Taxpayer Funded Abortions

I was excited. I think what Israel is doing is great...and I don't mind paying for it. :lol:

Are the anti-choice freaks that claim because we support PP with tax dollars that we are funding abortion here also "pitiful"?

You keep lying about us funding abortions over there. With the money we give them they buy weapons from us. Furthermore you think abortions are great? You're one sick, twisted bitch.

No, I don't think abortions are great, I think what Israel is doing is great. There IS a difference.
So then applaud them for their abortion policy, but don't say we're funding abortions in Israel. I for one wouldn't want my tax dollars going to abortion over there. I'm glad it's not. You seem to have a willful ignorance about our financial arrangement with them. If you wanted to make the argument we should stop funding their military because of their domestic policy, then there would be many things to consider, not just abortion, in particular their survival depends on our military aid.

Last edited:
I've never understood why it was a problem for tax dollars to pay for abortions. I mean Quakers pay taxes during wars...

It's about taxpayer funded abortions in the US...which of course the leftwing loons completely and without reservation approve..

Stop talking NONSENSE.

I believe taxpayer funded abortions to be a common sense conservative idea.

Less mouths to feed at a small and acceptable cost to me.

An abortion or Plan B costs relatively nothing compared to a lifetime of welfare.

What is wrong with you people, can't you do the math?

You keep lying about us funding abortions over there. With the money we give them they buy weapons from us. Furthermore you think abortions are great? You're one sick, twisted bitch.

No, I don't think abortions are great, I think what Israel is doing is great. There IS a difference.
So then applaud them for their abortion policy, but don't say we're funding abortions in Israel. I for one wouldn't want my tax dollars going to abortion over there. I'm glad it's not. You seem to have a willful ignorance about our financial arrangement with them. If you wanted to make the argument we should stop funding their military because of their domestic policy, then there would be many things to consider, not just abortion, in particular their survival depends on our military aid.

We send them 3 billion dollars a year...they spend millions on abortions for anyone 20-40 that wants one. How is that not paying for it? If they didn't have that extra 3 billion a year thanks to the US of A, they might not be able to afford giving away free abortions.

We send them 3 billion dollars a year...they spend millions on abortions for anyone 20-40 that wants one. How is that not paying for it? If they didn't have that extra 3 billion a year thanks to the US of A, they might not be able to afford giving away free abortions.

If they didn't receive the 3 billion, there would be no more Israel, period, everyone there would be dead. I guess you prefer that? :cuckoo:

Why do we keep humoring these idiots that look at everything as if it were black and white just to play silly 'gotchya' games, that aren't even worth discussing.

I was excited. I think what Israel is doing is great...and I don't mind paying for it. :lol:

Are the anti-choice freaks that claim because we support PP with tax dollars that we are funding abortion here also "pitiful"?

Might not, right? Do we fund their pension system, welfare, healthcare also? According to your logic we do.

Might not, right? Do we fund their pension system, welfare, healthcare also? According to your logic we do.

She has no 'logic', therein lies the problem with trying talk reason or rationale with her.

So under your logic if the majority of citizens do not want to fund the military we have no military.
You have no clue.
The CONSTITUTION is the LAW.
An interesting document. I suggest you read it.

I'm against all government aid to foreign countries, which means if the majority of people don't want a military we won't have one and I need to read the Constitution.

:eusa_eh:

Either you're on acid or you replied to the wrong post, Dude.

"citizens choose who is worthy of their money"
You said that, not me.

Their own money.

- I am against the US GOVERNMENT giving confiscated money to foreign governments.

- I am for citizens giving their own money as they see fit.

What does that have in any possible way to voting on whether we have a military?

If they didn't receive the 3 billion, there would be no more Israel, period, everyone there would be dead. I guess you prefer that? :cuckoo:

Why do we keep humoring these idiots that look at everything as if it were black and white just to play silly 'gotchya' games, that aren't even worth discussing.

and we send Egypt like $16 billion. God knows what they do with it.

And it's not what you think. Laws prohibit Federal funds from paying for abortions here in the good old US of A. Such is not the case in Israel who will be providing FREE abortions to women age 20 to 33 for ANY reason.

Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how much money the United States sends to Israel every year? It's in the billions.

So, taxpayers are funding abortions...just not here.

Aww...look at the liberal websites trying to figure out a way to justify murder while at the same time furthering their anti-semitic agenda. How excited SW must have gotten when she read that article. They believe they've killed two babies with one stone on this absurd "epiphany".

Here's the thing though SW - something tells me Isreal is using our money in defense since unlike Dumbocrats, they take defense very seriously. I highly doubt even one American penny has gone to an Isreali abortion.

Now, don't get me wrong - because I'm an actual conservative and not a RINO Republican, I'm appalled at every single dollar we send over there. If you want to complain about that, I'll agree with you 100% (although it will just prove that the unconstitutional monstrosity of a federal government which you support is in fact out of control). But falsely claiming that American money is used by Isreal for abortions is just pitiful.

No - because PP actually uses my tax dollars to kill babies. While Israel uses my tax dollars to kill terrorists.

And again, I'm absolutely appalled that Israel gets my tax dollars. But given the choice between libtards getting my tax dollars so they can kill babies and Israel getting my tax dollars so they can kill terrorists, I'll choose Israel every time.

Aww...look at the liberal websites trying to figure out a way to justify murder while at the same time furthering their anti-semitic agenda. How excited SW must have gotten when she read that article. They believe they've killed two babies with one stone on this absurd "epiphany".

Here's the thing though SW - something tells me Isreal is using our money in defense since unlike Dumbocrats, they take defense very seriously. I highly doubt even one American penny has gone to an Isreali abortion.

Now, don't get me wrong - because I'm an actual conservative and not a RINO Republican, I'm appalled at every single dollar we send over there. If you want to complain about that, I'll agree with you 100% (although it will just prove that the unconstitutional monstrosity of a federal government which you support is in fact out of control). But falsely claiming that American money is used by Isreal for abortions is just pitiful.

No - because PP actually uses my tax dollars to kill babies. While Israel uses my tax dollars to kill terrorists.

And again, I'm absolutely appalled that Israel gets my tax dollars. But given the choice between libtards getting my tax dollars so they can kill babies and Israel getting my tax dollars so they can kill terrorists, I'll choose Israel every time.

Nope. The PP funds are separate...just like with Israel.

Abortion on demand in Israel but don't worry, the funds are separate. :lol:

It's about taxpayer funded abortions in the US...which of course the leftwing loons completely and without reservation approve..

Stop talking NONSENSE.

An abortion or Plan B costs relatively nothing compared to a lifetime of welfare.

That was also Joseph Stalin's exact rational when he murdered 20 million of his own countrymen.

But anyone who isn't a radical, irrational, left-wing control-freak sees just a small ethical issue with committing mass-murder to save money. There are exponentially better ways goof-ball....

LOL, no we don't.
1.5 billion and we had suspended it.

LOL, no we don't.

Why do we send Israel money?

Why do we not fund abortions here?

We don't have enough jobs for the people we have, we can't feed and care for all the children be born (we can, we just choose not to) and children are having children.

So in a poor economy we should be killing our future?

People that put money above a child are lacking a lot.

Funding abortions would be a jobs creation bill.
So would funding gas chambers in prison camps.

Something I have posted before, but bears repeating.

Do any of you know for instance, that our monetary and military aid to Israel is tied to who they can sell their highly advanced technologies to? (bribery- but beneficial bribery)

There are other reasons as well...do you know what they are? Do you understand how this old world negotiates a global economy at all? Why do we consider Israel a GOOD Trade Partner and why do they in kind Trade with us?

Seriously people we are a global, not merely a national or local economy.

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative
And for a well annotated and cited link on the matter:
The U.S.-Israel Special Relationship

Last edited:

Stop talking NONSENSE.

That was also Joseph Stalin's exact rational when he murdered 20 million of his own countrymen.

But anyone who isn't a radical, irrational, left-wing control-freak sees just a small ethical issue with committing mass-murder to save money. There are exponentially better ways goof-ball....

Control freak?

I'm pro-choice.

I just don't mind paying for it -- it's more cost effective then a lifetime of food stamps, public education, then incarceration.

LOL, no we don't.

Because they have a tremendous lobby on the hill. Israel supporters in America make it very clear to any representative that if they don't support the funds to Israel, they won't get re-elected. Unfortunately, they have the money and the power to back up their threat. And thus, a never ending flow of $40 billion per year makes it's way to Israel.

To be clear, I support Israel 100%. I love the way they kick ass. They know how to take care of business. And I think the U.S. should use our military to support and defend them when ever they need it. But I don't think we should be sending them a damn penny. They need to be big boys and girls and fund their own nation.

LOL, no we don't.

Because they have a tremendous lobby on the hill. Israel supporters in America make it very clear to any representative that if they don't support the funds to Israel, they won't get re-elected. Unfortunately, they have the money and the power to back up their threat. And thus, a never ending flow of $40 billion per year makes it's way to Israel.

To be clear, I support Israel 100%. I love the way they kick ass. They know how to take care of business. And I think the U.S. should use our military to support and defend them when ever they need it. But I don't think we should be sending them a damn penny. They need to be big boys and girls and fund their own nation.

Everyone has a lobby group-

Once and for all- i hope
Something I have posted before, but bears repeating.

Do any of you know for instance, that our monetary and military aid to Israel is tied to who they can sell their highly advanced technologies to? (bribery- but beneficial bribery)

There are other reasons as well...do you know what they are? Do you understand how this old world negotiates a global economy at all? Why do we consider Israel a GOOD Trade Partner and why do they in kind Trade with us?

Seriously people we are a global, not merely a national or local economy.

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative
And for a well annotated and cited link on the matter:
The U.S.-Israel Special Relationship

Last edited:

Forum List

Back