Zone1 Reparations are coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so these were the countries that brought the world

Both World Wars
The Stalin Purges
The Holocaust
The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade
the genocide of Native Americans and Aboriginal Austrailians.
I'm sure I could list hundreds of more crimes by these "civilized" countries, but frankly, I'm trying not to bring myself down today.

Honestly, that doesn't sound terribly Civilized to me.

brought entirely on the blood and exploitation of other cultures. This is nothing to be proud of.

For which they got the Spanish Inquisition, the Holocaust, the Russian Pogroms, etc. Sounds to me like they didn't get along well with their other "civilized" neighbors.
The dominance of whites of European descent proves their technical and consequently their genetic superiority. Negroes did not trade in white slaves because they never had the power. They did eat us from time to time.

Because the tiny profits from hundreds of thousands or millions of slaves were paid to several hundred large landowners. Economy of scale. Even then by the ACW the plantations had exhausted the land by over cropping it to pay for the purchase and upkeep of slaves. That's why the slave states tried so hard to expand slavery into the new states; they needed fresh land to continue making profits.
During the 1850's European immigrants moved to the free states because that was where the economic opportunities were. The South has always been the economic backwater of the United States. The industrial revolution happened in the North. The computer revolution is happening on the West Coast.

Anti Zionist is anti Jewish. Anyone who had read the Old Testament and the Apocrypha in the Bible, like I have in several English translations, knows that for the Jews possession of the Land of Israel is as important as personal salvation is for Christians.

Holy fucking shit, really? The worst reason to do something is "My Imaginary Friend in the Sky said so". So now we have two groups of religious fanatics arguing over a strip of desert with nuclear weapons. THis by you is sane?

So take away bronze age superstitions, Zionism is pretty stupid. "I want to live in a country completely surrounded by people who want to murder me!" In what universe does THAT make a lick of sense?

The dominance of whites of European descent proves their technical and consequently their genetic superiority. Negroes did not trade in white slaves because they never had the power. They did eat us from time to time.

What is your obsession with Cannibalism? You remind me of those homophobes who can't stop talking about gay sex. Are you secretly a vorephiliac?

During the 1850's European immigrants moved to the free states because that was where the economic opportunities were. The South has always been the economic backwater of the United States. The industrial revolution happened in the North. The computer revolution is happening on the West Coast.

Actually, white folks were exploited when they got here, especially the Irish. The Labor movement was the Civil Rights Movement for white people.

What is your obsession with Cannibalism? You remind me of those homophobes who can't stop talking about gay sex. Are you secretly a vorephiliac?

Actually, white folks were exploited when they got here, especially the Irish. The Labor movement was the Civil Rights Movement for white people.
White immigrants went on to achieve great things.Oriental immigrants achieved more. Most Negroes lag at the bottom of our economy blaming us for their problems.

Within one or two generations of coming here Jews are at the top of every field that requires superior intelligence.

Holy fucking shit, really? The worst reason to do something is "My Imaginary Friend in the Sky said so". So now we have two groups of religious fanatics arguing over a strip of desert with nuclear weapons. THis by you is sane?

So take away bronze age superstitions, Zionism is pretty stupid. "I want to live in a country completely surrounded by people who want to murder me!" In what universe does THAT make a lick of sense?
When Israel was founded in 1947 the Israelis were attacked by the entire Arab world. The Israelis won.

THREAD LOCKED
The topic of the thread has been lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back