Suckers! Trump Era Tax Cuts Are Set To Expire — Here’s How Much More You’ll Pay

Congress can do it without him.
Nah they need a president to sign it into law…but you make a great argument to give the gop a supermajority in congress so the dembots can’t block making it permanent again.

Nah they need a president to sign it into law…but you make a great argument to give the gop a supermajority in congress so the dembots can’t block making it permanent again.
No kidding yet Trump is not president which means they can do it without him. Just like they did with the Bush tax cuts..

No kidding yet Trump is not president which means they can do it without him. Just like they did with the Bush tax cuts..
They could but we have xiden and the demafacist in charge…hence why they aren’t and they are gonna raise taxes on the working class

Geez man

Trump spent like crazy, so cutting the budget to 2019 levels probably is not wise. And exactly whhat "entitlments do you want cut?

What we should be cutting is the defense budgets and law enforcement budgets. Police departments don't need tanks.
2019 spending: $4.4 trillion.

Biden spending 2023: $6.1 Trillion

Biden 2024 budget proposal: $6.9 trillion

So, tell us again how Trump spent like crazy.......................

Because they were worthless. Democrats had a different and better plan.
So you are in favor of cutting the standard deduction in half of poor and middle class folks. The vast majority of those folks use the standard deduction instead of itemizing.

Got it.

Please post the Dimwinger plan and let us know what you think is better IM2

What entitlements need to be cut?

Because my position is that ouur tax dollars should be invested on programs that deveelop or enhance the lives of American citizens.
How about we cut the $451 BILLION Tater is spending annually on his illegal invasion. You good with that?

1. Trump and Biden spent like crazy, but COVID could take some of the blame.
from wiki:
2023 $6.1T - $4.4T = $1.7T deficit
2022 $6.3T - $4.9T = $1.4T deficit
2021 $6.8T - $4.0T = $2.8T deficit
2020 $6.5T - $3.4T = $3.1T deficit
2019 $4.4T - $3.4Y = $1.0T deficit

2. Cutting back to 2019 the only sane pre-covid budget that makes fiscal sense, especially if revenue can stay at $4.4T like in 2023

3. I don't want to cut entitlements, I want them fixed so retirees get their full promised benefits. Such as, raising the cap and the 62 early retirement age and the full retirement age 1-year for young folks.

4. Cutting defense is tricky. That's why I said I'd like to see Elon Musk as SECDEF to make scientific sense of it all.

5. Federal "law enforcement" is the FBI, ATF, DHS. Those aren't big dollar budget items. Cut education since its a state responsibility? Cut all foreign aid? Cut Welfare & Medicaid?
Tater's budget proposal would run the debt up to $41 TRILLION over the next 10 years.

Don't forget that when the Bush tax cuts were supposed to end, Obama extended most of them.

Remember when Barry Soetoro promised the useful idiots he would immediately rescind the Bush “tax cuts on the rich” if he became president and then left them alone for over two years.

Remember when Barry Soetoro promised the useful idiots he would immediately rescind the Bush “tax cuts on the rich” if he became president and then left them alone for over two years.

Yeah, and I remember all of Trumps empty promises also.

Did you guys notice those living on your dime (i.e. Moonglow, IM2) are celebrating everyone else paying more in taxes?

Guys like them feel entitled to your money.

Did you guys notice those living on your dime (i.e. Moonglow, IM2) are celebrating everyone else paying more in taxes?

Guys like them feel entitled to your money.
That’s why I think there should be one of the following instituted:

1) Only those paying federal income tax get a say (a vote) in how that money in spent, or

2) EVERYONE, Including the 47% of people who contribute 0 to the federal coffers and those who actually are on the receiving end with all sorts of welfare benefits, must pay a minimum of $360 a year in taxes, or $30 a month.

That’s why I think there should be one of the following instituted:

1) Only those paying federal income tax get a say (a vote) in how that money in spent, or

2) EVERYONE, Including the 47% of people who contribute 0 to the federal coffers and those who actually are on the receiving end with all sorts of welfare benefits, must pay a minimum of $360 a year in taxes, or $30 a month.
Like that taxation do yous?

That's a terrible idea.
Maybe we need to input a million or so variables with tax and spending options and what the various AI programs say is the best way to balance the Budget? I'd be curious if they coalesce around one set of similar answers or are all over the map.

Maybe we need to input a million or so variables with tax and spending options and what the various AI programs say is the best way to balance the Budget? I'd be curious if they coalesce around one set of similar answers or are all over the map.
That's an interesting thought.

Forum List

Back