Tax Rates - States

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
1614115524498.png

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?! 13% LMAO all for the Gov't to tell you that you cannot go to a restaurant. You can move to Fla and not pay the 13% and still have nice weather and fewer restrictions. NJ is nearly 11%. LMAO!!!! Who in their right mind would live in that cesspool? I feel blessed to only pay 5% in MA.

DAMN!

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?!

About 40 million people. It's the most populated state in the country.
New Census Bureau estimates, released in late December, reveal that California actually saw a population loss in the year that ended on July 1 of about 69,000 residents, which translates into just a 5.7% gain since the 2010 census, much lower than the nation as a whole

Your avatar remains disturbing.

View attachment 460827

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?! 13% LMAO all for the Gov't to tell you that you cannot go to a restaurant. You can move to Fla and not pay the 13% and still have nice weather and fewer restrictions. NJ is nearly 11%. LMAO!!!! Who in their right mind would live in that cesspool? I feel blessed to only pay 5% in MA.

DAMN!
Those are the top marginal rates on the wealthy

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Nope. Everyone pays 5% in MA. Wealthy don't pay more or less than the poor. You're a moron.

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Silly me, I moved to the worst "no tax state" in the nation. I had my choice of six and I picked the worst one. SMH.

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Nope. Everyone pays 5% in MA. Wealthy don't pay more or less than the poor. You're a moron.

If that is the case MA is the morons

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Florida is humid. Filled with old people and the waves suck. If you like the female form spend a day at Zuma #7. You will see the reason to live in CA. My favorite place in the state. Stay off the waves in September unless you know what you are doing.

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?!

About 40 million people. It's the most populated state in the country.
New Census Bureau estimates, released in late December, reveal that California actually saw a population loss in the year that ended on July 1 of about 69,000 residents, which translates into just a 5.7% gain since the 2010 census, much lower than the nation as a whole

Your avatar remains disturbing.
Where is the link to the "new data"?

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
UK income tax rates are -

BandTaxable incomeTax rate
Personal AllowanceUp to £12,5000%
Basic rate£12,501 to £50,00020%
Higher rate£50,001 to £150,00040%
Additional rateover £150,00045%

But before you deduct the tax, you subtract your personal allowance first. The standard allowance is £12,500 so your tax is zero.

So if you earned £40,000, you would pay 20% on £40,000-£12,500 = £27,500 =£5,500.

If you earned £60,000, you would pay £0 on the first £12,500, 20% on £50,000-£12,500 and 40% on anything over the £50,000.

I'm Limited Company so my income tax is zero.

Last edited:
Stay off the waves in September unless you know what you are doing.
Are you a surfer Evenflow? If so, I have a question.
Not for about 20 years but ya when I was younger I spent quite a bit of time on the waves. Played alot of beach volleyball at Zuma 7 also. Many many pro volleyball players on that beach any given day. If it is outdoors I like it.

I am not as skilled at at it as baseball or golf though.

Last edited:
Not for about 20 years but ya when I was younger I spent quite a bit of time on the waves. Played alot of beach volleyball at Zuma 7 also. Many many pro volleyball players on that beach any given day. If it is outdoors I like it.
Where is Zuma #7?
Malibu CA.

Where is Zuma #7?
Malibu CA.
We will check it out when we’re there next month

Forum List

Back