Tax Rates - States

View attachment 460827

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?! 13% LMAO all for the Gov't to tell you that you cannot go to a restaurant. You can move to Fla and not pay the 13% and still have nice weather and fewer restrictions. NJ is nearly 11%. LMAO!!!! Who in their right mind would live in that cesspool? I feel blessed to only pay 5% in MA.

DAMN!
Florida is humid. Filled with old people and the waves suck. If you like the female form spend a day at Zuma #7. You will see the reason to live in CA. My favorite place in the state. Stay off the waves in September unless you know what you are doing.
Hurricanes...

The good part of having states is there are options.
You are Texas aren't you? I will do with out the hurricanes at least the place is not filled with old people.
Not Texas or Florida or California.
I prefer California but have been doing Florida in the winter more often lately. This year stuck in Ohio to get divorced and liquidate property. Mom and dad have been doing Florida lately and not sure how many more years I get to have them around. Maybe I convince them to do California next year. 8 months of the year I rarely come off the water so winter is time spent with family. I still run some amberjack charters while in Florida but only 2 or 3 days a week. Spring summer and fall I run walleye and perch charters non stop.

2 year and tech school paid for by the lottery, not more legal theft
I apologize for maybe a stupid question, but what does in mean? How can you pay for something by the lottery?

Or it means that it is paid by the state from the revenues out of the state organized lottery sales?

View attachment 460827

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?! 13% LMAO all for the Gov't to tell you that you cannot go to a restaurant. You can move to Fla and not pay the 13% and still have nice weather and fewer restrictions. NJ is nearly 11%. LMAO!!!! Who in their right mind would live in that cesspool? I feel blessed to only pay 5% in MA.

DAMN!
Florida is humid. Filled with old people and the waves suck. If you like the female form spend a day at Zuma #7. You will see the reason to live in CA. My favorite place in the state. Stay off the waves in September unless you know what you are doing.
Hurricanes...

You are Texas aren't you? I will do with out the hurricanes at least the place is not filled with old people.
At a 13% tax rate, I'll stay in MA. But thanks.
I have never run a boat out of Massachusetts. What kind of fishing charters you have up there?

I apologize for maybe a stupid question, but what does in mean? How can you pay for something by the lottery?

Or it means that it is paid by the state from the revenues out of the state organized lottery sales?
it is paid by the state from the revenues out of the state organized lottery sales.

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Hurricanes...

I have never run a boat out of Massachusetts. What kind of fishing charters you have up there?
I am not into fishing but you can certainly charter boats on the Cape, Gloucester, Newburyport, etc. I recommend the Cape.

View attachment 460827

DAMN!
Hurricanes...

I am not into fishing but you can certainly charter boats on the Cape, Gloucester, Newburyport, etc. I recommend the Cape.
I may look into it. I got into chartering as a second proffesion so I could see the world on some one else's dime. I have always wanted to spend some time in the New England states. I have a buddy that moved to Needham a few years back is that close to the cape?

If you like the female form spend a day at Zuma #7. You will see the reason to live in CA.
Yeah, California girls just love pasty Ohio creepers.
Lol. Ya as a matter of fact they did. I had more than a good time when I was there. You know I have known some girls that use that term creepers they were fat ugly peices of trash that could not get laid by a sailor on leave. Hillarious

it is paid by the state from the revenues out of the state organized lottery sales.
This
It seems that your state offers you really mega 'luxury' offer in the terms of taxation. 0% of income tax and 10% of sales tax is virtually nothing.

Who in their right mind would live in Cali??!?!?!

About 40 million people. It's the most populated state in the country.

It also has the highest poverty rate, so a very large portion of those 40 million don't pay any taxes. Having to make up the difference and feed the state's bottomless hunger for other peoples' money is why I left California.

This
It seems that your state offers you really mega 'luxury' offer in the terms of taxation. 0% of income tax and 10% of sales tax is virtually nothing.
Yep!

Forum List

Back