Suckers! Trump Era Tax Cuts Are Set To Expire — Here’s How Much More You’ll Pay

How is that antisemetic? As _____ said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and the truth is just the truth.
Why use the word shekels when complaining that a Jew just cares about money?

iu
What entitlements need to be cut?

Because my position is that ouur tax dollars should be invested on programs that deveelop or enhance the lives of American citizens.

What entitlements need to be cut?

Because my position is that ouur tax dollars should be invested on programs that deveelop or enhance the lives of American citizens.
I say our tax dollars should first be used to protect us from enemies. We need a massive army of border agents down there, keeping the illegals from crossing in and using up the resources needed by Americans.

And THAT is how you enhance the lives of our citizens..

"The right". He was Bush II.
oh. . sorry. I misinterpreted what you wrote.

Yeah, in some ways he was worse than Bush. Look at IM2, no matter what you tell him, he still has this illusion that his rhetoric is what he really was.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, that irritated me about Obama. He was too soft on the right.

When he extended them did you continue to pay the lower tax or did you voluntarily pay more?

You can you know?!? Pay more taxes if you wish.

Raise your hand if you've EVER paid more than you owe.

:popcorn:

He made the tax cuts to end in 2025 because he thought he would get a second term. But now they about about to end.

When 2025 draws to a close, so will many of the sweeping Trump-era GOP tax breaks established by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017. While the legislation made some tax cuts to corporate profit permanent, lowered individual tax rates will expire on Dec. 31, 2025, and will revert to pre-TCJA levels.

And thank the the dems for blocking making these permanent

The xiden admin war on the working class continues

Trump spent like crazy, so cutting the budget to 2019 levels probably is not wise. And exactly what "entitlements do you want cut?

What we should be cutting is the defense budgets and law enforcement budgets. Police departments don't need tanks.
1. Trump and Biden spent like crazy, but COVID could take some of the blame.
from wiki:
2023 $6.1T - $4.4T = $1.7T deficit
2022 $6.3T - $4.9T = $1.4T deficit
2021 $6.8T - $4.0T = $2.8T deficit
2020 $6.5T - $3.4T = $3.1T deficit
2019 $4.4T - $3.4Y = $1.0T deficit

2. Cutting back to 2019 the only sane pre-covid budget that makes fiscal sense, especially if revenue can stay at $4.4T like in 2023

3. I don't want to cut entitlements, I want them fixed so retirees get their full promised benefits. Such as, raising the cap and the 62 early retirement age and the full retirement age 1-year for young folks.

4. Cutting defense is tricky. That's why I said I'd like to see Elon Musk as SECDEF to make scientific sense of it all.

5. Federal "law enforcement" is the FBI, ATF, DHS. Those aren't big dollar budget items. Cut education since its a state responsibility? Cut all foreign aid? Cut Welfare & Medicaid?

Why use the word shekels when complaining that a Jew just cares about money?
You misread or misinterpreted what I said. Show me where I said a Jew just cares about money. ( I just watched the "Woman in Gold" movie.)

Go read my post #34 again please.

Then recall that several Js just dinged Ivy League schools $billions for their antisemitic positions.

Js are "big money donors" to DC politicians.

That's why we see so many pols justifying the IDF bombing of Gaza slaughtering 20,000 women & children as justified, for shekels.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

More tax cuts will pump more money into the economy to solve this inflation problem we’re experiencing.

He made the tax cuts to end in 2025 because he thought he would get a second term. But now they about about to end.

When 2025 draws to a close, so will many of the sweeping Trump-era GOP tax breaks established by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017. While the legislation made some tax cuts to corporate profit permanent, lowered individual tax rates will expire on Dec. 31, 2025, and will revert to pre-TCJA levels.

We get to pay more taxes.

IM2 "I really got you now".

:abgg2q.jpg:

You misread or misinterpreted what I said. Show me where I said a Jew just cares about money. ( I just watched the "Woman in Gold" movie.)

Go read my post #34 again please.

Then recall that several Js just dinged Ivy League schools $billions for their antisemitic positions.

Js are "big money donors" to DC politicians.

That's why we see so many pols justifying the IDF bombing of Gaza slaughtering 20,000 women & children as justified, for shekels.

Money talks, bullshit walks.
Why use the word shekels when speaking of a Jew? Just weird is all.

It would be like me complaining about a Congressman who happens to be black, and making a comment about kawachas.

And you had to get a dig in against Israel, too, I see, but not a word about the savage torture conducted by Musli, terrorists. And what does your bias against Israel have to do with this topic anyway?

Your bias against Jews is showing. You libs can’t even hide it.

Why use the word shekels when speaking of a Jew? Just weird is all.

It would be like me complaining about a Congressman who happens to be black, and making a comment about kawachas.

And you had to get a dig in against Israel, too, I see, but not a word about the savage torture conducted by Muslim, terrorists. And what does your bias against Israel have to do with this topic anyway? Your bias against Jews is showing. You libs can’t even hide it.
What Jew was I speaking of? I think you need to read #34 one more time. I was referring to DC politicians as whores for their big money donors. What got the word shekels used was the $billions they withheld from the Ivy League schools (Ackman et.al), so they do want their "pound of flesh" for the "cash".

Not a dig against Israel. I try to call them as I see them. I don't have any bias, I just don't "toe the line" and lie for them.
Agreed the 1400 Jews Hamas slaughtered would have triggered anyone, including me. Is killing 20,000 women and kids justified? A tougher question.

What Jew was I speaking of? I think you need to read #34 one more time. I was referring to DC politicians as whores for their big money donors. What got the word shekels used was the $billions they withheld from the Ivy League schools (Ackman et.al), so they do want their "pound of flesh" for the "cash".

Not a dig against Israel. I try to call them as I see them. I don't have any bias, I just don't "toe the line" and lie for them.
Agreed the 1400 Jews Hamas slaughtered would have triggered anyone, including me. Is killing 20,000 women and kids justified? A tougher question.
Why bring you hostility toward Israel I to the topic at all? Totally irrelevant.

Just another chance for a lib talking to a Jew to remind her that he is hostile toward Israel?

It won't affect your Welfare payments.

Why bring you hostility toward Israel I to the topic at all? Totally irrelevant.

Just another chance for a lib talking to a Jew to remind her that he is hostile toward Israel?
Please don't try to play the antisemitic J-card.
You misinterpreted my post #34 and now its about you and the poor Js.
I wasn't talking to a Jew in post-34. Besides, I'm 0.01% Ashkenazi <g>

Please don't try to play the antisemitic J-card.
You misinterpreted my post #34 and now its about you and the poor Js.
I wasn't talking to a Jew in post-34. Besides, I'm 0.01% Ashkenazi <g>
Why did you interject your hostility toward Israel on this totally unrelated thread.

And your disdainful use of accusing me of “playing the Jew card” is a disgrace after what the Muslim savages did, and what the “Death to Jews!” leftists are doing at the Ivies. Jews are the biggest targets of bigots than any other group right now.

Your antisemitism - or at least tolerance of the calls to genocide the Jews - is apparent.

Why did you interject your hostility toward Israel on this totally unrelated thread.

And your disdainful use of accusing me of “playing the Jew card” is a disgrace after what the Muslim savages did, and what the “Death to Jews!” leftists are doing at the Ivies. Jews are the biggest targets of bigots than any other group right now.

Your antisemitism - or at least tolerance of the calls to genocide the Jews - is apparent.
OMG. Take a nerve pill. (Valium or Xanex)
I didn't interject anything. I said pols suck for shekels. They do.
Everything else is your misinterpretation.
As I said before, I don't have a dog in that fight.

Forum List

Back