Zone1 Reparations are coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to their ancestors in the past is not the reason for their low average intelligence now.

If anyone should apologize to American Negroes is the descendants of the African Negroes who enslaved them.
I'll keep that in mind every time a Jew whines about the Holocaust.

They wouldn't have been enslaved if Europeans hadn't created a demand.

I'll keep that in mind every time a Jew whines about the Holocaust.

They wouldn't have been enslaved if Europeans hadn't created a demand.
Slavery was widespread in sub Saharan Africa. Without the white slave trade they would have still been enslaved, and possibly eaten.

You mean other than they built this country?

Naw, no one has ever said, "Gee, I hope that Jew doesn't kick my ass".

I just don't do business with them. That helps.

How did blacks build this country?

Be specific.

America's initial wealth was built entirely on the trade of Cotton and Tobacco from Europe

No, it wasn't. The cotton and tobacco wealth was confined to a few plantation owners in the South.

The Norths wealth was based on trade, and manufacturing.

You need to read a real history book.

Not the fantasy crap you have been reading.

No, it wasn't. The cotton and tobacco wealth was confined to a few plantation owners in the South.

The Norths wealth was based on trade, and manufacturing.

You need to read a real history book.

Not the fantasy crap you have been reading.
Okay, the north's wealth was from manufacturing.

What where they manufacturing? Textiles.

What were textiles made of? Cotton.

Who was picking the cotton?

Okay, the north's wealth was from manufacturing.

What where they manufacturing? Textiles.

What were textiles made of? Cotton.

Who was picking the cotton?
Wow, you are clueless. The cotton was shipped to the textile mills in England. The tobacco was used everywhere, but it didn't get overseas unless there were Yankee ships taking it.

The north manufactured EVERYTHING that the US needed. Chain, boats, oil lamps, plows, swords, guns, cannon, bells, anchors, buttons for clothing, kitchen utensils, railroads, carriages, wagons, wheels, glass, bricks, wire, cable, ships, shoes, boots, horse tack, saws, axes, etc. etc. etc.

And you are so stupid you think two crops that were never efficiently harvested till AFTER the slaves were replaced by machinery, somehow made America rich.

You truly are a simpleton.

Wow, you are clueless. The cotton was shipped to the textile mills in England. The tobacco was used everywhere, but it didn't get overseas unless there were Yankee ships taking it.
It was also shipped north. Point was, the North needed the south economically, which is why the fought so hard to keep them in the union.

The north manufactured EVERYTHING that the US needed.
Everything? Then why were we a net importer nation (and remained so until the beginning of WWI)

One of the south's legitimate complaints was that excises and tariffs (how the government funded itself before an income tax) were too high and benefited the North.

And you are so stupid you think two crops that were never efficiently harvested till AFTER the slaves were replaced by machinery, somehow made America rich.
Slavery was efficient, because you didn't have to pay them anything.

You are a very dumb man.

It was also shipped north. Point was, the North needed the south economically, which is why the fought so hard to keep them in the union.

Everything? Then why were we a net importer nation (and remained so until the beginning of WWI)

One of the south's legitimate complaints was that excises and tariffs (how the government funded itself before an income tax) were too high and benefited the North.

Slavery was efficient, because you didn't have to pay them anything.

You are a very dumb man.

No, they didn't. The North DESTROYED the south, and it didn't matter a bit. The North continued expanding its wealth and then rebuilt the South after utterly destroying it.

Like I said, you are an ignorant moron.

Oh? You don't have to pay them? No housing, no food, no clothes?

Like I said, you ARE a clueless moron.

They pretty much got what they paid for.
Low skilled, low productivity work.
Exactly. Neither tobacco nor cotton truly became profitable until after the slaves were replaced.

This clod has no clue.

. They wouldn't have been enslaved if Europeans hadn't created a demand.
Thats what I keep saying about the CIA flooding black neighborhoods with crack in the 1980’s. Black people are to blame for creating the crack epidemic.

No, they didn't. The North DESTROYED the south, and it didn't matter a bit. The North continued expanding its wealth and then rebuilt the South after utterly destroying it.

Like I said, you are an ignorant moron.
yes, the south was destroyed. People never consider the cost of wars when starting them.

There's a reason why the North gave up on reconstruction relatively easily.

yes, the south was destroyed. People never consider the cost of wars when starting them.

There's a reason why the North gave up on reconstruction relatively easily.

What cost to the North other than blood?

The North was wealthier after the war than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back