Long Island Audit Exposing the Douchebags in Local Governments Who Hate the US Constitution!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Why are so many government employees sworn to protect the freedom and liberty of US citizens obese and or retarded douchebags? Keep in mind also the government idiots have contracts that suck taxpayer dollars via overtime, etc. that are often over $100K!

Last edited:
Why do people think $100K is a lot of money for living in NYC? It isn't, it's barely over twice what minimum wage would be when adjusted for real inflation.

Why are so many government employees sworn to protect the freedom and liberty of US citizens obese and or retarded douchebags? Keep in mind also the government idiots have contracts that suck taxpayer dollars via overtime, etc. that are often over $100K!

A lot of idiots in violation of the Holy Mask Mandate.

Long Island Audit is exposing the ridiculous douchebag nerds at the local level. The thing is if he steps it up to the federal level, the feds will most likely Gitmo/Jan. 6 him further exposing how the occupied government is unconstitional, but will anyone do anything about it?

lol if they gave a guy making only $100K a year that kind of power and influence they deserve to get cleaned out; that would be like those parents who put their high school and college kids on their company payrolls as 'Vice Presidents' of something or other so they can deduct their allowances and tuition fees from their company tax returns, and then actually giving the little tards managerial and decision making power.

Long Island Audit is exposing the ridiculous douchebag nerds at the local level. The thing is if he steps it up to the federal level, the feds will most likely Gitmo/Jan. 6 him further exposing how the occupied government is unconstitional, but will anyone do anything about it?

There are plenty of those guys who do the same thing to the Feds every day.

The Long Island Audit guy is pretty good, and there's another guy out of Houston who's really good. Unfortunately, there are too many other douchebags, though, whose only goal is to insult the police and ridicule them and berate them.

Every so often, I find myself wishing the cops would violate their civil rights. Just a little...

There are a number of American patriots doing "audits" accross the USA and it is great in exposing the douchebaggery that is "law enforcement" and "government."

Maybe cops should have merit badges to show what good they have done for the area they are paid to protect. Like, "I caught a burgler," or "I stopped a car thief," or more likely, "I issued hundreds of parking tickets," and "I arrested a woman because she touched her ex-boyfriend without consent," and some other ridiculous shit. :heehee:

The fat dude putting on a mask is a clear signal he is going to lie his ass off to attempt to intimidate the citizen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back