constitutional supporter you should want to as well.

I note you ignore the point of the Constitutional protections I submit ought to apply to the unborn. Apart from stage of development, what separates the unborn from the born?

LOL, that is the lamest argument to date.
"ought to apply to the unborn"
I oppose abortion on demand but the law speaks very well as to what is legal and what isn't.
But show me at any time when abortion was illegal in this country for women with money.
When was that.
Abortion was left to the states always and all a woman did was go to a state and have her "legal" abortion when it was "illegal" in the state she lived in.
No law stops abortion when a woman has the money to pay for it.
Please show me when abortion was ever illegal in this country to a woman with money.
Hell will freeze over when that happens. NO LAW has ever stopped women from having legal abortions in this country.
That is the real world. Doctors will always perform them legally in states that will allow it and in states that do not there will be no shortage of doctors performing abortions under the "it was in the best health interests of the mother for her safety to perform the abortion".
And guess what sweetie, NO OTHER DOCTOR ANYWHERE WILL QUESTION IT.
That is the real world of abortion. All bans do is stop women from having their babies they do not want and in most instances do not know how to care for.
But the LAW as of now is it is legal.
As it should because no law ever in this country has ever stopped LEGAL abortions.

You have no clue.

I'm against all government aid to foreign countries, which means if the majority of people don't want a military we won't have one and I need to read the Constitution.

:eusa_eh:

Either you're on acid or you replied to the wrong post, Dude.

"citizens choose who is worthy of their money"
You said that, not me.

Forum List

Back