If the Trump 2017 tax cuts were such a horrible thing...

Ok, tell me how it goes?

When the congress is dominated by Democrats and the president is a Republican how many times does the speaker of the house say the president’s budget request I’d “dead on arrival?”

The congress creates a budget. They control spending.
It's called the White House Budget Request.

Google it.

You're quite literally an idiot.
You think a president is responsible for creating a budget. You’re the idiot.

The president doesn’t have the authority to create a budget. There’s this thing called the US Constitution, maybe your dumb ass has heard about it? Google it.

You think a president is responsible for creating a budget. You’re the idiot.

The president doesn’t have the authority to create a budget. There’s this thing called the US Constitution, maybe your dumb ass has heard about it? Google it.
You must have googled "White House Budget Request".

The president proposes/prepares the federal budget. The president signs/vetoes legislation (related to taxing, spending, and borrowing, not generic). The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) recommends the budget

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MQFnoECBAQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0wh4VrX5VsMN2SWmL_YB_9

You must have googled "White House Budget Request".

The president proposes/prepares the federal budget. The president signs/vetoes legislation (related to taxing, spending, and borrowing, not generic). The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) recommends the budget

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MQFnoECBAQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0wh4VrX5VsMN2SWmL_YB_9
The congress creates and passes a budget you idiot. A president recommends just as your link says. The congress is not obligated to follow his recommendations. You’re a fucking idiot.

You've been shown otherwise.

But then, MAGAts are ineducable.
So now you’re saying that the congress does not have the authority to write then pass the budget? It’s all the president’s responsibility?

How effing dumb can you be?

So now you’re saying that the congress does not have the authority to write then pass the budget? It’s all the president’s responsibility?

How effing dumb can you be?
Read the citation.

Pay attention to the wordy things.

You’ve obviously never had a basic civics class. You think a president is responsible for writing and passing the federal budget.
I told you EXACTLY what he does relative to the budget.

So did the notes for the AP Civics test.

I told you EXACTLY what he does relative to the budget.

So did the notes for the AP Civics test.
You are completely clueless. Presidents propose a budget and the congress is not obligated to act on it.

They will create the actual budget that is debated and eventually voted on. A president makes requests and recommendations.

Every time Ronald Reagan presented his budget request to the congress it was declared “ dead on arrival” because it contained too any cuts in spending.

Last edited:
You are completely clueless. Presidents propose a budget and the congress is not obligated to act on it.

They will create the actual budget that is debated and eventually voted on. A president makes requests and recommendations.

Every time Ronald Reagan presented his budget request to the congress it was declared “ dead on arrival” because it contained too any cuts in spending.

Origins of the Reagan Deficits: Hoisted from the Archives

let that be the last time you try to bluff with me.

Forum List

Back