Student ARRESTED for posting racist comments about black classmate

This country has gone to hell with all the Left Wing oppression on free speech.

When Negroes get off welfare, stop committing so much crime, start taking care of their families, stop supporting the destructive Democrats, stop destroying everything and start acting like real Americans then maybe they wouldn't get ridiculed so much.

The article says that Jamar's family may transfer him to another school.

I doubt that.

But I do think that his family is speaking with an attorney for a nice financial settlement, which no doubt will help them endure the pain.
I don't know how the state of Connecticut views libel, but if the white kid called the black kid a "porch monkey" and that term is known as a racial slur about black people, the white kid has the absolute defense of TRUTH.

ARRESTED???

For the love of ass rape.

This is what it's come to?

Little black bitches can't take a little name calling. What a bunch of fucking pussies.
The pussies are the cowards who do it on the internet or social media, but are too much of a bitch to say it to their face.
Actually no, they just aren't nearly as racist as you'd like them to be...... but your constant racist attacks on them is changing that, slowly.

Be honest; you love when a white guy calls you a ****** to your face, it gives you that validation you so desperately need and a dopamine rush from the outrage. You go out of your way to provoke that response every chance you get, by acting as shitty as possible towards everyone else, so you can accuse them all of being "racist" when someone finally calls you out for being such a worthless piece of shit.
Pretty good hustle you got there...... you get to act like a full-blown asshole all day long and still feel like a victim when anyone points out what a lowlife shitbag you are.
Tell you what read that bullshit you just posted and let it sink in for a minute. That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read, it is like saying that folks who were lynched wanted the racist cowards to do it. Smfh.
If white people were anywhere near as racist as you like to claim they are, your ass would be dead.
Instead, you live in one of the freest countries on the planet and have more opportunities than any blacks anywhere else.

You're welcome, btw.

It's one thing to be fired from a job, or expelled from school, but it's pretty chilling to think you can be arrested.
And what's it say that the cops actually did it?

They actually dragged a kid off and put him in a cage for saying something..... think about that.

This country has gone to hell with all the Left Wing oppression on free speech.

When Negroes get off welfare, stop committing so much crime, start taking care of their families, stop supporting the destructive Democrats, stop destroying everything and start acting like real Americans then maybe they wouldn't get ridiculed so much.

In more gentle language, I can understand why some people are, uh, wary of certain folks.

In my 84 years, I have had quite a few unpleasant experiences with them (especially the younger ones).

But I feel that it is wrong to use disrespectful language about them.

We do not know the exact words that the Caucasian student allegedly used, but let's assume that the words were crude and gratuitous. That student was just wrong to post such language on the Web.

Regarding the last paragraph of the post to which I am replying, people are who they are. They are never going to change. It is a waste of time to lecture them about changing their ways. Other people have no choice but to adjust to this brutal reality.

This silly law was passed in 1917 and is clearly unconstitutional. The racist retard that was arrested is about to get paid.

First they came for the..................................................

Student's arrest for racist post sparks free speech debate​

Boston Radio Host Storms Off Show After Being Told to Stop Making Jokes About Demi Lovato’s Non-Binary Status

Mia Khalifa Calls Gal Gadot 'Genocide Barbie' Over Israel-Palestinian Comments
View attachment 491425
The arrest of a Connecticut high school student accused of posting racist comments about a Black classmate on social media is being supported by civil rights advocates, but free speech groups are calling it an unusual move by police that raises First Amendment issues.

Hopefully, the kid gets a lawyer and the cops get bitch-slapped for their tyranny. Those who push the race issue to the point where free speech is criminalized will rue the firkin' day they started down that path.
No, they won't rue the day....they won't have heads. I'll volunteer to swing the sword.
No you won’t.

This silly law was passed in 1917 and is clearly unconstitutional. The racist retard that was arrested is about to get paid.
And it is sad that this kid gets paid for being an asshole, but I suppose that's the only way we're going to put an end to some of this nonsense.

Boston Radio Host Storms Off Show After Being Told to Stop Making Jokes About Demi Lovato’s Non-Binary Status

View attachment 491425
The arrest of a Connecticut high school student accused of posting racist comments about a Black classmate on social media is being supported by civil rights advocates, but free speech groups are calling it an unusual move by police that raises First Amendment issues.

Hopefully, the kid gets a lawyer and the cops get bitch-slapped for their tyranny. Those who push the race issue to the point where free speech is criminalized will rue the firkin' day they started down that path.
No, they won't rue the day....they won't have heads. I'll volunteer to swing the sword.
No you won’t.
Sure I will. I wish Japan would lift the carbon sword export ban. That kind of steel would be really handy for the job.

And it is sad that this kid gets paid for being an asshole, but I suppose that's the only way we're going to put an end to some of this nonsense.
It’s the local taxpayer that will have to foot the bill too. What a joke.

View attachment 491425

No you won’t.
Sure I will. I wish Japan would lift the carbon sword export ban. That kind of steel would be really handy for the job.
You’re all talk, Internet warrior.

View attachment 491425

No you won’t.
Why do you care?

ARRESTED???

Little black bitches can't take a little name calling. What a bunch of fucking pussies.
The pussies are the cowards who do it on the internet or social media, but are too much of a bitch to say it to their face.
I think racism is abhorrent but I would call you an asshole race baiter to your face. True story. No mask, to your face. And you would cry.
Sure you would and sure I would. Smfh.

ARRESTED???

Actually no, they just aren't nearly as racist as you'd like them to be...... but your constant racist attacks on them is changing that, slowly.

Be honest; you love when a white guy calls you a ****** to your face, it gives you that validation you so desperately need and a dopamine rush from the outrage. You go out of your way to provoke that response every chance you get, by acting as shitty as possible towards everyone else, so you can accuse them all of being "racist" when someone finally calls you out for being such a worthless piece of shit.
Pretty good hustle you got there...... you get to act like a full-blown asshole all day long and still feel like a victim when anyone points out what a lowlife shitbag you are.
Tell you what read that bullshit you just posted and let it sink in for a minute. That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read, it is like saying that folks who were lynched wanted the racist cowards to do it. Smfh.
If white people were anywhere near as racist as you like to claim they are, your ass would be dead.
There are many who are dead or wish they were.

Instead, you live in one of the freest countries on the planet and have more opportunities than any blacks anywhere else.

You're welcome, btw.

It came from the blood, sweat and tears of many that came b4 me, it damn sure wasn't free and damn sure isn't because of racist trash like you.

View attachment 491425

No you won’t.
Why do you care?
Your little act is tiresome.

View attachment 491425

MSN?? that liberal rag??

Fake news

Post the Newsmax link to this story

ARRESTED???

I think racism is abhorrent but I would call you an asshole race baiter to your face. True story. No mask, to your face. And you would cry.
Sure you would and sure I would. Smfh.
100% guaranteed.

View attachment 491425

The basis for this statute is from way back in 1917 and has already been ruled unconstitutional......

This kid shouldn't have been arrested....should have been strictly a school discipline matter; and I ain't all too sure it should have even been that....

And besides...look at this kid....he is asking to be made fun of and mocked.....his hair is so ugly and dirty too...not like real humans hair....ewww
800.jpeg

View attachment 491425

The basis for this statute is from way back in 1917 and has already been ruled unconstitutional......

This kid shouldn't have been arrested....should have been strictly a school discipline matter; and I ain't all too sure it should have even been that....

And besides...look at this kid....he is asking to be made fun of and mocked.....his hair is so ugly and dirty too...not like real humans hair....ewww
View attachment 491558
Not sure if serious, but EVERYBODY is asking to be mocked. Especially on the men's side. That's how men test each other.

Men follow stronger men almost universally. It's in our DNA (even that filthy tainted black dna :laughing0301: ). It doesn't matter what race. Men naturally follow stronger men of ANY race. Strong men handle mocking in a way that makes them appear strong to other men (and no, I am not talking about violence).

We've gone way too far in suppressing masculinity at the adolescent stage. I think that is seriously misguided and causes a lot more problems later.

LET MEN BE MEN!!! There is NO SUCH THING as "toxic masculinity" unless you're talking about the kind of masculinity that is suppressed.

Rant over.

HAHAHAHAAAA look at the stupid looking 'fro. Dude looks like a piece of Velcro.
:laughing0301:

(and he should never change)

Forum List

Back