Tax Rates - States

View attachment 460827

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?! 13% LMAO all for the Gov't to tell you that you cannot go to a restaurant. You can move to Fla and not pay the 13% and still have nice weather and fewer restrictions. NJ is nearly 11%. LMAO!!!! Who in their right mind would live in that cesspool? I feel blessed to only pay 5% in MA.

DAMN!
Income taxes are only a small part of the picture, there are property and sales taxes too. The other side of the coin is what is the level of services provided. What good are low income taxes if I have to send my kids to private school?

Stay off the waves in September unless you know what you are doing.
Are you a surfer Evenflow? If so, I have a question.
Not for about 20 years but ya when I was younger I spent quite a bit of time on the waves. Played alot of beach volleyball at Zuma 7 also. Many many pro volleyball players on that beach any given day. If it is outdoors I like it.
Where is Zuma #7?
Malibu CA.
We will check it out when we’re there next month
My favorite spot in Southern California. Loved the wine tasting in Santa Barbara also. I have slept under the eucalyptus tree in Santa Barbara more than once due to drinking to much. My dad's half brother is up in Carpinteria. I have intended to visit for a while but life just keeps getting in the way. I lived in Thousand oaks on and off for 8 years total.

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?!

About 40 million people. It's the most populated state in the country.
View attachment 460827

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?! 13% LMAO all for the Gov't to tell you that you cannot go to a restaurant. You can move to Fla and not pay the 13% and still have nice weather and fewer restrictions. NJ is nearly 11%. LMAO!!!! Who in their right mind would live in that cesspool? I feel blessed to only pay 5% in MA.

DAMN!
Florida is humid. Filled with old people and the waves suck. If you like the female form spend a day at Zuma #7. You will see the reason to live in CA. My favorite place in the state. Stay off the waves in September unless you know what you are doing.
The best always costs more.
Stay off the waves in September unless you know what you are doing.
Are you a surfer Evenflow? If so, I have a question.
Not for about 20 years but ya when I was younger I spent quite a bit of time on the waves. Played alot of beach volleyball at Zuma 7 also. Many many pro volleyball players on that beach any given day. If it is outdoors I like it.
Where is Zuma #7?
Malibu CA.
We will check it out when we’re there next month

Mexifornia is a disgusting foreign shithole....NOWHERE full of thirdworlders is “nice”.

New Census Bureau estimates, released in late December, reveal that California actually saw a population loss in the year that ended on July 1 of about 69,000 residents, which translates into just a 5.7% gain since the 2010 census, much lower than the nation as a whole

Your avatar remains disturbing.
Who's in the Avatar?
A Liberal who accidentally voted for an R or the victim of White terrorism?

Not for about 20 years but ya when I was younger I spent quite a bit of time on the waves.
Cool so here is my question. Is it common for a really good surfer to surf under a pier between the poles? I saw a surfer do that once in San Diego and it totally amazed me.
Not common no. That guy was likely pro level. I am long and lanky. I gravitate toward sports where leverage is my friend. Surfing is about balance and timing. It is difficult to get my long body in sync like that. That would be way past my skill level. I don't go out on waves at Zuma in September, I move to La Hoya in September if I wanna surf.

Not for about 20 years but ya when I was younger I spent quite a bit of time on the waves.
Cool so here is my question. Is it common for a really good surfer to surf under a pier between the poles? I saw a surfer do that once in San Diego and it totally amazed me.
Not common no. That guy was likely pro level. I am long and lanky. I gravitate toward sports where leverage is my friend. Surfing is about balance and timing. It is difficult to get my long body in sync like that. That would be way past my skill level. I don't go out on waves at Zuma in September, I move to La Hoya in September if I wanna surf.

Haha...I’m pretty sure you meant La Jolla...

‘Shooting the pier’ is definitely for only the most advanced/skilled surfers.

That guy is good enough to have sponsors. I would be flat livid to see a guy I had sunk money into doing that.

Awesome! Yeah that's what I saw. I was on the pier watching surfers and the waves were really high. Everyone was surfing toward the beach but this guy takes an angle toward the pier right under me! He zooms through and I run to the other side of the pier and he pops out casual as can be.

Awesome! Yeah that's what I saw. I was on the pier watching surfers and the waves were really high. Everyone was surfing toward the beach but this guy takes an angle toward the pier right under me! He zooms through and I run to the other side of the pier and he pops out casual as can be.

Ys, that is death on a stick. I use to run with a pro barefoot water skier that was a flat adrenaline freak. Every thing he did was at full fucking throttle. He would do crazy dangerous shit like that all the time. I was sitting at a competition with his sponsor once and his sponsor started getting on me about some video he came across where Kevin had risked his life multiple times and was clearly unhappy about it. I asked his sponsor what he would do about it and he said there was not a fucking he could do about it the guy is uncontrollable. Of course I replied why the fuck you getting on me about it then? Later that night Kevin was running his mouth like normal. I guess a combination of Kevin's mouth and that sponsor's mouth was just to much so I gave Kevin a good upper cut to the jaw. Did not change Kevin one little bit. I still wanna drill him half the time I am around him. A bit of a love hate relationship. One of these days I am going to quit going into business with that fucker.

Like anything, the pros make it look real easy. I’ve been in the lineup at Huntington and watched many shoot the pier from that perspective, they may it look like there is no potential danger.

Like anything, the pros make it look real easy. I’ve been in the lineup at Huntington and watched many shoot the pier from that perspective, they may it look like there is no potential danger.

I guess when they are that talented ya gotta just put up with it. Adrenaline freaks are gunna do their thing. My favorite uncle and one of my business partners are the same way. I have drilled my business partner more than once over crazy shit like that and he never changes.

No income tax. 10%(basically) sales tax. Property taxes mostly pay for schools. Free 2 year and tech school paid for by the lottery, not more legal theft.
We also have plenty in our rainy day fund.
TN is awesome

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Florida is humid. Filled with old people and the waves suck. If you like the female form spend a day at Zuma #7. You will see the reason to live in CA. My favorite place in the state. Stay off the waves in September unless you know what you are doing.
Hurricanes...

The good part of having states is there are options.

New Census Bureau estimates, released in late December, reveal that California actually saw a population loss in the year that ended on July 1 of about 69,000 residents, which translates into just a 5.7% gain since the 2010 census, much lower than the nation as a whole

Your avatar remains disturbing.
Who's in the Avatar?
A Liberal who accidentally voted for an R or the victim of White terrorism?
IDK but it looks very disturbing.

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Hurricanes...

You are Texas aren't you? I will do with out the hurricanes at least the place is not filled with old people.

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Hurricanes...

You are Texas aren't you? I will do with out the hurricanes at least the place is not filled with old people.
At a 13% tax rate, I'll stay in MA. But thanks.

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Hurricanes...

At a 13% tax rate, I'll stay in MA. But thanks.
If ya got enough money. Other things are brought into the thought process. I don't live there anymore but I might start spending my winters there. Maybe run a whale watching boat. Maybe just drink with my uncle. I work a shit load of hours during fishing season at my age maybe time to just chill during the winter.

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Hurricanes...

Not Texas or Florida or California.

Forum List

Back