Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Ban to Stand

Such wonderful news!! :D

Such a disgrace ! Women in Texas are now second class citizens ; they don't even have control over their own bodies. May as well be slaves to the man.

Such wonderful news!! :D

Too bad for Texas. The lawsuits will be endless. I hope they have very good safe haven laws because a lot of women are going to be turning over those babies to the state, especially the ones with multiple problems that should never have been born in the first place. But if the state acts quickly and allows the morning after pill to be distributed free to all women of childbearing age that are having sex and they take that pill once a month it will hopefully stop a lot of the problems. But how about a married woman when she has her 4 month checkup and finds the child is horribly deformed and probably won't live anyway and it's actually endangering her life. What's that woman going to do she never wanted an abortion in the first place and now she has to have one but she can't have one cuz it's past 16 weeks. Those lawsuits are going to be worth millions especially if the mother dies.

This is a blow to the republicans and will cost votes in 2022 and 2024.

So, that's more important to you than lives being saved?

They're not the same

Thanks, I saw the article that somebody else posted in this thread.

Such a disgrace ! Women in Texas are now second class citizens ; they don't even have control over their own bodies. May as well be slaves to the man.

mothers_body.jpg

But how about a married woman when she has her 4 month checkup and finds the child is horribly deformed and probably won't live anyway and it's actually endangering her life.

That rarely ever happens just so you know.

So, that's more important to you than lives being saved?

Thanks, I saw the article that somebody else posted in this thread.

View attachment 575028
I'm only responded to the last part. I never heard of a fetus that wasn't part of a woman's body; that's why it's correctly called a fetus. It is not a person. It is a potential person. And now the stage has put the rights of that potential person above the rights of people that actually exist the women that actually are carrying the fetuses.

Too bad for Texas. The lawsuits will be endless. I hope they have very good safe haven laws because a lot of women are going to be turning over those babies to the state, especially the ones with multiple problems that should never have been born in the first place. But if the state acts quickly and allows the morning after pill to be distributed free to all women of childbearing age that are having sex and they take that pill once a month it will hopefully stop a lot of the problems. But how about a married woman when she has her 4 month checkup and finds the child is horribly deformed and probably won't live anyway and it's actually endangering her life. What's that woman going to do she never wanted an abortion in the first place and now she has to have one but she can't have one cuz it's past 16 weeks. Those lawsuits are going to be worth millions especially if the mother dies.
They passed a law restricting morning after type pills to seven weeks. Won't work given mail order is out of country, but that's where Texas is headed.

They passed a law restricting morning after type pills to seven weeks. Won't work given mail order is out of country, but that's where Texas is headed.
I hope somebody wakes up and realizes they shot themselves in the foot.

that's why it's correctly called a fetus. It is not a person
A "fetus" is a description of a STAGE OF GROWTH OF A HUMAN BEING.

It's the same stupidity as saying "That's not a human being, that's a "senior citizen."

Or, "that's not a human being, that's a teenager."

Or, "That's not a human being, that's an adolescent"

Liberals really are this stupid folks

Last edited:
A "fetus" is a description of a STAGE OF GROWTH OF A HUMAN BEING.

It's the same stupidity as saying "That's nit a human being, that's a "senior citizen."

Or, "that's nit a human being, that's a teenager."

Or, "That's not a human being, that's an adolescent"

Liberals really are this stupid folks
Ever hear of miscarriages, that's when God decides you shouldn't be pregnant. A fetus is a potential human being, that is all it can be it is not a human being. You're so ignorant isn't funny and you choose to be that way that's the whole problem.

Or people could eventually learn that fucking has consequences.
They'll try every possible other strategy before they FINALLY admit that they were using abortion as a birth control method. It literally makes me nauseous to say that but it's true. If this nation were destroyed by our enemies, TONIGHT, no moral person could say we didn't deserve it. 62 MILLION lives, snuffed out for nothing more than convenience.

And I don't think that he's a human being because he certainly doesn't act like one with that attitude.
Sometimes making the hard choices are the best choices in life that's what being a human being is our all about making choices that's what makes us human some are good some are not so good summer simply bad it depends on the situation and at least I'm not trying to tell other people in bad situations what they have to but they can or cannot do. It is there right at human beings to make their own choices and don't start with that stupid fetus as rights thing that's stupid. At 16 weeks you're defending a half inch thing that weighs a quarter ounce looks like a tadpole a third of the body length is its tail it has no eyes yet the primitive heart that just started beating is not a human heart it's a primitive heart it does not have ears the organs are just now forming it is not self aware.

It's not over. It may take a while, but laws will change, and abortion will once again be a right. This time it will be an ironclad right , with no chance of it being removed. You know it will happen.
You don't seem to realize that if Roe ended tomorrow, abortion would still not be illegal, yes? Why should every state, regardless of the will of those populations, be forced to allow something that they find morally repugnant? That blow-dried douche bag in California seems to be using the ill-considered TX law as a template to go after 2A as though "abortion rights" are equivalent.
As soon as someone points to the "right to abort and flush fetuses" clause in our constitution, I'll reconsider.

At 16 weeks you're defending a half inch thing that weighs a quarter ounce looks like a tadpole a third of the body length is its tail it has no eyes yet the primitive heart that just started beating is not a human heart it's a primitive heart it does not have ears the organs are just now forming it is not self aware.

That unborn child is more self-aware than you are.

They'll try every possible other strategy before they FINALLY admit that they were using abortion as a birth control method. It literally makes me nauseous to say that but it's true. If this nation were destroyed by our enemies, TONIGHT, no moral person could say we didn't deserve it. 62 MILLION lives, snuffed out for nothing more than convenience.
God has been giving us "space to repent," but He won't allow this to continue forever. Our own moral rot will take us out

Forum List

Back