Systematic racism has absolutely no meaning whatsoever

Just because Sowell doesn't like the meaning, or he doesn't want to admit that such a thing exists doesn't give him authority to define words. Levin and Sowell are perfect examples of what goofy right wingers think smart people sound like.

• Banned
Just because Sowell doesn't like the meaning, or he doesn't want to admit that such a thing exists doesn't give him authority to define words. Levin and Sowell are perfect examples of what goofy right wingers think smart people sound like.
Cool story

• Banned

Since you're so smart, why don't YOU define "systemic racism" for the rest of us?

Essentially "systemic racism" is the idea that there is some sort of racism built into the system. Built into the law, the economy, or the politics.

Well..... you can't point to a law that discriminates against blacks. You can't point to an economic police that discriminates against blacks. And we just had a Jimmy Carter level president that was black, named Obama.

So there is no such systemic racism.

This is why when people talk about systemic racism, all they can really point to, is differences of outcome.

It reminds me of this black guy I used to work with, and my CEO employer.

So my employer, went to college, got a 4-year degree in Engineering, while married to the love of his life, worked as an engineer for 10 years. His employer announced he was going to close the company and move on. This engineer pulled out a mortgage on his house, cashed out his savings, borrowed money from his father who mortgaged his house, and they made an offer to his employer. He sold. Now he owns his own business, and his a successful CEO.

This black guy I was working with, he dropped out of college. Was lifting weights, and banging women. He had 3 child support payments to three different women, and he was living unmarried with a fourth women, and he was a fork lift driver for Krogers, and he's basically impoverished.

Roughly the same age as the CEO, massively different life choices, and moral values, and economic results.

Basically when Black people and left-wingers talk about "systemic racism", they mean to look at two people who made massively different choices, end up with massively different results, and saying... must be racism.

And all you need to do is look at Asians. They make similar wise choices, and end up with a higher standard of living than whites.

Why didn't the "systemic racism" stop them? Because it doesn't exist. It's all mythology. Hate and evil, is all the left has to keep people supporting them.

Since you're so smart, why don't YOU define "systemic racism" for the rest of us?
What, you don't like dictionary definitions? Here's Merriam Webster. Seems pretty plain to me.
D: fundamental to a predominant social, economic, or political practice //systemic poverty​
//Our nation faces a fork in the road and a decision to either continue down the same path of systemic racism or to confront our past honestly.— Bree Newsome​

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So stop using it.. so tired of of hearing excuses
1. I've followed Thomas Sowel for awhile. I live near Stanford where he works. I've never in all the years I've followed him seen him speak to a black crowd or appear on a show with blacks. Never!! Want and example of systematic racism. Redlining by the us government (FHA). Refuse to sell homes to blacks and put in contracts that whites could not sell homes to blacks. Buying homes in Black neighborhoods, you would not have your home loan backed by the us government. No mortgage insurance FACTS!
2. Oh how about this Nazi prisoners of war about 300,000 being held in the us during the war. Able to eat with white prison guards and soldiers when blacks soldiers could not eat with white soldier. Or Nazi's on supervised work detail in nearby farms being able to eat in white cafeterias in town. But blacks could not. FACTS. So F*** what Sowell is saying. At his age he ought to be ashamed of himself.

One more. 2017 North Carolina Supreme court says that republicans participated in gerrymandering and changed voting districts to quote (these are the supreme court words not mine) "To deminish the black vote with surgical percision" ruled that they purposely did it to stop black voting power. Sowell need to get a grip!

1. I've followed Thomas Sowel for awhile. I live near Stanford where he works. I've never in all the years I've followed him seen him speak to a black crowd or appear on a show with blacks. Never!! Want and example of systematic racism. Redlining by the us government (FHA). Refuse to sell homes to blacks and put in contracts that whites could not sell homes to blacks. Buying homes in Black neighborhoods, you would not have your home loan backed by the us government. No mortgage insurance FACTS!
2. Oh how about this Nazi prisoners of war about 300,000 being held in the us during the war. Able to eat with white prison guards and soldiers when blacks soldiers could not eat with white soldier. Or Nazi's on supervised work detail in nearby farms being able to eat in white cafeterias in town. But blacks could not. FACTS. So F*** what Sowell is saying. At his age he ought to be ashamed of himself.

One more. 2017 North Carolina Supreme court says that republicans participated in gerrymandering and changed voting districts to quote (these are the supreme court words not mine) "To deminish the black vote with surgical percision" ruled that they purposely did it to stop black voting power. Sowell need to get a grip!
Yes that Affected people back then and that wasn’t systematic racism that was racism were talking about today. Saying it only victimizes young blacks to have bad attitudes where democrats can control their outcome. It’s today’s racism. By democrats are you participating in it?

Essentially "systemic racism" is the idea that there is some sort of racism built into the system. Built into the law, the economy, or the politics.

Well..... you can't point to a law that discriminates against blacks. You can't point to an economic police that discriminates against blacks. And we just had a Jimmy Carter level president that was black, named Obama.

This is why when people talk about systemic racism, all they can really point to, is differences of outcome.

So my employer, went to college, got a 4-year degree in Engineering, while married to the love of his life, worked as an engineer for 10 years. His employer announced he was going to close the company and move on. This engineer pulled out a mortgage on his house, cashed out his savings, borrowed money from his father who mortgaged his house, and they made an offer to his employer. He sold. Now he owns his own business, and his a successful CEO.

This black guy I was working with, he dropped out of college. Was lifting weights, and banging women. He had 3 child support payments to three different women, and he was living unmarried with a fourth women, and he was a fork lift driver for Krogers, and he's basically impoverished.

Roughly the same age as the CEO, massively different life choices, and moral values, and economic results.

Basically when Black people and left-wingers talk about "systemic racism", they mean to look at two people who made massively different choices, end up with massively different results, and saying... must be racism.

And all you need to do is look at Asians. They make similar wise choices, and end up with a higher standard of living than whites.

Why didn't the "systemic racism" stop them? Because it doesn't exist. It's all mythology. Hate and evil, is all the left has to keep people supporting them.
#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

#NORESPONSE #COMPLETEFAIL #CLASSIC

Redlining by the us government (FHA).

Had nothing to do with blacks. Redlining was due to the fact that homes in bad areas, were high risk.

If you have a neighborhood that starts having high crime, what happens to home values? They fall.

When home values fall, what happens to people who owe more on the house than the value of the house, and they can't sell it? They default.

When the house defaults the banks lose money.

Redlining was to prevent giving mortgages on homes that were likely to default. Had nothing to do with race.

And if you doubt that, the proof is in the history. They ended that practice, made a bunch of bad mortgages, and those people defaulted and end up foreclosed on. All you have to do is look at all the people Obama sued to force the banks to make bad loans, and they fall defaulted.

In the run-up to the crisis, Citibank underwrote thousands of shaky subprime mortgages to satisfy the court in Obama's case. Defaults were common. When home prices collapsed, most of the loans went bust.​
His lead African-American client, Selma Buycks-Roberson, who was denied a loan due to bad credit and low income, got her mortgage only to default on it years later.​

Yup. Good job. Got those people mortgages. Well done.

It would have been better if they had been renters, and never ended up foreclosed on.

Are you telling me that when Democrats are in charge they don't do the exact same thing? Yes they do, and I don't hear you saying they were doing it to "diminish the white vote surgical precision".

So stuff it.

#NORESPONSE #COMPLETEFAIL #CLASSIC
He’s not really a option

Forum List

Back